It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine to John McCain: "I Would Have You Arrested for Treason"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In a recent town hall meeting with Senator John McCain a Marine named Blaine Cooper fired off a few shots at the Republican Senator that visibly embarrassed him. Of course McCain's only response was that of condescension, saying voters put him in office 8 times, as though that were even a valid metric by which to measure his fidelity to the office he holds and the Constitution he swears by. This is in regards to McCain's involvement in Syria and that little trip he took to get a photo op with AQ aligned Syrian rebels.

Good for this Marine.
edit on pFri, 25 Oct 2013 05:06:19 -0500201325America/Chicago2013-10-25T05:06:19-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I would like to see more of that video.....he couldn't answer the question huh...on the grounds he may incriminate himself........????

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Like John Mcain said,maybe that marine needs to run in the next election.
He would get my vote!
edit on 25-10-2013 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
McCain is a loser and yes, I agree, an outright traitor by the strict reading of the law and statute. He has, directly and personally, given aid and comfort to the declared enemies of the United States. He simply decided for his purposes, he'd tweak the definition of enemy to not include Al Qaeda ...just this once. Well, heck, I'll bet the Rosenbergs wished they could have redefined a former ally as still being one. Probably thought that right to the end, too.

Our nation doesn't see fit to prosecute anyone for treason anymore, even when clear and provable. (Let alone anything as silly as the Logan act). So, it's his lucky day for retirement with pension. Treason is a free pass right now. (sigh)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Vet or not, McCain is just another corrupt politician biding his time in office until the elections come up.
See the way he was backing up as he was "responding" to the Marine? Coward. I was expecting him to say "ah oh...The jig is up!" and run off.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Heck, it won't surprise me to hear something like ... '..and we'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling Tea Partiers!'...

Every Scooby Doo unmasking needs a good villain. I think central casting delivered us one.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

coward is right...yes I did notice him backing away.......these types spend so long lying through their teeth they wouldn't know what the truth was if it bit them in the a##

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

WOOHOO!! Yes McCain and others do need tried for treason!! And I am happy and proud that at least one man had the gumption to say so to his face!

McCain is right about one thing though... If we want a world where our leaders are NOT traitors to this country then we need to be finding replacements for the traitors...

That Marine has my vote as the person to replace McCain.... Just 536 more elected leaders that we need in order to replace all the traitors in Washington and then we will be all set..

Maybe next time we will get it right.
edit on 25-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am so happy that we still have a place where we can voice our concerns and beliefs ! hurray for this man and the ability to speak out ! People wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is out in the open and still you have your rose colored glassed on !

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Our nation doesn't see fit to prosecute anyone for treason anymore

Not entirely true...you have your Snowdens and Mannings...and let the just fury of righteousness rain upon them like a MF...while Johhny boy here...is getting "re-elected".
edit on 25-10-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Putin on McCain

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What a condescending prick McCain is. Run for office, yada yada... I like how he wouldn't respond because he said it was beneath him. It was more like he had no answer. Caught him way off guard lol
edit on 25-10-2013 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
While I love this, he so did the right thing, (the marine), I can actually see this leading to a problem.
If more and more people start telling the truth and putting the politicians on the spot, the cowards will stop holding these types of meetings.
Can't have them looking bad in public right? Oh, wait, that happens about every time they open their mouths.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
McCain should have been charged for treason for what he did in Nam. While he was a prisoner he gave troop positions and did speeches for the North Vietnamese. But when Daddy (who is also a traitor like father like son) is high up in the military you can get away with anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Everyone before my post has said everything I wanted to say. The senator is so corrupt and such a war monger. I guess the POW camp fried his brain.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This guy is very right and I see him as a hero. I wish I could've been standing behind him screaming: "YEAH!!! YEAH!!! I've said it for many years now that most of congress should be arrested for treason and tried on every capitol lawn across the nation in public view. Too many dual citizens, too many corrupt interests, too many lobbies who all work for banksters. I can see things escalating very quickly and arrest warrants being issued for people like JM. All it will take is one more attack on another country. That bow is ready to break. They failed in Syria because not only do the people of the world know exactly what the US was trying to do, the people are awakening and see what is happening. It's a good start, although late.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This whole treason thing based on how a senator votes is ridiculous. There is nothing in the constitution that states that a politicians must vote according to the whims of Tea Party groups. Not catering to the Tea Party is not a basis for treason.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
After " songbird" mccains little piccadillo while a POW in Vietnam I am suprised he has been acceptable to the American voter in anywayshapeorform

Just shows the general caliber of the elected representatives and how long vote fraud has been going on

Funny a Marine who called in on Alex Jone's show yesterday said now a days about 80% of the marines around him are waking up...late to the party most of them, but better late then never

go troops

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Just pour vous
here is a nice collection of Mccainabilia for your perusal

The REAL John McCain - bully, traitor, liar, adulterer and warmongering criminal

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

But being buddy buddy with known terrorist groups that we are currently fighting in Afghanistan is.

There's a reason there was such a huge backlash from the military and most people in this country against a Syria intervention. Because while the Assad regime is bad, not a god damned one of us wanted to go to Syria and help the people we're fighting in Afghanistan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join