It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran may be month from a bomb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by buster2010

Don't bother doing peoples homework. Every person on Earth should be able to Google by now. To say that one country cannot invent anything recent and claiming that America is the primary inventor while the whole of American space dominance is based on German engineering and thoughts is funny enough. School must be out for awhile.

Maybe one day Gizmag will team up with SpongeBob SquarePants and make an article on how to use a search engine.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I may well be proven wrong and I'll eat a big plate of crow if that turns out to be the case (yes.. I may even change my avatar for a week like Beezer once did if I'm proven wrong on something this big) but I'm counting on the fact I'm right in my deductions and research.

I just don't think Iran has any intention of nuclear weapons. Not as we know them..and how I say that is very important. They DO have a military nuke research site. It is on the record as being that, and in fact, that is why it's not inspected. IAEA protocols don't cover military sites in Iran, so Parchin has been safely off limits.

What are they building there? I have no clue...but I'd put anything on the fact they aren't making a warhead. I have a feeling, given Iranian/Persian pride and history ... they're working on something entirely new and possibly in a whole different direction. That is entirely possible.

....Iran is also planning to export nuclear energy tech down into Africa, as they've stated more than once over the years, as the Wal Mart of Nuke plants. Oil getting replaced? Ahhh.. Iran thought of that quite some time ago.

That is also why a nation would want to have cascading centrifuge arrays at a full blown commercial production scale ..without making warheads. They aren't designing this to produce material for their own use, but for large scale export at some point. That's my opinion from research and following their own statements very closely over time.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Report: America may be month away from another war

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'd be willing to bet all my ATS points that your deductions are correct. The sad thing is, is that people need a boogeyman otherwise they look at their own "leaders". That's why they scramble so quick to jump from one to the other. Any news on Iran has been very slow. If they were the threat that Israel claims them to be (along with our "leaders") then they would be dealt with.

They are just the smokescreen so we can lose more of our liberties.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Israel got the bomb from the French!!!! Not America. In the mid to late 60's, long before any deal with South Africa. Israel never needed to test the bomb as it is a proven design.

Iran is run by radical Islamic Arabs, not Persians. Russia severely warned Iran a few years ago about its Shihab-3 missiles with their new nose cones specifically designed to carry a nuclear warhead so put that in all your pipes and smoke it.

The simple fact is that Israel can not risk one nuke detonating on its land from anyone but the Arabs will sacrifice a third or even half of Iran,if it means Israel gets destroyed.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Some of the remarks in this thread show a disregard for the T&C.
If you think this may refer to one of your posts....Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Sat Oct 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Everytime I see that "Attention", I imagine a booming voice coming from the sky. It has it's desired effect, I apologize to anyone if I have offended you.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

superman2012

Everytime I see that "Attention", I imagine a booming voice coming from the sky. It has it's desired effect, I apologize to anyone if I have offended you.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

iran did not invent cell phones or internet or cars or TRAINS or railways or tv or nuclear power missiles or HYGIENE OR MEDICINE STEALTH FIGHTER JETS OR DRONES OR anything in the last 20 years.your thing about brain injury does not count as it is a procedure and not an invention.

you cannot make money from a procedure.

irhan must be stopped because they support terrorism.HZBULLAH.THEY SUPPORT HEZBULLAH

That president ahmedjead guy has promised he will nuke isreal.we must STOP that.

They are a threat to AMERICAN security.They hate us.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

beckybecky

superman2012

iran did not invent cell phones or internet or cars or TRAINS or railways or tv or nuclear power missiles or HYGIENE OR MEDICINE STEALTH FIGHTER JETS OR DRONES OR anything in the last 20 years.your thing about brain injury does not count as it is a procedure and not an invention.

irhan must be stopped because they support terrorism.HZBULLAH.THEY SUPPORT HEZBULLAH

That president ahmedjead guy has promised he will nuke isreal.we must STOP that.

I never leave the kitchen...I just try to obey the host of the party now.
Weight was standardized in Iran ( you need that to weigh things)
Measurement were standardized in Iran ( you need that to measure things)
Language was born in Iran ( you need that to communicate effectively)
First Civilization was in Iran ( not really sure that was a great idea lol)

As you can see (and sure your teacher can tell you), these are a nice base for the position that we find ourselves in today. To say that they are irrelevant because they happened so long ago, would be to say that evolution doesn't make us who we are because it happened so long ago.

What must Iran exactly be stopped from doing? There is no proof, from them, the US intelligence nor Israeli intelligence that Iran is building a bomb. It is one man leading the charge on that front.
Little clue for you: every government supports terrorism. Look up the FSA (Free Syrian Army).
That "president ahmedjead guy" has never said that...plus he isn't the President anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Patriotsrevenge
Israel got the bomb from the French!!!! Not America. In the mid to late 60's, long before any deal with South Africa. Israel never needed to test the bomb as it is a proven design.

Iran is run by radical Islamic Arabs, not Persians. Russia severely warned Iran a few years ago about its Shihab-3 missiles with their new nose cones specifically designed to carry a nuclear warhead so put that in all your pipes and smoke it.

The simple fact is that Israel can not risk one nuke detonating on its land from anyone but the Arabs will sacrifice a third or even half of Iran,if it means Israel gets destroyed.

Israel was trying to sell nukes to South Africa and satellites picked up the double flash from the test.

South Africa and weapons of mass destruction

In September 1979, a US Vela satellite detected a double flash over the Indian Ocean that was suspected, but never confirmed to be a nuclear test, despite extensive air sampling by WC-135 aircraft of the United States Air Force. If the Vela Incident was a nuclear test, South Africa is one of the countries, possibly in collaboration with Israel, that is suspected of carrying it out. No official confirmation of it being a nuclear test has been made by South Africa, and expert agencies[who?] have disagreed on their assessments. In 1997, South African Deputy Foreign Minister Aziz Pahad stated that South Africa had conducted a test, but later retracted his statement as being a report of rumours. In February 1994, Commodore Dieter Gerhardt, the convicted Soviet spy and former commander of South Africa's Simon's Town naval base was reported to have said: “Although I was not directly involved in planning or carrying out the operation, I learned unofficially that the flash was produced by an Israeli-South African test code-named Operation Phoenix. The explosion was clean and was not supposed to be detected. But they were not as smart as they thought, and the weather changed – so the Americans were able to pick it up.

The rest of your post is just nonsense.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

First respond to the right person Superman2012 didn't post the things you are replying to I did.

Yes it is referred to as an invention. And the dictionary says you are wrong.
in·ven·tion = A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation.

So what? If you have a problem with Hezbollah then blame Israel. It was their invasion of Lebanon that caused the creation of Hezbollah. Israel admits to giving weapons to terrorist so should we stop them too?

Why do you keep repeating a lie that has been proven to be a lie time and time again.

They are not a threat to our security and they don't hate us. They just hate our power mad warmongering government. Just like most Americans do.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

It would be nice to have a parallel column on Israel's nuclear weapons to Iran's accusations of weapons..
Some times to include: Sam Cohens (Nobel prize winner) neutron bomb///kills people, saves property! and the recent allegations of mininukes... used in the WTc demolition...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Its gotta stop man, this is all just such BS, i dont buy it for one
minute, if they do get one or are about to, so what? are they
really going to be that insane? NK has them and an insane leadership
but you dont seem them tossing nukes about, now why would
Iran do that? knowing full well Russia could not help them
anymore than China could help NK if they went nuclear......

I for one think the world needs a godforsaken armistice for
a good 200 or 300 years, we warred hard guys, lets call it
a friggin epoch and kick back a few sheesh......
edit on 27-10-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Patriotsrevenge

Israel stole uranium from the US for their nuclear weapons program. Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. It says it in the name of their language, Farsi. I don't know what you are smoking. The Iranians are governed by Shiite clergy. The people who attacked us on 911 were Sunni Arabs. The Iranians are the enemies of the Sunni Arabs, Saudi Arabia especially. The enemies of our enemies should be our friends. The Iranians offered to help the US after the 911 attacks, but George W. Bush, in his infinite wisdom, rejected their offer. The Arabs would love it if the US or Israel attacked Iran. Saudi Arabia, the people who attacked us on 911, have been allied with Israel for several decades, but they cannot be so openly as it would enrage their population. The Shihab 3 is old news. They have better missiles now with solid fuel capable of carrying MIRV'd warheads. Iran has every right to produce nuclear weapons, and probably already has dozens. When Iraq completely complied with United Nations weapons inspections and was totally disarmed (making the second Gulf War possible), it became clear that Iraq had an advanced nuclear weapons program. It would have been irresponsible for the Iranians to not pursue a nuclear weapons program especially after the United States invaded and destroyed Iraq once it was disarmed. Likewise when Muammar Khadaffi dismantled his WMD programs as the US requested he was murdered and his government overthrown by US proxies. My guess is that the Iranians acquired their first nuclear weapon sometime in the late 1990s. Since the US does not go to war with countries that can fight back the US will not attack Iran. The US may want to see an Iran with a good conventional military capability so that it doesn't have to use nuclear weapons against Israel when the Israelis attack unprovoked. One can do things to help the Iranians like having the Turks supply Iranians with intelligence given to them by the Israelis or "losing" advanced drones over Iranian airspace.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

buster2010

First respond to the right person Superman2012 didn't post the things you are replying to I did.

Yes it is referred to as an invention. And the dictionary says you are wrong.
in·ven·tion = A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation.

So what? If you have a problem with Hezbollah then blame Israel. It was their invasion of Lebanon that caused the creation of Hezbollah. Israel admits to giving weapons to terrorist so should we stop them too?

you cannot blame isreal.

isreal is not in lebananon anyway.

why did isreal go into lebanon?

because of attacks launched from lebsabon.

isreal is innocent in front of the worlds court.

look at a map.

isreal is a teensy weensy little country.look at arab countries which are humungous and vast and they begrudge teensy weensy little of land to persecuted jews.

jews are the smartest people in the middle east.they hold back the barbarians who have attacked FIVE times at least.

why dont the arabs give the palistininan trouble makers all those vast amounts of land?

i ask you.

In any case Iran's presedent is on record as reported by the media that he will destroy isreal

isreal will then retaliate.

that is why iran must be stopped and we must invade iran to preserve world peace.

Only America is strong enough.

PAX AMERICANA.

see? i know latin too.
edit on 28-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you cannot blame isreal. isreal is not in lebananon anyway.

Finally they are out of Lebanon they invaded in 78 and didn't withdraw until 2000.

why did isreal go into lebanon?

Because it was the middle of the Lebanese civil war and Israel thought they stood a good chance at stealing some more land.

because of attacks launched from lebsabon.

The PLO did those attacks not Lebanon. The PLO stands for Palestine Liberation Organization the Lebanese government had nothing to do with it.

why dont the arabs give the palistininan trouble makers all those vast amounts of land? i ask you.

Why should they? There is no logical reason for Palestine to give up any land.

that is why iran must be stopped and we must invade iran to preserve world peace. Only America is strong enough.

Iran has done nothing to America until it does attack America then we should stay out of it. Israel can fight it's own battles. America has spent enough on their military they should be able to defend themselves.

PAX AMERICANA. see? i know latin too.

You call for war then use the Latin term for American peace. How ironic.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

isreal is innocent in front of the worlds court.

I believe that in any honest and complete look at the Middle East since Israel came into being as a nation, neither side can ever be said to be 'innocent'. It's my personal view that the tactics and methods of the Arabs that fight Israel use far more repugnant methods than Israel.....but I'll also admit that it's a Western and American mindset saying that.

To a family sitting in their home, minding their own business and blown into oblivion by a 500lb bomb dropped on a Hamas target across the street? It probably feels about the same as an Israeli couple sitting down for a nice plate of Pizza at Sbarros, just in time for a suicide bomber to blow the place to pieces. Neither side...neither one...is NEARLY as careful or cares as much as I'm sure the innocents on BOTH sides of the line would really wish for.

Now again, I'm biased here and generally in support of the people of Israel, truth be known. So, this is said to be fair..not dump on them. Accuracy matters though.

When you get the opportunity? Look up the names "Sabra" and "Shatila". See why those names matter and why, much like the very worst of the Palestinian attacks, they should never be forgotten. It may surprise you to see all the details on it.

No one over there has a White Hat. Some may be a little lighter shade of black ..but neither side can even joke about a white one.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

Yeah, except I've been hearing this since the end of Bush II's days. I remember when everyone and their brother was just sure that Bush II was going to start a war with Iran in order to have an excuse to suspend the elections and keep Bush II in power indefinitely.

That being said, Obama does seem bent on provoking stuff, but when it comes to actually starting a war in Iran, I'll believe it when I see because we've been about to do it for so long.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by GreyGoo

Yeah, except I've been hearing this since the end of Bush II's days. I remember when everyone and their brother was just sure that Bush II was going to start a war with Iran in order to have an excuse to suspend the elections and keep Bush II in power indefinitely.

That being said, Obama does seem bent on provoking stuff, but when it comes to actually starting a war in Iran, I'll believe it when I see because we've been about to do it for so long.

But i'm very frightened that Iran could launch a atom attack on America so much so that i am thinking of moving to the canary islands or iceland which is much safer.

Why do people like you appease and support dictators?

I daresay in ww2 you would have supported hitler or appeased him as he marched across the border.

I again urge congress to invade iran and to stop them getting nukes.they are a clear and present danger.

i urge everyone to start an online petition supporting the invasion soon as possible.

remember isreal is under threat too.if iran attacks isreal bad nukes will fly everywhere.
i don't want to breathe radioactive air.

i don't believe in 72 man virgins in paradise waiting for me if i die a slow and horrible death.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

beckybecky

superman2012

Who doesn't hate us. I don't fear the person with many nukes I fear the person with just one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join