It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what has happened in NM?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wondering if Boomer's reply and use of the superlative 'super' might be an additional path to go down for clues.

Perhaps an incident revolving around the Advanced Super Hornet?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Panamint

Given that we're dealing in rumors anyway . . .

is it that risky to list the plausible rumors . . . at least in a bit more specific but still cryptic terms & labels?

mystifying within mystifying within mystifying . . . gets . . . boring . . . at some point. LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Given that we're dealing in rumors anyway . . .

is it that risky to list the plausible rumors . . . at least in a bit more specific but still cryptic terms & labels?

mystifying within mystifying within mystifying . . . gets . . . boring . . . at some point. LOL.

Haha, I like the way you think..

Let's give it a run down guys!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

THX THX.

At least you seem to think that

I think.

. . . I think some hereon are not too sure about that. LOL.

I hope folks agree with you and list the most plausible options with more clarity than heretofore on this thread. LOL. Wouldn't take much to reach THAT standard!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think beyond what it was that went down, I'd like to know if any one was injured or killed as the result of this accident? That would change how I look at this incident and lift an un-easy feeling I have about it if no one was hurt.
If it was un-manned then why the need for search and rescue? If it was manned then was it related to the NGB and did they get out in time?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If your going for that angle the super sentinel seems more likely and is actually rumored to exist.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

Search and rescue are used regardless because they have the tools to find the wreckage faster than just about every one else.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Even better -- and it fits in with Zaphod's clues of it originating from a base to the west of the crash site. That could be Groom or even Sierra Vista/Libby/Ft. Huachuca, which sees its share of UAV traffic, due to it being the home of the US Army's 2nd Battalion, 13th Aviation Regiment, previously known as the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Training Battalion. The battalion is host to the largest UAS training facility in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think it may have been spotted at Edwards but it might have been Nellis I'm not to sure I'll try and find out.

So Zaph, how's the super sentinel theory?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I believe it was at Plant 42 at Edwards:

aviationintel.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Since were just throwing out theories here how's this one:

USAF weed flying their super sentinel and testing to see how well the plane would do against an enemy jamming (as per the NOTAM about GPS) and taking over the gps like Iran and then it all went wrong and they they crashed their own plane.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Interesting.

What's "NGB?"

and "super sentinel?"

I gather the latter has some sort of surveillance task? Can anyone elaborate?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Interesting.

Ft H is sure close to the Mexican "border" . . . excuse for a border.

I've heard all manner of black ops stuff has operated out of there for decades.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

NGB = Next generation bomber.

Super Sentinel = Larger version of the Sentinel UAV currently in service.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Much appreciated.

I'm interested but not enough to keep obsessive tabs on such stuff.

Thx thx.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I thought the Plant 42/Super Sentinel pic was debunked by shadowhawk (among others) as just a regular Sentinel, but the point still stands -- there are plenty of UAV articles out there that are getting their reps in Nevada as well as New Mexico. Given the mission of the Huachuca, I could see where this is where they train operators on the new airframe, or at least allow Army operators some crosstraining/proficiency training on newer platforms.

Naturally, this gives more questions than answers -- is the Army in on the newer technology, or is there some sort of branch collaboration on a prototype of something? Is it just a matter of doing some things at WSMR and making a pit stop at Ft Huachuca before heading back to CA/NV and things just hit the fan in the process?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think you may be referring to the F-117 maybe? There's was a guy on here talking about an enlarged version of that. That was debunked pretty quick, I'll have to go back and look at the old threads.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

I think you may be referring to the F-117 maybe? There's was a guy on here talking about an enlarged version of that. That was debunked pretty quick, I'll have to go back and look at the old threads.

Here, 9 comments down:

aviationintel.com...

It looks like an X-47B... It appears to be the proper size relative to the shelter, and that shelter has been previously used for the X-47B. As someone else pointed out, it may just be the mockup that has been at the Northrop Grumman Palmdale facility for some time.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I've said all I will say, so now you guys are on your own. It's fun watching your logic progress though.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

spoilsport.

LOL.

I'd rather by far, that you be safe, though.

Life and relationships are precious . . . while we have them.

So . . . even if you won't throw us even another bone . . .

[cue bubbles and Lawrence Welk and Bob Hope]

THANKS for the memories . . .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join