It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what has happened in NM?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe this will help...maybe not...I dunno,

www.nuforc.org...

smg.photobucket.com...

www.kpho.com...

Incoming celestial object - Page 43 - Godlike Productions

www.dailyjournal.net...

Candle Light Vigil Honoring SPC Alverez and PFC Hostetter:
www.facebook.com...
"Range Control Has two Blocks affecting area highways for the following days:

Monday the 21 Oct 2013, Highway 70 is scheduled to be blocked at 11:10am for approx. 1 hour and should be lifted at 12:10pm. This block will be located at Red Block (top of ST. Augustin Pass) and Yellow Block (White Sands National Monument). LC Gate and Owen Road will also be affected.

Tuesday the 22 Oct 2013, Highway 380 is scheduled to be blocked at 9:15am
For 2 hours and should be lifted by 11:15am. This block will affect Hwy 380 in the northern portion of the range at Gold block (mile marker 3) and Silver
block (mile marker 49).

Be advised and aware all blocks are subject to change without notice. Should these time change this office will provide additional information as
needed."

Hope this gets you further.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for the info you were able to provide. At least it will prevent searching down some blind alleys.

I'll do some digging and check a few of my sources but my guess is that we'll have to wait until the info "leaks" out thru some of the usual holes/suspects or the military decides to release some version of an OS.

Most likely it's just your garden variety military secret involving classified aircraft, cargo, mission or some combination of the 3.

Let's see what develops...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

Here's an interesting co-inky-dink...

From the vid description: "a large fireball was seen over the US state of New Mexico on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM local time..."

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I have a general idea what it was, but have hit a wall on specifics.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Thanks for the info you were able to provide. At least it will prevent searching down some blind alleys.

I'll do some digging and check a few of my sources but my guess is that we'll have to wait until the info "leaks" out thru some of the usual holes/suspects or the military decides to release some version of an OS.

Most likely it's just your garden variety military secret involving classified aircraft, cargo, mission or some combination of the 3.

Let's see what develops...

mmmm...yes, just the normal military wreckage with normal hazardous materials aboard...happens every day...in White Sands. :/

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If it's one of the ones I think it is, you'll never hear word about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Aircraft have hazmat, military or not. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Zaphod58

If it's one of the ones I think it is, you'll never hear word about it.

You're probably right.

If I do find out something I think I can share without compromising my sources or ethics I'll post it here. Don't hold your breath though. It's usually far easier to vet the facts after a formal OS is released or the "story" somehow gets out there in other ways as I'm sure you know.

I will say that this one intrigues me for some reason so I'll probably dig/reach a little wider and deeper than I was originally planning on.

Again, let's see what develops...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've been twitching since I heard about it. When it comes to aircraft I can't stand not knowing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've also been told some loose, but fairly specific details of what happened.. I'm kinda biting my tongue on this one, but I can say it was def a black article.

Oh, the possibilities....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Riffrafter
reply to post by Sammamishman

Here's an interesting co-inky-dink...

From the vid description: "a large fireball was seen over the US state of New Mexico on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM local time..."

Hm...
This:
en.wikipedia.org... ?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Are you guesstimating an exotic weapon . . . or system . . .

or 'merely' a 'VERY POTENT' one?

And what would you guesstimate the probability to be that you are correct?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It does have an interesting trajectory & burn for a meteor, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Last one was up for 7 months, more recent one went up in December according to Wiki.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think that is a fisheye lens if you didn't catch it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As far as why the notice was issued, 100%. As far as what it was issued for, about a 1 in 8 chance.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oh...I understand that...what I was saying was that perhaps someone had seen and may have recorded some emergency vehicles on the way...I'm sure that White Sands has it's own kind of hazmat vehicles/protocol...but if there was an "accident" (???), then perhaps some LOCAL emergency vehicles responded as well...of the "hazmat response" variety...if anyone was hurt (???), they would be transported to the local hospital...ambulances coming out of White Sands would be noticeable, at least, I would think so.

OP...If there was some kind of "accident" that affected the civilian area...then local authorities may be able to answer your questions "a little" better (I mean "little" if this is indeed a classified black project)...perhaps the mayor's office??

Container Products Corporation: they make the boxes that the bad stuff goes in.
Their BIGGEST account is with White Sands.

I used to work for them.
If you see these containers in the next few days...then we got a nuke...
They use these containers for Hazmat disposal...
Here is their website:www.c-p-c.net...

Or, for a fast look...just look at the images after your query
I'll check to see how many containers are sitting out in the yard ready for a truck tomorrow...they make them to order...it's not like there's a warehouse for these things (when they're empty, mind you)...they take about a day and a half to get out there...over the road trucking...
Scary place I worked at...it's scary because they keep making more containers...it never ends.
That's all I'll say on the subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

By nuke...I mean nuclear fuel...funny, we make that in my town too.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Good idea, but not drugs this time. It was an accident.

Smugglers have accidents too and the military have been involved in that activity before.
Still open for debate imo.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No, I know for certain it was not drug related. I know what it was just not specifically.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join