It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush 2016: an 80-year Plot Comes to Fruition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A lot of things clicked into the place here in these early morning hours. One of those "A-ha moments while scrambling some eggs."

Prescott Bush - Patriarch of the Bush clan. Father to George 1, grandfather to George W. and Jeb. Big papa whose name alone got the George W. out of drug and drunk driving charges, got him into Yale and all taught him all the secret handshakes that come along with it.

The Bush clan is old school wealth. Boys are raised at the knee of the older generations, taught The Family Way.

Prescott Bush, member of American Liberty League, co-conspirator in a plot to overthrow America and align with Nazi Germany.

No subsequent generation rejected Papa Prescott's radical views.

George Sr. does all the right things knows all the right people. Becomes Director of the CIA despite having "never" worked for them before. Becomes Vice President to a puppet mouthpiece President. Iran/Contra, funding and training the Taliban (including that "black sheep" of their close friends the Bin Laden family). Many contacts established Cheney, Rumsfield, et al: background figures working in shadow or hiding in plain sight.

Hand the reins over to Clinton (another Yale alum) for a few years. Let the Democrat roll back financial regulations. WTC bombing...can't quite force the surveillance state. Back to the drawing board. The country is not ready for the smarter Bush grandson (Jeb) to take over, need another placeholder, one more easily and directly controlled.

Install George W. in a crooked, rigged election. Get him in there. Make it happen. Surround him with daddy's party pals from the 80s. Cheney in the VP puppet master seat. Rumsfield with his fingers on the triggers.

9/11. Patriot Act (Boy oh boy, they sure "wrote" that piece of legislation quickly wonder how long that had been sitting in Cheney's huge personal safes).

2004 our current Secretary of State, fellow Yale/S&B alum loses another suspicious election to George W. Note there is no attempt at a recount this time. Kerry (husband to the Heinz fortune heir) gives no resistance to the continued reign of our idiot child-emperor. (Did I mention that the Heinz family was part of Papa Prescott's conspiracy?)

The dominoes are set up. The economy hanging by a thread. Artificially created housing bubble ready to burst. Two quagmire wars costing billions a day. Wall Street running amok. Hand the mess over to a charismatic but lightweight Democrat.

Wow, he sure is a good caretaker of the imperial presidency. Expanded surveillance, drone wars, increasingly militarized police forces, multi-billion dollar handouts to banks and insurance companies. A corporatist piece of "healthcare" legislation that gives the corporate oligarchs cover to screw their workers further.

The aging Republican inner circle (McCain, Boehner, McConnell) are looking ineffectual as they sit at the heart of the most reviled Congress in history. Even the young gun Tea Party members are looking like part of the problem.

Hmmmmm...Jeb Bush has never dirtied his hands in Congress. He's been quietly building a base. He knows how to appeal to the increasing hispanic vote that the Republican have been acting so terrified of. 5 years ago, his brother's bumbling public persona would have tanked his chances. The rose-colored glasses of hindsight (paired with the gross incompetence of our current leaders) have W's approval rating higher than when he was in office. Just keep that buffoon off TV and the campaign trail. Let Jeb (who's always been the smart one) do his thing court the middle. All he has to do is make it close. The same forces who give W his wins will be able to repeat the trick.

Jeb Bush, just two generations removed from Prescott, will be handed a government almost completely interlocked with the corporate oligarchy, one that can spy on its citizens with impunity, one that can quash rebellion with ease. And because he is coming from the "opposite" party of the current leader, he can claim a clean slate. He can heal wounds (both real and staged) with foreign leaders. His bankster allies can alleviate the artificial crises that they have so carefully curated.

A new reich will be born. Well played, Prescott. Well played.
edit on 25-10-2013 by RobertAntonWeishaupt because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with that scenario is... Uh, hold on a minute. I don't have any problem with that scenario. Sounds pretty plausible to me.

S&F.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

He'll gave a go at it, that's for sure. I'd rate a race between the tickets of Bush/Christie and Clinton/Kerry as a toss-up.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Bet you're s**t hot at chess!

Very plausible indeed.
Can you have a go at the Kennedy clan and see what comes up when you scramble some more eggs, but take out the fact JFK was assassinated please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Interesting theory & summation.

I have to believe that the American public is somewhat tired (bushed?) of the Bush's at this point.

Stranger things have certainly happened though...

BTW - love your ATS name. Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

edit on 10/25/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Goes back deeper than 80 years, unfortunately. As is our history being rewritten. THE BIRTH OF PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION and all the wars to enact the police state we are currently in. BEHOLD THE GRAND DECEPTION What is unfolding today is,not a war on terrorism to defend freedom. It's a war on freedom that requires the defense of terrorism.

Thanks for posting S&F

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All references to the Russell trust aside I have wondered the same thing about good ole' Jeb. Question is can they foist yet another from the toxic Shrub family tree upon the American public without even the slowest grazers among us realizing that this amounts to installing an aristocracy?

Spot on about GHWBush though, most people don't realize his full history:
Daddy was a Senator
Got in to oil industry
Worked for CIA (no, he didn't. honest!) when JFK was killed.
Possibly photographed at School book depository.
Was in Dallas the day before but couldn't remember where he was on the day of the killing.
Was connected to George DeMorenschildt who got Oswald his job at the SBR.
DeMorenschildt calls GHW to tell him he is "afraid for his life".
Turns up dead with Bush's phone number in his address book.
Becomes the "only man I can trust" according to Nixon.
Is sent to Communist China as a "special representative" ahead of Nixon'storic visit along with Kissinger
Is chairman of the Republican National Party
Is US representative at the United Nations.
Becomes head of the CIA after "never working for them before"
Gets picked as VP running mate for Reagan even after Reagan swears he would "never pick that man".
Nearly becomes President after Reagan is shot which happens only 1 day after a Continuity of government exercise using the very same plot! by a person who is a "friend of the family's" son.
Develops REX-84 COG protocols and becomes involved in Iran/Contra as well as running drugs from central America while vice president.
Gets elected as President despite weak showings and only after Democratic opponent is knocked out of race by sex scandal.
Pardons all his Iran/contra buddies upon leaving office and signs US on to agenda 21 as a farewell gift.

Did I mention he was the first to talk about the New World Order to the American public?
A big idea, whose time has come.
Like a thousand points of light.
Read my lips:
No new taxes.

Sins of the father sins of the son.
Don't even get me started on 9/11 and what great friends the Bushes are with the Bin Laden family.

edit on 25-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

good thread..

you might find this interesting..

concerning Prescott & his Tesla connection..

Tesla’s Assistant, George H. Scherff, Sr.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Spot on dude! I didn't see it but I'll tell you something else that's pretty widely known outside the US but Bush was also the overseer of the drug smuggling market. Why do you think they were govs of Texas and Florida ?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dynastic families should not exist in a representative republic.

The fact they do is an indicator of the corruption we have allowed to go one.

Add to that that not a single bush has been a statesmen worthy of such legacy and the picture becomes clear, IF jeb Bush runs and wins its all but a public announcement of how badly they esteem the public.
edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

damwel
Spot on dude! I didn't see it but I'll tell you something else that's pretty widely known outside the US but Bush was also the overseer of the drug smuggling market. Why do you think they were govs of Texas and Florida ?

From wikipedia: , "During his tenure, Bush headed administration task forces on deregulation and fighting the "War on Drugs"."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, I believe it. With his CIA connections, and his push along w/ Reagan for the "War on Drugs" they created the PRIME ENVIRONMENT to make billions from the illegal drug trade.

The War on Drugs started innocently enough (with ignorance nonetheless) by a politician eager to climb his way up. When other politicians realizes how successful he was, they IMMEDIATELY jumped on the bandwagon. Before you know it, democrats and republicans alike were pushing the war on drugs.

For some like GWB's dad, they realized that not only was the war on drugs a tool for political advancement....but it also allowed them play both hands of the drug war, making profits from BOTH ENDS.

A really , really sick family. The bush family is obviously very ambitious, but I think when you no longer see other humans as anything besides roadblocks or obstacles in your way, then your "ambition" because psychotic and dangerous.

There is a certain percentage of the population, I forget exactly what percentage it is, but they are basically sociopaths. It means that they are literally unable, or unwilling, to focus on anything besides themselves. Just like a junky addicted to drugs, they are addicted to self-serving power, unable to stop stealing, grabbing, and fighting for it. They literally view other humans as mere obstacles in their way. Quite disgusting how some humans could get to this stage.+

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

supermarket2012

There is a certain percentage of the population, I forget exactly what percentage it is, but they are basically sociopaths. It means that they are literally unable, or unwilling, to focus on anything besides themselves. Just like a junky addicted to drugs, they are addicted to self-serving power, unable to stop stealing, grabbing, and fighting for it. They literally view other humans as mere obstacles in their way. Quite disgusting how some humans could get to this stage.+

Anti-social personality disorder is hugely misunderstood, its characterised by a lack of empathy, and recent studies show its not that they are incapable of emotion, just that they can shut it off at will.

So that being said, lets not sully the names of Sociopaths by comparing them to politicians.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I authored a thread a few years ago that discusses Bush's connections to a controlled demolition/construction company that was used on 9/11. I also linked to a couple documentaries on how they stole the elections and election fraud of 2000 and 2004.

You can read more about that here:

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

The Guardian did a story back in 2004 about how Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power:

www.theguardian.com...

We do not need another Bush in office. Ever again.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Another Bush as President would be a disaster, and I hope the public is savvy enough to figure that out. Jeb is the smooth talking Bush, the one to have a beer with, everyone's best friend persona, so he is formidable and will work to quiet our memories of his idiot brother. He'll be a tough nut for the Democrats to take on if he gets the nomination, which he has a good chance of grabbing away from Christie.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Jeb was a good governor but, his chances in 2016 are nearly zero. The GOPs hard turn right with the Tea Party is going to keep the GOP out of the White House for awhile. They will lose the House by a big margin 2014 and that will just create more conflict in the party. By 2016 the GOP will either be a Tea Party run true minority party or in a slow rebuiding mode after purging the Tea Party. Either way they will be in not shape for taking the White House. Maybe in 2020 they will be able to make a come back.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

RobertAntonWeishaupt

Brilliant, innit? I always marvel at how they orchestrate and manage this multi-layered tapestry of international machiavellian power-gaming and myriad arms of an ever transforming hypno-psychoactive octopus.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

incoserv
The biggest problem I have with that scenario is... Uh, hold on a minute. I don't have any problem with that scenario. Sounds pretty plausible to me.

S&F.

Yeah, OP. Sounds pretty "on the money" to me, too.

Wish it didn't.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

People forget what a family name used to mean, and what it still does for some.

Its not about the individual its about honoring and advancement of the power of the family, they forget thats how many used to operate.

Its not about one life time, its about several all working toward one goal, theres power in that, and its a bit dangerous.

ETA: It is also the antithesis of what america is about, You deserve nothing by birth, only what you earn by your merit. We fought concepts of divine right by blood.
edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

RobertAntonWeishaupt
A lot of things clicked into the place here in these early morning hours. One of those "A-ha moments while scrambling some eggs."

Prescott Bush - Patriarch of the Bush clan. Father to George 1, grandfather to George W. and Jeb. Big papa whose name alone got the George W. out of drug and drunk driving charges, got him into Yale and all taught him all the secret handshakes that come along with it.

The Bush clan is old school wealth. Boys are raised at the knee of the older generations, taught The Family Way.

Prescott Bush, member of American Liberty League, co-conspirator in a plot to overthrow America and align with Nazi Germany.

No subsequent generation rejected Papa Prescott's radical views.

George Sr. does all the right things knows all the right people. Becomes Director of the CIA despite having "never" worked for them before. Becomes Vice President to a puppet mouthpiece President. Iran/Contra, funding and training the Taliban (including that "black sheep" of their close friends the Bin Laden family). Many contacts established Cheney, Rumsfield, et al: background figures working in shadow or hiding in plain sight.

Hand the reins over to Clinton (another Yale alum) for a few years. Let the Democrat roll back financial regulations. WTC bombing...can't quite force the surveillance state. Back to the drawing board. The country is not ready for the smarter Bush grandson (Jeb) to take over, need another placeholder, one more easily and directly controlled.

Install George W. in a crooked, rigged election. Get him in there. Make it happen. Surround him with daddy's party pals from the 80s. Cheney in the VP puppet master seat. Rumsfield with his fingers on the triggers.

9/11. Patriot Act (Boy oh boy, they sure "wrote" that piece of legislation quickly wonder how long that had been sitting in Cheney's huge personal safes).

2004 our current Secretary of State, fellow Yale/S&B alum loses another suspicious election to George W. Note there is no attempt at a recount this time. Kerry (husband to the Heinz fortune heir) gives no resistance to the continued reign of our idiot child-emperor. (Did I mention that the Heinz family was part of Papa Prescott's conspiracy?)

The dominoes are set up. The economy hanging by a thread. Artificially created housing bubble ready to burst. Two quagmire wars costing billions a day. Wall Street running amok. Hand the mess over to a charismatic but lightweight Democrat.

Wow, he sure is a good caretaker of the imperial presidency. Expanded surveillance, drone wars, increasingly militarized police forces, multi-billion dollar handouts to banks and insurance companies. A corporatist piece of "healthcare" legislation that gives the corporate oligarchs cover to screw their workers further.

The aging Republican inner circle (McCain, Boehner, McConnell) are looking ineffectual as they sit at the heart of the most reviled Congress in history. Even the young gun Tea Party members are looking like part of the problem.

Hmmmmm...Jeb Bush has never dirtied his hands in Congress. He's been quietly building a base. He knows how to appeal to the increasing hispanic vote that the Republican have been acting so terrified of. 5 years ago, his brother's bumbling public persona would have tanked his chances. The rose-colored glasses of hindsight (paired with the gross incompetence of our current leaders) have W's approval rating higher than when he was in office. Just keep that buffoon off TV and the campaign trail. Let Jeb (who's always been the smart one) do his thing court the middle. All he has to do is make it close. The same forces who give W his wins will be able to repeat the trick.

Jeb Bush, just two generations removed from Prescott, will be handed a government almost completely interlocked with the corporate oligarchy, one that can spy on its citizens with impunity, one that can quash rebellion with ease. And because he is coming from the "opposite" party of the current leader, he can claim a clean slate. He can heal wounds (both real and staged) with foreign leaders. His bankster allies can alleviate the artificial crises that they have so carefully curated.

edit on 25-10-2013 by RobertAntonWeishaupt because: (no reason given)
And? I mean with all the planning, there has to be more than just getting junior elected. Want to finish your thought?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
While I do think its possible he will run and be elected in 2016, my bets go towards Hillary Clinton.

UNFORTUNATELY. X_X

<<   2  3  4 >>

join