It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what has happened in NM?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If I can safely find a way to throw a hint or two I may. But you guys don't need me to figure it out. There's a lot of information in this thread alone that can give you a pretty good head start.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Has anyone even said what has actually happening on in this thread? Or is this all hearsay...with..."it could be this...or it could be that. " and the actual event has been left up to the wild imagination of people to guess randomly, as to what actually happened. Sounds like a whole bunch of nothing and everyone is making their own assumption. For ATSers who always say, " proof or picture or it didn't happen " ...you all have no idea who is correct and who is wrong, if anyone on the post is even correct.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

There was a military accident. We can say that much for certain. The cause, and the type, we aren't allowed to say, so that's up to speculation by members that follow the field.

And I for one know exactly who is certain, and what happened. There will be no pics, and there will be no confirmation from the military, as this project isn't in the public eye.
edit on 10/30/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There might be a lot of hearsay in the thread but I think that is how we weed out the improbable from the grains of truth. As Zaphod said there is info in the thread that points to a probable answer that will never be confirmed by "official" sources so the hearsay in this thread may be as close to a real answer as we will ever get.
I for one appreciate all the “bones” by those in the know, because without them we wouldn’t have gotten as far as we have.
There might be more information out there on the web that gets dug up by our ATS community that will solidify the bones into a full figure, so keep digging and the truth might become less muddy.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thank you for clearing that up! .... Since it is military related, and considered to be top secret clearance, I will ask around , and see what floats to the top......the wives ALWAYS hear what is going on. Regardless of how secretive it is. Trust me on this one, the wives circle is a great gossip king over cocktails !

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Oh trust me I know. There is nothing faster, communications wise, than the military family rumor mill.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind reply.

At the most dramatic . . . the incident and the systems, technologies involved HAVE to be RELATIVELY

. . . maybe not minor . . . but . . . a small cog in a much more horrific globalist machine.

Still, such technologies are fascinating whenever we get a peek at them, imho.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And that is why people like me, and Boomer135, and the others that live in the aviation forum devote so much time to military technology. Because it IS fascinating to see what direction things are going, and to try to speculate and figure out, based on the small hints that we get from various places what the next generation is going to be, and where we're heading.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

INDEED.

Not to get off topic . . . I think it's in the ballpark . . .

Hypothetically ponder . . .

What IF there are technologies . . .

that somehow . . . bridge the gap between the hard metal or other exotic substance technologies and the living . . . even the "spiritual."

. . . or . . . at least . . . the interdimensional.

Wouldn't such technologies, systems . . . make everything else horribly obsolete?

Yet, the oligarchy would likely feel compelled or addicted to spending billions on smoke screens . . . entertaining us serfs and slaves with exotic toys that were several generations below, backwards of what was long operational . . . yet which SEEMED to be almost Star Wars level toys.

My relative asserted that we had surveillance 'craft' that could, under computer control, go . . . essentially . . . INSTANTANEOUSLY to any spot on the globe. Ditto nuke carrying units.

I've never had serious occasion to doubt his knowledge or assertions on such scores.

However, given the SUPER-REDUNDANCE of intelligence gathering . . . doesn't it get more than a little absurd at some point?

When we can see through walls and at least 10 floors into the ground . . . listen in on virtually any conversation . . . exact death and destruction via a hefty list of means . . .

at some point, doesn't it get to be layers upon layers of absurd?

It almost begins to make even THE MATRIX look tame by comparison.

Still . . . I enjoy looking at exotic technology and pondering its uses.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I would love to have seen what Boomer has seen in his career!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

You would love to see some of the stuff *I* saw, and I was only a civilian out there.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh, boy.....down green envy monster ....down!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Here's a little to taunt the Green Eyed Monster (yes I went on these three).

upload.wikimedia.org...

farm8.staticflickr.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Your killing me Zaph.

The closest I get to cool stuff like that is a museum or what ever flies over my head.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Man, up until about 2006 or so, with a few exceptions (F-22, and some short ranged stuff), if it was in the Air Force, and in the public eye, I dealt with it in some way, shape, or form. God I miss it so bad it hurts some days. Those were great times.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Feel free not to answer if too personal but how come you left and could/would you go back if given a chance?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I was working for my father, and his company lost the contract. The first thing the new company did when they got it, was go out and buy trucks with half the towing capacity called for in the contract. And they had a bad reputation.

I would go back in a New York Minute if I could.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Did you ride Looking Glass?

If you can say.

My Best Man's sister was a Navy CT.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Never did, but I worked them on the ground. We had three stationed at Hickam when we got back out there.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ahhhh . . . I hope they are flying when the oligarchy lights off WW3.

Sigh.

Thx.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join