It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PTSD nightmares

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

finally...legitamate concern and great advice...as far as the two guys....pfft..they arent even worth that...i may try that anyway,

just read a little about lucid dreaming...i think i do this already...thats why i dont do anything in retaliation in my dreams...because somewhere deep i know its not productive.
edit on 25-10-2013 by sikko45 because: chit chat

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

just wanted to know if anyone else out there deals with similar things...maybe youll share

I believe the OP is looking to share his experience with others that may have a similar affliction. Not a diagnosis which he clearly stated had already been given to him.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I believe the OP is looking to share his experience with others that may have a similar affliction. Not a diagnosis which he clearly stated had already been given to him.

And you would be correct

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

Check your PM's. That is where you will get replies on issues such as this.

Oh, and I forgot the most important advice, get a pet, preferably a cat. One cat is worth ten shrinks anyday lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I mentioned my dog, didnt i? Yea..he helps...i like cats also, but they are not much good in the woods..as i like to hunt. deer, turkey, squirrel, coon, rabbit...anything that moves and theres a season on...nowadays i dont keep firearms tho...im allowed, but i just dont...so my weapon of choice has become the camera...actually trying to figure out what kind to save for...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

I'm no good with cameras, I've got my first DSLR but can't get to grips with all the fancy stuff, laziness doesn't help either.

I love going out in autumn and winter, they are my favorite seasons and make the best creative pics.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I look at cameras as ...optics without the rifle..haha...so i just try to center my focus in through the nose...exhale half...hold...annnnd....squeeze....the shot should suprise me...if it doesnt i did something incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wanted you to have a look at this site, it has a lot of good info about coping. There are a few articles on the first page that you might find informative including information on a link to other mental health issues.

www.myptsd.com...
edit on 26102013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join