It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran may be month from a bomb

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

beckybecky

you don't to understand.these people don't value life the way we do.they embrace death.they welcome death.
look at the daily bombing attacks in irak and afhanistan.ever single day.

I thinks its been clearly pointed out Iran is not irak and afhanistan. And it spelled Iraq not Irak.

beckybecky
a documentary on terrorists motivations confirmed that they have been promised 72 virgins in paradise by the men telling them to go on suicide missions.check it yourself.ok?

Blah blah blah. And Americna are promised vetran pay if they shoot arabs up with a Apahce helicopter. War sucks.

beckybecky
where do these bombers come from?

Country that hace been meddles with by the USA and EU. Stop meddling you stop the bombs.

beckybecky
so they must be coming from the general populace who don't value life.

Yawn.........Itr been pointed out Iranians are rather diffrent. In fact most persians I have meet value life quite abit.

beckybecky
that why america must invade iran asap.

So you signed up to the US armed forces yet? Dont cheer for war then send others off to do your dirty work. Pick up a rifle and do it yourself.

beckybecky
also you seem very dim.you

Erm ok....I think it may be the other way....either that or everyone else on this thread is dim. Though I know the OP is pretty bright so yeah you may want to rethink this.

beckybecky
said they don't have missiles that can attack america.

how did they 9/11 attacks happen?

they used PLANES.PLANES.PLANES.

That a plain not a missle.

beckybecky
Iran will use passenger carrying commercial planes either from iran or a third party country ,load it with a nuke and attack america using a cellphone or a suicide bomber to trigger it.

You cant just load a nuke on a plane
For a comercial plane these days after 911 to travel to places like the UK or USA a crap ton of precedures has to take place. If anyone got a feeling a nuke was on a plane it would be grounded or shot down. If that was not the case 911's would be happening every day. Also 911 had nothing to do with Iran. Read up. The terrorists came from saudi Arabia (the US "allies") .

beckybecky
i think america should make it mandatory to send TSA asgents to every country to check for nukes before any plane is allowed to take off.

Haha you expect any sovereign nation to agree? Way to cut travel off to the USA and crash your econemy. Unless of cause you let other country send there own version of the TSA to check all Americans.

beckybecky
any plane not checked should be shot down as it could be carrying weapons of mass destructuons.

That happens already. Any plane not meeting up to certain security requirements is diverted or shot down.

(post by beckybecky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

america is the guardian of democracy and we must be vigilant. ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE.

That in a nutshell is why your arguments fail. America is not the guardian of democracy, she is the destroyer of democracy! I want you on the front lines, in the first wave of the attack! It is easy saying attack, as long as others are too die. Come on Beckybecky, put you life on the line instead of spewing all this hate.

Iran has a very good legal system, but you have not bothered to research their constitution. They do have one, and a whole legal system to go with it!

P

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

pheonix358

america is the guardian of democracy and we must be vigilant. ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE.

That in a nutshell is why your arguments fail. America is not the guardian of democracy, she is the destroyer of democracy! I want you on the front lines, in the first wave of the attack! It is easy saying attack, as long as others are too die. Come on Beckybecky, put you life on the line instead of spewing all this hate.

Iran has a very good legal system, but you have not bothered to research their constitution. They do have one, and a whole legal system to go with it!

P

iran is a dictatorship.its on the news.you speak against the governmrnt you get killed/arrested/tortured/murdered.

look i applied for the army but was kicked out by the dimwit in charge saying i was unsuitable and didn't follow rules.
i mean rules? what rules? you go in shooting into iran which is a terrorist haven and you keep on shooting till you win.that's my rule.

when soldiers sign up they sign up to kill or be killed.not sit around doing nothing.

if i was in charge of america i would keep them in war after war.this will HARDEN THEM AND TERRIFY THE TERRORISTS WHO PLAGUE US.we can remove all the trouble makers and those who dare harm us.we will avenge 9/11
.we will hunt t5hem down to the last corner of the planet.

its all about America.

we must be tall.

we must be upright.

AMERICA MUST BE STRONG.

if i was in charge of america instead of the current cowards i would invade the middle east till we annex the whole place? you know something why not conquer the whole world?

then no more countries.no more wars

one country.

ONE WORLD.

ONE PLANET

ONE AMERICA
edit on 2-11-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You have set a new standard for ATS and i applaud you. You really are my all time favourite poster now, and there have been some real doozies. I wanted to disparage you, but i just have to take my hat off to you. Quite remarkable

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Patriotsrevenge
Israel got the bomb from the French!!!! Not America. In the mid to late 60's, long before any deal with South Africa. Israel never needed to test the bomb as it is a proven design.

Iran is run by radical Islamic Arabs, not Persians.

Nope, they're radical Islamic Persians.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

skalla

You have set a new standard for ATS and i applaud you. You really are my all time favourite poster now, and there have been some real doozies. I wanted to disparage you, but i just have to take my hat off to you. Quite remarkable

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They've been a month away from the bomb for at least 20 years now. The same ole claims over and over again, time for a new album.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

beckybecky

look i applied for the army but was kicked out by the dimwit in charge saying i was unsuitable and didn't follow rules.
i mean rules? what rules? you go in shooting into iran which is a terrorist haven and you keep on shooting till you win.that's my rule.

when soldiers sign up they sign up to kill or be killed.not sit around doing nothing.

You were rejected from the US Army?

Ladies and gentlemen all posts from becky becky are here by invalid. On everything everywere. She just trolled herself into non existance.

By the way you do know why the USA army is so strong as well as the would other top armys? Its because they are highly trained and orginised. Not just some mob with guns sent out to shot crap up. Infact the USA tried that in vietnam....you lost.

beckybecky
if you know something why not conquer the whole world?

one country.

ONE WORLD.

ONE PLANET

ONE AMERICA

Yeah China and Russian may have a thing to say about that........you know the two country with enough nukes to turn the USA into a radioactive waste land and enough population to swarm any invasion force.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's interesting. I am obviously not familiar with the military defenses, but trying to learn and understand.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nrthstar

That's a great approach to take, in seeking the truth behind the MSM spoon feeding of their interpretation. If it may help to get started a bit on some of what I referred to in the specific note you replied to, let me share a piece I wrote quite some time back on this whole thing.

Why Iran won't be easy to fight....Geography.

There are a lot of reasons Iran is one of the worst places I can imagine fighting, short of Arctic zones. Natural lay of the land and Geography is definitely one of them. People focus so much on the Gulf but often neglect to look North, where the real focus would have to be. Far from the Gulf and Straight of Hormuz.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Now in not going trying to say Afgantisan and Iraq were easy. There are not but in a long drawn out way.
Put the public at least in the Uk are used to causilties per battle be in single finger range.

Im just wondering if the US public ( and UK) could cope with seeing 100 or even a thousand wounded and dead in a day like back in the Korean war. Could our armed forces even take that such force anymore?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Great thread. Easy to grasp your point. We are out of Iraq for now. I am wondering if Iraq's PM's recent request for help in fighting the "terror" he has mentioned in his recent speech in Washington will mean we will be back there soon. If so, how will that affect the different routes available to enter Iran?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

beckybecky
[
if i was in charge of america instead of the current cowards i would invade the middle east till we annex the whole place? you know something why not conquer the whole world?

one country.

ONE WORLD.

ONE PLANET

ONE AMERICA

I really suggest you look into this saying.

"War is delightful to those who have no experience of it"

Im not a vet, never have served yet Im pretty sure most vets would agree with that saying. I would suggest finding out why.

That can be your homework for the week, and emotional, uneducated squalling with quotes from MSM will get you a F.
edit on 3-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky
[

one country.

ONE WORLD.

ONE PLANET

ONE AMERICA

I really suggest you look into this saying.

"War is delightful to those who have no experience of it"

Im not a vet, never have served yet Im pretty sure most vets would agree with that saying. I would suggest finding out why.

That can be your homework for the week, and emotional, uneducated squalling with quotes from MSM will get you a F.

you would have said the same when if hitler invaded America.

appeasers are a dictators greatest allies.appeasers make the world dangerous.appeasers allowed hitler to grow stronger and hence make war longer and costlier.
appeasers are responsible for the evil dictotator in north korea.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

beckybecky

appeasers are a dictators greatest allies.appeasers make the world dangerous.appeasers allowed hitler to grow stronger and hence make war longer and costlier.

Hitler would never have been able to invade the USA. Nor would Iran. Iran does not have a blue water navy cable of even crossing the ocean to the USA let alone pass the US Navy, Hell the UK navy could take the Iranian navy on 10 times over in the open ocean.

Your safe, go to bed and save you anger.

If our vets on here started calling Iran a threat to world peace and called to there invasion I may listen, but they are not and Im sure as well not going to take a threat assestment from one not good enough to even join the US army
. When those who have expirianced war claim a need for war then there may be need to listen.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky

Hitler would never have been able to invade the USA. Nor would Iran. Iran does not have a blue water navy cable of even crossing the ocean to the USA let alone pass the US Navy, Hell the UK navy could take the Iranian navy on 10 times over in the open ocean.

Your safe, go to bed and save you anger.

If our vets on here started calling Iran a threat to world peace and called to there invasion I may listen, but they are not and Im sure as well not going to take a threat assestment from one not good enough to even join the US army
. When those who have expirianced war claim a need for war then there may be need to listen.

what do animal doctors ... vets have to do with iran?

also you claim iran does not have a navy.they have ships.look in wiki.they navy ships with missiles supplied by russia/china and other ships.they could sail a container shop loaded with WMD and set it of by sailing into new york harbour..it is impossible to search a ship as it has so many nooks and crannies.

and they have many submarines which can easily slip into new york harbour.

we only have a 2 weeks left before they get the WMD and attack.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Vets=Vetran

And if you dont know and vetran is some one who has served the armed forces and seen action.

Please you have to be a troll, no is this ignorant surely?

And as for Iran Navy yes they have one but its for coastal defence. There is a huge step between haveing a few ships and haveing a navy that can project power thousands of miles away! I mean how many aircraft carriers ddoes Iran have? How many carrier based aircraft do they have? What are there capabilitys ect The awnser is none.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Hi Crazyewok,

Thanks I have thoroughly enjoyed this - dim eh!, the Crazeywok dim? - can't stop giggling, wat cheeek.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

and they have many submarines which can easily slip into new york harbour.

we only have a 2 weeks left before they get the WMD and attack.

I have to ask..What submarines do you imagine Iran has in it's inventory that are capable of leaving their own waters without being seen, heard and tracked every nautical mile of their way? Their most capable and only real blue water submarines are Kilo class subs. You can bet the United States watches them too. VERY closely. They're a threat to other ships though, not to land targets. The Kilo is no Ballistic Missile submarine. Changing that is definitely more than a few mods.

The U.S. Navy has a system called SOSUS though (among other things). That would detect their Submarines, as it was designed to do, long before they got anywhere remotely close to the U.S. coast. Russian owned and maintained submarines? They may well get up close 100% undetected. I doubt that, personally, but they may be capable....with the latest tech being used. The Kilo is a museum piece in terms of Naval warfare among the major world powers.

Iran's submarine force currently consists of three Russian Kilo-class (4,000 ton) diesel-electric submarines (Tareq 901, Noor 902, Yunes 903), one 350-400-ton Nahang and an expanding force of roughly a dozen 150-ton Ghadir-class (Qadir/Khadir) midget submarines.[1] The Iranian Navy plays a crucial strategic role in Iran's national security architecture due to Tehran's dependence on the Persian Gulf for trade and security. However, its naval forces also operate in the Gulf of Oman, the Caspian Sea and, possibly, the Indian Ocean.[2]
Source

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join