It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's magnetic poles fully reversed in October

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.transients.info...
graph mentioned in the article
1.bp.blogspot.com...

yeah i can definitely feel the effects from this i feel more energetic and positive latly in oct feel like something big is about to happen
from literally science They have been shown to have an effect on neurotransmitters and other neurological processes.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So nothing new there considering it does this approximately every 11 years! It's referred to as the solar flip.
LoL

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

My computer died on me.G iving you a flag You are right! Electromagnetic currents are throwing all water based beings off. Our electrolytes are fluctuating along with everything else. I don't want this to short out on me again. Excellent observation and deduductive reasoning Flag for you!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Thats good, I ve been feeling a bit crappy though. But pehaps that is more to do with the bottle of wine that got sunk last night!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I also wanted to elaborate that this could be due to many things. The comet,the extremely bizarre moon manifestations,pole shifts on sun, earth . Jupiter acquiring another moon. Our electromagnetic field is going haywire and being composed mainly of water our electrolyte balances are being vastly affected along with the animals to boot (in my opinion)----- Chard

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

"I also wanted to elaborate that this could be due to many things."

It could and is simply due to the Solar cycle of the star! Nibiru, Comet Ison, Nemesis, its all bullcrap, this is what Stars do, its part of there life cycle, think of it as them breathing!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The sun has been pretty active the last few days to have recently reversed. It usually settles down very quickly after the reverse, not shooting out multiple M and an X class flare. I think it may be just starting it's reversal myself.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I had what I called HDD. HEAD DISPLACEMENT DISORDER. A name I coined for myself as a pun on all these disorders that are surfacing. But I couldn't stabilize my head contents. It felt like it was anywhere but on my body. To the left or right but not straight on. It was horrible and lasted for months. So I took two powerful magnets and stuck them to both sides of my temples. Don't do it folks .I felt like the old cartoons with things being squashed and scrambled to boot. That was a horrible feeling but made me an avid believer in magnetics positively or negatively charged water particles, metals, whatever. But it has not returned for several years and I believe I can still claim sanity as well as anyone else------Chard

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'm sorry to here that buddy but in all lightly hood our Star is in no way responsible for your current malady. To be frank our Moon has more of an influence over our nervous system/human behavior than our Sun does and even then its negligible at best, unproven at worst.

Proximity/gravitational influence would be my best guess.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wasn't speaking necessarily about the sun,just that I think we can be physically affected by magnetic changes that are occurring.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Oh, definitely. Magnetic headsets have been used to induce all sorts of interesting things in the brain. But the sun's 92 million miles away, and we're shielded by the earth's magnetosphere.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I tried Googling about the reversal already happening and I cannot find any sources of this anywhere other than the link you provided. Normally there would be many sources of this event. In my opinion I do not think this has happened yet, but I could be wrong...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

As a triple Leo, it has wreaked havoc on me. Been a terrible month, a terrible time, so glad to know about the flip, kind of helps put perspective into the whole mess. Bring on November!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

andy06shake

I'm sorry to here that buddy but in all lightly hood our Star is in no way responsible for your current malady. To be frank our Moon has more of an influence over our nervous system/human behavior than our Sun does and even then its negligible at best, unproven at worst.

Proximity/gravitational influence would be my best guess.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Unproven? You've read every single study done on such matters, how many is that actually? Since too much sun causes problems, since not enough sun causes problems, it would seem changes in the sun can cause problems. In the thousands of studies you have read and digested, have you seen any that discussed these facts? Or are you one of those people who figures if you haven't "heard" it then it doesn't exist?

Spend some time here, www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

"Unproven? You've read every single study done on such matters, how many is that actually?"

Have you?

Our Star is rather far away im afraid, 149,600,000 km distant to be precise and our Earth shields us from its emissions via our magnetosphere/atmosphere. Jupiter at is closest approach is around 628,743,036 Km does this also have an effect on us Humans?
LoL

Our Sun can affect the Earth via Solar flares and such but that's about it, i'm afraid there is no conclusive evidence that it influences us in any other Physiological fashion.

edit on 26-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

andy06shake
So nothing new there considering it does this approximately every 11 years! It's referred to as the solar flip.
LoL

Is this the reason why we have 11 year periods of weather? In the North East of Scotland, most farmers (well, lots that I know, probably not most!), swear that weather patterns repeat every 10 years or so.
Do you think this could be true?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Well Farmers sure know their stuff pertaining to our seasons and climate otherwise i imagine they would soon be out of business. So im in agreement with you mate.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Good point! And thanks for your reply.
Maybe I'll listen to their ramblings a bit more closely from now on

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Dear Cranky Old Man, I couldn't have expressed myself better. The only thing we can count on is that knowledge is infinite.Absolutely ,no one has all the answers. We are only as enlightened or educated as the information we have received. And when I first realized that I had been taught wrong in a couple of instances my dissolution began. I apologize for not sticking to the original subject of this thread and diverting it to other anomalies.But as far as the suns reversal or lack thereof, I haven't a clue. But, I do believe we are entering unchartered waters and should note every source of information no matter where it comes from as contributing to the whole.--------Chard

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Modern Homo sapiens as a species have been around for about 195,000 to 200,000 years. Probably a hell of a lot longer as some of the evidence out there suggests.

The Sun has been shining for all that time probably going through its solar cycle in exactly the same fashion as it does today, poles shifting every 11 years or so. I'm just wondering why you think we are entering uncharted territory regarding our Sun when one considers 200,000 years is nothing in the grand scale of her life cycle. She's already 4.6 billion years old.

When the Sun is about 7 billion years old it will slowly start to change and will become bigger and cooler. By the time it is 10 billion years old it will have changed into a red giant and its atmosphere will stretch out to near where the Earth is today.

Before that occurs i imagine we will be long gone as a species!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join