It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elisa Lams death caused by ghost, illuminati sacrifice or satanists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
www.ghosttheory.com...

this case is fascinated what caught my attntion was that they mentioned there was no harm to her body indicating assault or foul play they are ruling her death as accidental

the news report says the only way to the rooftop where she died is through a locked and alarmed door which staff only have access too

watch these videos

its like a scence from the conjuring where that kid rory invisbly moves the girl anyways here are some alarming quotes

" Lam could be seen pushing buttons for multiple floors and at one point stepping out of the elevator and waving her arms."

"Coroner’s officials noted that the medical examination found no visible signs of trauma on the body and toxicology tests found nothing that contributed to her death."

"The only ways to get to the roof are via a locked door that only employees have access to and a fire escape. The door is equipped with an alarm system that notifies hotel personnel if someone is on the roof, Los Angeles police Sgt. Rudy Lopez said."
edit on 10-25-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Brain aneurism, perhaps? These wouldn't show up in a toxological test.

Maybe this brain damage could explain why she was suddenly acting all weird:

At times appearing to be talking to herself and acting erratically.

edit on 25-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Things that aren't real can't kill people.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Jefferton

anything is possible mate
could be a satantic ritual murder too

also hres an important post from the site that asks a lot of important questions
'Autopsy result said there was no trace of drugs in her
system.

Where are her clothes? (she was found naked and her clothes
were not found)

Who closed the lid of the tank AFTER she got inside?

Why wasn't the elevator door closing, and why did it close
right after she left?

Why, when the police with dogs searched the rooftop weeks prior to her body
being found in the tank, didn’t they find any trace of her being there? No scent,
nothing.

She appeared relaxed when she entered the elevator. Perhaps
she clicked on different buttons to explore the place? She pressed them in a
playful manner imo. (based on her blog she seems to be an art buff and maybe
she checked-in the hotel for the classic/artsy/appeal or maybe of the history
itself - thinking nothing bad would happen to her)

2nd time she pressed all the buttons she appeared to be
panicking.

Her hand gestures seemed to be of disbelief (hands on head),
stress (bending fingers), and waving her arms seemed like she was trying to
trigger motion detector in the elevator door (if the elevator has it) or
checking out why it's not closing (if there's some sort of hindrance/blockage)
- trying to make sense of it all. Gives up, and tries a different route.

talking: maybe she was talking to herself- we do that from
time to time. In her case maybe it went like this: "wtf? why is the
elevator door not closing... what's happening?" and yes perhaps she went
paranoid triggered by the circumstance she was in. Ik I would be esp being
alone and all.'

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

swanne

Brain aneurism, perhaps? These wouldn't show up in a toxological test.

Maybe this brain damage could explain why she was suddenly acting all weird:

At times appearing to be talking to herself and acting erratically.

edit on 25-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

its alot mentioned she was a student so wouldnt a brain aneurism hinder her ability to study

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well she couldve gotten there via the fire escape. There was a locked an alarmed route and the fire escape.

I have a friend who rented a room there for a night next month. She is interested in the case. I didnt feel like it was my place to talk her out of it.. but its a pretty shady place and close to skid row.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The video of her in the elevator , makes me think she's acting like she's being followed and is hiding from someone. Especially when she looks back out into the hallway to see if anyone is there.she pushed all the buttons, to confuse who ever is following her , so they wouldn't know which floor she actually got off on. ...that's what I see her doing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It would likely drop her dead, that is no explanation for the behavior.

The elevator footage is some of the creepiest stuff ive ever seen, if only because it's a mystery.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Jefferton

Tell that to the families of victims of schizophrenics.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
February 25, 2013 Downtown L.A. TB outbreak: LAPD urges officers to wear masks

"The warning, contained in an internal communication to officers and employees in the department's Central Division, comes after The Times reported that public health officials have launched a new, coordinated effort to contain what they are calling the largest TB outbreak in a decade."

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have dispatched scientists to Los Angeles to help local health officials gain a better understanding why TB is spreading and strategies on how to stop it."

"Public health officials are searching for more than 4,500 people who may have been exposed to the disease. In all, nearly 80 tuberculosis cases have been identified and 11 people have died since 2007, most of them homeless people who live in and around skid row."

"Scientists have recently linked the outbreak to a tuberculosis strain that is unique to Los Angeles, with a few isolated cases outside the area."
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

A TB strain unique to Los Angeles? Couldn't have been introduced in the name of research, or could it? And what better test subjects than the homeless skid row denizens. It's been done in the past and it's still being done.
Diagnostic accuracy of induced sputum LAM ELISA for tuberculosis diagnosis in sputum-scarce patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"In a related Perspective article Adithya Cattamanchi (uninvolved in the study) from the University of California San Francisco, and colleagues reflect on the research noting, "Levin and colleagues have provided compelling proof of the concept that a blood transcriptional signature can distinguish between TB and clinical mimics in high-incidence settings. The field can now move on to asking more practical questions to determine the feasibility and optimal use for an RNA expression-based biomarker for TB in clinical settings."
www.sciencedaily.com...

Elisa lam was murdered and is a public announcement that a massive bio-attack is coming. They have to tell you ahead of time what they have planned to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've read up a bit on this case and even bumped some older threads. When she first enters the elevator, she seems as if she's playing hide and seek. She doesn't seem "terrified" or afraid of her life by any means. I definitely don't believe she was possessed. Her being bipolar had nothing to do with it as well. IMO she was murdered by a staff member. Just my opinion.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

catfishjoe
I've read up a bit on this case and even bumped some older threads. When she first enters the elevator, she seems as if she's playing hide and seek. She doesn't seem "terrified" or afraid of her life by any means. I definitely don't believe she was possessed. Her being bipolar had nothing to do with it as well. IMO she was murdered by a staff member. Just my opinion.

Have a nice day

why would an employee kill her tho? what reason? and why now? wouldnt there be a string of murders from the staff member prior to this? doesnt explain much its either a satanist or a ghost

top topics

join