It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaken Video: Alien Abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by draknoir2

I read alot of stories from abductees, and all of them all come back with 2 main questions: 1. Why me?
2. What really happened?

Why me? You have been chosen.
What really happened? You must not pry, the hands of the chosen are steady and strong. By the will of the times we venture on.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Komodo

Unwatchable or brings up a memory?

both..

STBS (second to be sure)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

draknoir2
I watched the entire video, which says a lot for its production value.

However, I am hesitant to give much weight to "recovered memories" achieved through regressive hypnosis, especially when administered by controversial [among their peers] practitioners like Budd Hopkins.

One of the featured "abductees" said it best @ 1:45

"How am I supposed to know what is coming out under hypnosis? Were they dreams or was it real? Maybe it was just dreams that have been coming out under hypnosis."

The entire video was based on the work of Budd Hopkins, so it's not exactly a balanced look at the phenomenon. That said, I did hear some interesting details with which I had been unfamiliar up until viewing this short. I also liked the animation.

You're using classic debunking technique here. When you can't take the whole phenomenon apart, focus on a part of it, what you preceive as the weakest link, such as a specific case or a specific researcher, and insinuate doubts about data, method and competence. That said, I don't think your intentions were dishonest. Had you been a pure bred debunker, you would have then reasoned as if you had single-handedly debunked the whole UFO phenomenon...

A few words on Budd Hopkins. I have read his books and listened to I don't know many presentations and conferences. IMHO, he comes off as an intelligent, educated and honest person.
Having spent more than 30 years talking to and regressing abductees, he could probably have taught a thing or two about hypnosis to so called experts criticizing his competence on the subject, who were still wearing diapers when he started. But alas he had no title, such as a Ph.D, and that gave his critics a superior argument against him.
Personally, I hold his work above that of Dr. John E. Mack or Dr David M. Jacobs, but these two illustrious men - who's work is also impressive - had titles!

Had I just listened to a single abductee talk about his/her experiences and emotional turmoil, I probably would have put it in the WTF file. But after listening to hundreds of abductee regressions, having met a few myself, and knowing of thousands more tell about their experiences under hypnosis, I can't. The same abduction modus operandi reappears, the same 'medical examination' accounts reappear, and that all over the world, with men, women and children, of all ethnic backgrounds, religious beliefs and social classes. It's the totality of the phenomenon and the triangulation of similar accounts that gives credibility to individual cases, not the other way around, IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Absolutely interesting!

57 different alien species interact with humankind....
S&F.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

The fascinating thing is that many of the ideas that come out of hypnosis actually have real-world counterparts:

1. Use of metal probes being inserted through the skin = real world endoscopic procedures

2. Use of cold blue light that didn't feel warm = modern-day LED lights that emit just light and not heat

3. Use of glass tubes in front of mouth and scanning machines that cure cancer = modern day breath analyzers that check for abnormal readings of chemicals, and laser treatment for skin conditions.

4. Use of 360 degree views = modern day image fusion and virtual reality caves.

5. Use of heat-rays and red beams of light that cause illness = modern day microwave systems

6. Use of triangular beams of light that shoot up into the sky = modern day laser communication systems (just recently used by NASA for communication with lunar probes).

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What I found interesting about Aleister Crowleys life was that he was hell bent on coming into contact with demonic forces. He claims he did and when he did he drew this entity he kept invoking called Lam:

Lam.jpg

This was in 1918.

Funny how similar Lam looks to the depictions of abductees.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Interesting, seems that yes they are being tested.

The concept of alien is kind of misconstrued, but lets say that its varied. And those little grays, or some of them at least, that people say they see once in a while in abduction cases is not a creature in and of itself. But it is a creature that another entity/creature thinks humans will be more pliable to, ie that entity that made them or created them is projecting what it sees humanity as from its perspective. So the big black eyes, the tiny body with the head, the whole aspect of it is merely as close as it can get to what humans look like to it on some level, or as close as it can get in its scope of things to being similar to the creatures in this dimension known as humans. No different then sending something that would be less shocking to them, or speaking with a child, like a child. So yes and given the myths from all of history and all other places around the globe, they are shape-shifters you could say, though the majority are merely image-shifters. Cheep tricks of the mind projecting images into peoples heads, can be just as viable as the real thing.

Give them credit I mean it only took thousands and thousands of years to figure out that if you prick a human, and it makes a noise, and red stuff comes out, that it just may not be a good thing to do. Not that different then when a scientist opens up lab rats, or puts them in a maze to test them, or subjects them to any number of tests, just to see just what they do and how they react, sometimes even injecting them with cancer just to see what it would do.

When people say "alien" generally and like these creature try to place or impart themselfs and all they are onto a foreign subject, hence all the movies you see and stories are just people projecting what they know of themselfs and of there way of life, the very thing that moves them, there particular vibration unto something that just may be completely foreign to any of that. Often forgetting that if anything was truly alien any creature or entity, even such concepts as life and death would be foreign to them, they may not even be able to grasp the concept of hot or cold, or even of up and down. After all when you can pass through walls what use would such outdated concepts be. And never mind the many countless concepts which permeate our society and minds day in and day out, concepts such as love, hate, or indifference.

So, aliens, demons, jins, gods, faes, creatures of the abyss and depths, and even of the endless vastness/space of the void, or any number of names and labels, etc etc, yes in a way and in many ways creatures that feed of the denizens of this dimension. However whats in a word, but that what you make of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Terminology alert.

Saying "unbelievers" sounds quite fanatical... perhaps "convinced" or "knowing" vs. "un-studied?" It might not be exactly accurate, but it's closer to a rational view of these matters.

Most rational folks who study these things come out with at least an admittance that it's possible and people's sincere testimony and scraps of physical evidence point to something odd happening.

Even if you've had this happen to you, saying you are a "believer" is problematic... since you just know something is going on, as these (alleged) beings don't usually explain things.

All right, I'll shut up and watch the vid.

Edit: and the problems with hypnosis and the overlap of expectations are evident (with both participants), though the vid itself is a good synopsis of the phenomena.
edit on 10/26/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

draknoir2

I watched the entire video, which says a lot for its production value.

However, I am hesitant to give much weight to "recovered memories" achieved through regressive hypnosis, especially when administered by controversial [among their peers] practitioners like Budd Hopkins.

One of the featured "abductees" said it best @ 1:45

"How am I supposed to know what is coming out under hypnosis? Were they dreams or was it real? Maybe it was just dreams that have been coming out under hypnosis."

The entire video was based on the work of Budd Hopkins, so it's not exactly a balanced look at the phenomenon. That said, I did hear some interesting details with which I had been unfamiliar up until viewing this short. I also liked the animation.

I have had a couple of experiences myself, but at this point I am uncommitted to a particular explanation. I consider regressive hypnosis more a source of contamination than truth.
edit on 25-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

Well I think hypnosis has its place in finding out what's going on. I think it's over hypothesized about how hypnosis contaminates things. Sure, it does sometimes. But there are ways to avoid that when the hypnotist doesn't use their own suggestion etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Heliocentric

You're using classic debunking technique here. When you can't take the whole phenomenon apart, focus on a part of it, what you preceive as the weakest link, such as a specific case or a specific researcher, and insinuate doubts about data, method and competence. That said, I don't think your intentions were dishonest. Had you been a pure bred debunker, you would have then reasoned as if you had single-handedly debunked the whole UFO phenomenon...

And you are using the classic "true-believer" technique of employing labels and straw men in an overly defensive, knee-jerk response to a simple, honest opinion which doesn't happen to perfectly align with your own.

Try rereading my post without your preconceptions of what my intent was. Read the WHOLE post.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I do believe that there are abductions by alien entities , But I always battled with the idea why alien entities have such a great interest in us ? I always think that the greys because most of the time their being portrayed , doing this to make the crossbreeds more likable by us so they can blend in better in our society ?

Seeing there posture I always have the idea that they live most of the time in pure darkness of space , because of their massive eyes and pupils. Some describe them smelling like menthol because of the liquids they are consuming and having the most simplified organs for spaceflight .

If true could they not be synthetic androids seeking for a biological evolution to make their own race real in the real nature of things to finally get a soul , something we have but maybe they don't ? to me that makes the abductions the most sense making thing I could hold a grasp on..
edit on 0b32America/ChicagoSat, 26 Oct 2013 17:55:32 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 Oct 2013 17:55:32 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The greys cock their head around like a bird because that's what they are.

You ever heard of reptillians?
Well the greys Are still a Avian Species at the core. Be it reptile/raptor(bird) it will still move very much like one. Expecially that kind of stalling walk mentioned in the video where they move very jerky like. Very much like a bird.

You can see the symbolism of the bird in here.
Also if you didn't notice it has * wings* that are folded in that look like a robe but if you look carefully they are wings.

This picture ^ above goes along with the abduction stories.

Birds are living dinosaurs.

A long time ago, Told in the poh poh voh. There is a remincient story.
About The Hero twins, Jaguar deer and hunter deer.
Who shoot a jewled owl and knocks out its * teeth* with the venom on the blow dart.
This could be a reference to Biological warfare that still lingers today. Tho this would of happened a long time ago, And the story cannot be taken at complete face value. But never the less is interesting.

What ever happened on earth effected the Avian species and forced feathered dinosaurs to die off.
would of been the same disease to effect * The feathered Serpent*
Perhaps the greys intereacting with this planet have caused a de-evolution chain within their dna.
Making reproduction for them unstable as they try to reactivate the reptillian dna which has been locked by rna sequences.

This is the common belief of Grey alians are that they are a * dying race*
Personally i think this is direct reference to the reptillian dna being tampered with, Where as the true reptillians we hear about are the ones whos blood line is immune to the degenerative disease.

Now that we know that Reptiles and birds are related, the whole reptillian story starts to come to life...

And this is why secret orders in the US at bohemian grove worship a giant owl. Moloch, Because the owl is a reprisenation of the Reptillians after genetic infection.

arcturi.com...
Just common belief about greys.

The Grey Aliens are very unique, and sometimes, people can't help but feel sorry for them, but we must remember their true nature and their evil creators. After the Grey Aliens rebelled against the Reptilian oppression and made their way into the dark limits of space, they began to encounter an epic problem; their race was dying off. Because Grey Aliens were cloned beings, they were not equipped with any reproductive organs; therefore, their race was no longer able to grow and sustain their population. Although Grey Aliens have many advance technologies passed down to them by their creators, they do not possess the knowledge and understanding of perfect cloning. They soon realized that their physical bodies were degenerating each time they re-cloned their bodies. Each time they were having to clone themselves sooner, only living 20-30 years. Because of their dying race and the inability to perfectly clone, they have embarked on a mission to find a solution. They soon came across our planet and decided to utilize our Earthly bodies for experimentation. Grey Aliens soon struck deals with various Earthly governments, in exchange for technology, to have permission to abduct and perform experiments on humans. It is also said that their is a large number of Grey Aliens that exist in underground bases where various projects are under way to perfect the cloning methods (Area 51). This is the sole reason why Grey Aliens are the ones most often described in close encounters and alien abductions. These creatures travel through the skies in their disk like flying saucers and continue to elude the majority of the population. GREY ALIENS: A DYING RACE Grey Alien Archives MORE ARTICLES: » Who Are The Grey Aliens » Creation of the Grey Aliens » Human Hybrid Program » Grey Aliens & Cow Mutilations GREY ALIENS ...................................................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................................................... Home Grey Alien Articles WHY DO GREY ALIENS ABDUCT HUMANS SOLVING THE DYING GREY ALIEN PROBLEM Grey Aliens Nevertheless, they continue to linger here on Earth to both conduct their experiments. With a large number of their population flying throughout the galaxy, we must be careful because of their desperate attempts to save their race. Although they have been silent and passive, their true nature is evil and that is why we have been given the protection by the Starship Athena and the Arcturian warriors.

Now its also common to note, The direct link between reptillians and greys themselves....
Weither the information present tells us they were created by reptillians, rebeled against reptillians, or * teamed up* with reptillians.
All are relevant to Reptillians and greys coming from the same source.

With the knowledge we have know about how viruses can completely turn a species inside out, We find that this may just be the case.

That the feathered serpent of old is no longer a feathered serpent. But a bald toothless owl.

Which bring us to many of the Owl references. Such as Abduction and the 4th kind.

We know much about them.
We know that Greys are working with the government. There is evidence of owl/reptillian worship everywhere.

And we have movies like the 4th kind who gives us huge hints at this mystery of how the dinosaurs were wiped out, But not entirely...

A lot of this information i have posted before. But its relivant and im sure others have not had the time of resources to put this together. So here you are.
1 side of the Alien agenda revealed. One species and one goal.
But there is more than simply Reptillians shapeshifting to appear human like * Pleiadians*

There are other species who are completely seperate from the Avians. The Pleiadians however, Are reptillians disgused as humans. The very same way we see some new anchors, politians and so on.. The greys are the ones who lack the shapeshifting ability.

If you see a humanlike * Pleiadian* with some little greys following it. You have encountered a reptillian leader, And they are few in number compared to that of the greys.

These guys only have association in the underworld in Maya. Where the Feathered serpent was highly worshiped before the last invasion which took them off this planet. Poor bastards.
edit on 26-10-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

AnuTyr

The greys cock their head around like a bird because that's what they are.

That is a very inspiring idea; greys are avian. You know, birds are the only other animal group (that I know of) that are warm blooded like us mammals. Also, there are some birds that are very smart. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
What I found interesting about Aleister Crowleys life was that he was hell bent on coming into contact with demonic forces. He claims he did and when he did he drew this entity he kept invoking called Lam:

Lam.jpg

This was in 1918.

Funny how similar Lam looks to the depictions of abductees.

All of you are going to ignore this post?

If you are of the dark beings...how would you fool mankind into accepting you? No one will accept you and follow you if you tell them what you are. It would take a long campaign of indoctrination. If you wanted to create the Elohim you need to have multigenerations of hybrids until they would look close enough to fit in. If you want those same people to lose there faith in God how would you do it? Make them believe they created you? If you want mankind to fall into chaos (child school shootings other mass shootings and weirdness) you would give them instructions they do not remember.

Better check yourself and all facts before buying what is being sold.

Adolph Hitler had visitations from this LAM being also.
edit on 26-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

No stars for my post? 'Hahaha I think not.

Nor are there any comments?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

That LAM being you make reference too. Check out that video of the popol vuh i linked.

In that one specific part.

The owl thing with jewels is all like * i am the light i am the way, follow me* lol.

Kinda like what that Lam figure claimes.

And yes Hitler was in contact with the * Pleiadians* or that's what that particular deception calls themselves.

These beings are are not unbound by death and life and are just as physical as the weakest malnurished child on this planet. Just as feeble too.

They heavily rely on our fear of them and their technology otherwise their star seeds on planet Earth would rebel against them.

And the numbers that would willing walk towards them during the invasion would deminish. Well their carriers are blasted in frustration. Unable to fill the quota of abductions, They would not leave until they scooped up every last child from the lands.

Like the stories of gouls and witches who want to take all the kiddies on halloween. Is very much in reference to this lol.

Ah the obsession with the occalt. lol
edit on 27-10-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Eh what makes you think the Reptilian beings are not the evil ones? Since history talks about angels, god, vs demons, satan, it's likely all these light beings were the Pleiadeans and the evil ones those that have wings look like demons and such - Vegans/Siriusans/Rigelans/Alpha Draconians lol..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Only sucks when you remember it or are in fear of the next time, they don't use anesthesia. The work they do is the same as what created the nephilim in Noah's time. Just calling the name Jesus really makes it end immediately, but they try to come back when you are least expecting sometimes even years and years later, so you have to keep that name on the tip of your tongue. At times I've only had 3 seconds, between the realization and it's too late.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This website is rather fascinating ! Will keep me busy tonight after an early knock off from work

Thanks mate !

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

draknoir2

Heliocentric

And you are using the classic "true-believer" technique of employing labels and straw men in an overly defensive, knee-jerk response to a simple, honest opinion which doesn't happen to perfectly align with your own.

Try rereading my post without your preconceptions of what my intent was. Read the WHOLE post.

I'm sorry if I you felt I was jumping down your throat, that wasn't my intention. It is justified to be critical and even skeptical to something that flies in the face of your paradigm.

That said, I feel that a whole lot of people attack Hopkins based on assumptions and without really knowing the man or his work (not referring to you here). I was using your post to address them.

Me a classic true-believer? Ok, but a classic true believer after reading all of Hopkins' books, and all of those of David Jacobs, and those of Mack and those of their critics, and after visiting a large number of symposiums, conferences and lectures on the subject, watching documentaries, and knowing persons who claim to have been abducted. My approach of the subject is that of someone who has seen unexplicable things in the sky, who knows that the Universe is more than meets the eye, and I'll leave it at that.

As to my preconceptions on your part, if you feel like fleshing out your point of view and what your intention was I'm all ears.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Heliocentric because: liquid little stones skipping and skittering free on shared umbrellas

edit on 27-10-2013 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join