It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what has happened in NM?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Looking Glass is gone. Now we have NAOC, which is the E-4, and Mercury which is the E-6B.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by BO XIAN

Looking Glass is gone. Now we have NAOC, which is the E-4, and Mercury which is the E-6B.

Ahhhh . . . any guesses as to how they are better?

Thanks for your service and your skills. Navy here. Loved a lot about my time in.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

NAOC is basically Command Post in the air. It has radios and communications links out the wazoo. It's pretty impressive honestly.

The E-6B has the additional ability to be able to talk to subs through their ELF system, as well as the Battlestaff.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ahhhh . . . I hope the O is not successful in removing patriots from such platforms.

Sigh.

Thx.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don't tell me you guys have given up. It's been so much fun watching your brains work.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Haven't given up yet! Just enjoying the view at the moment, is all

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Are you allowed to say whether my previous post was anything like what actually happened, cause if it's not then I can go back to doing a bit more research

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Evidently you are NOT of the opinion that

any

"air breather" type craft . . . be it drone or piloted plane . . .

would be . . . "ancient" technology compared to what we truly have operational . . . as the retiring head of Lockheed Skunkworks asserted . . . "50 years ahead of everyone else."

And, if exotic craft are NOT "air breathers" . . . then we must be talking about things like anti-gravity or some similar such . . .

or

rocket or ?? type stuff with its own oxygen wedded to fuel type stuff???.

Just a psychologist's/layman about such things . . . groping here.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ben Rich former head of Skunkworks didn't say that they were 50 years ahead of everyone. What he told Popular mechanics was "We have some new things [at the Skunk Works]. We are not stagnating. What we are doing is updating ourselves, without advertising. There are some new programs, and there are certain things, some of them 20 or 30 years old, that are still breakthroughs and appropriate to keep quiet about [because] other people don’t have them yet." It's a common misconception that he said that along with the quote about taking ET home, that was a joke he used in every presentation he did

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Go back to researching. Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think if they were to do GPS jam testing on their new stuff, I would think they would do it while it was on the ground and not in danger of crashing while flying over public lands or while the avionics were mounted to a test bed.

With the clues hidden in this thread (thanks Zaph), I'm pretty sure at this point it was an un-manned drone that went down.
The question is why it went down and what program it is attached to.
As far as why it went down, there could be thousands of plausible explanations from someone forgot to tighten a screw to run-away unresponsive drone syndrome like the MQ-8 over DC:

www.engadget.com...

And as far as what program it is....well until they release it publicly or we get some photos of the thing, we may never know.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Plausible, certainly.

I hadn't read that take on Rich's statements before.

Thx for your kind reply.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No worries, the quote has been thrown around on here heaps regarding ufo's and such things so I decided to look into it a bit further

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thx.

I am reminded, however,

of the Scripture about

many a truth is said in jest.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The property that the TFR GPS coordinates indicated the accident occurred on, I believe is privately owned cattle land, Next week (I'll be tech free this week end), I'm going to attempt to see if I can get contact info for the property owner or someone in the near by town of Reserve, NM to do a little digging into what activity they heard or witnessed the date of the accident.
It may be a lost cause but who knows.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

If they did see anything they were probably made to sign an inadvertent exposure to classified information document, so they won't be talking I suspect.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Interesting... Could it be this?

Lockheed Martin's plans for a legit SR-71 replacement... The SR-72.

Perhaps they pushed this to the press, due to the downed aircraft in NM?

OR... Is it an act of misdirection, for a more sinister cause? *cue the Ancient Aliens narrator* hahaha

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

weavty1
Interesting... Could it be this?

Lockheed Martin's plans for a legit SR-71 replacement... The SR-72.

Perhaps they pushed this to the press, due to the downed aircraft in NM?

OR... Is it an act of misdirection, for a more sinister cause? *cue the Ancient Aliens narrator* hahaha

Oooooo pretty pretty! Is that the one that runs on pulse plasma? Sorry to push my way in, I have been lurking. heh

I keep hoping you all will figure it out, what crashed?
edit on 1-11-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Iamschist
Oooooo pretty pretty! Is that the one that runs on pulse plasma? Sorry to push my way in, I have been lurking. heh

Lol, nope!

A 'combined cycle' propulsion system, utilizing a modded jet turbine, in conjunction with a dual mode ramjet/scramjet, with channeled inlets/outlets.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

A 'combined cycle' propulsion system, utilizing a modded jet turbine, in conjunction with a dual mode ramjet/scramjet, with channeled inlets/outlets.

Yep....definitely an air breather.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join