It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaken Video: Alien Abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Really good video I found while cruising my UFO websites, talking about alien abduction from the Abductee's P:OV.
The recreations are done in a cartoonish format.
Very informative video

Awaken Video: Alien Abduction

ETA: Skeptics and nonbelievers: We know your opinions, youve stated them numerous times in other threads, we get the pic, you dont believe

Noted, now you dont have to say it here

Betcha one will come in here and say it tho

edit on 10/25/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks for that link Homer,today's gonna be a busy one for me but I will check it out on the weekend for sure,have a good one+a fun weekend my friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

I was particularly interested in the part where the aliens had that device that they put over the guys body and then it opened him up so they could muck around with his organs. Crazy stuff!

S+F.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I don't get the quick anti abduction responses.

At the very least it is an interesting window into human psychology.

And at most well down right disturbing, either way I find it an entertaining subjective topic to discuss.

Watching now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Of course they will, they
can't help themselves. They're automatons...
edit on 25-10-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Good spot, and it's not too long.. checking it out now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Really good video I found while cruising my UFO websites, talking about alien abduction from the Abductee's P:OV.
The recreations are done in a cartoonish format.
Very informative video

Awaken Video: Alien Abduction

ETA: Skeptics and nonbelievers: We know your opinions, youve stated them numerous times in other threads, we get the pic, you dont believe

thx ..

I just can't watch the last half of the video ..

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Unwatchable or brings up a memory?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

S&F Homer. Subscribed to watch later.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wide-Eyes
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread978628/pg1#pid17115427]post by HomerinNC

Of course they will, they
can't help themselves. They're automatons...

Rage against the unbelievers.

HomerinNC

Perhaps a public forum isn't the best place to seek unconditional approval and agreement. People are diverse, as are their points of view.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Maybe not, but I can TRY to prevent the unavoidable trolling, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Sounded more like you were trying to prevent free discourse within a community of people with varying opinions on the subject.

I watched the video, but am now loath to opine.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The cartoon didn't show up for me, but I was able to hear the audio.

The most resonating part of the testimonies for me was being put into scenarios. This happens to me a lot. But I don't remember aliens, or medical procedures or anything like that.

Thanks for the link. It was interesting. S&F OP.

CdT

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

draknoir2

HomerinNC

Sounded more like you were trying to prevent free discourse within a community of people with varying opinions on the subject.

I watched the video, but am now loath to opine.

I welcome all opinions, but the people that flatly state that 'its not real', 'its all in your head', 'youre lying', and 'youre insane' are the comments I'm referring to.
They have no place in an intelligent discussion

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Aren't they all????

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I watched the entire video, which says a lot for its production value.

However, I am hesitant to give much weight to "recovered memories" achieved through regressive hypnosis, especially when administered by controversial [among their peers] practitioners like Budd Hopkins.

One of the featured "abductees" said it best @ 1:45

"How am I supposed to know what is coming out under hypnosis? Were they dreams or was it real? Maybe it was just dreams that have been coming out under hypnosis."

The entire video was based on the work of Budd Hopkins, so it's not exactly a balanced look at the phenomenon. That said, I did hear some interesting details with which I had been unfamiliar up until viewing this short. I also liked the animation.

I have had a couple of experiences myself, but at this point I am uncommitted to a particular explanation. I consider regressive hypnosis more a source of contamination than truth.
edit on 25-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I read alot of stories from abductees, and all of them all come back with 2 main questions: 1. Why me?
2. What really happened?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
While I do think alien abduction represents some kind of contact, I also feel it's imperative to read a wide range of literature both pro and con.

I agree with draknoir2 that hypnotic regression is very flawed and in itself cannot be fully trusted. That is empirical fact. Therefore any sophisticated and penetrating discussion of the topic, it would seem, must be willing to admit some of the drawbacks inherent in the research of Hopkins, Jacobs, and others.

The Linda Cortile (Napolitano) abduction that is discussed in the video being a major case in point.

Having said that, I find the subject fascinating, real, very complex, and worthy of study and discussion. When this topic comes up, I also like to post the link to Skyfloating's excellent thread:

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

Interesting vid, Homer.

edit on 25-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

draknoir2

I watched the entire video, which says a lot for its production value.

However, I am hesitant to give much weight to "recovered memories" achieved through regressive hypnosis, especially when administered by controversial [among their peers] practitioners like Budd Hopkins.

One of the featured "abductees" said it best @ 1:45

"How am I supposed to know what is coming out under hypnosis? Were they dreams or was it real? Maybe it was just dreams that have been coming out under hypnosis."

The entire video was based on the work of Budd Hopkins, so it's not exactly a balanced look at the phenomenon. That said, I did hear some interesting details with which I had been unfamiliar up until viewing this short. I also liked the animation.

I have had a couple of experiences myself, but at this point I am uncommitted to a particular explanation. I consider regressive hypnosis more a source of contamination than truth.
edit on 25-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

These stories are amazing. There are many, and many with witnesses. I look at hypnosis that it is a powerful tool than can help people remember things. This has been proven in missing persons cases and others. It is a viable tool. As a tool it can be misused though.

But we are not talking passed lives but abductions. In every case power, hypnotic mind control type power is used in every case.

That by itself is cause for concern for me.

What is scarier is the thought our government gave permission for them to abduct and that they may be experimenting on us in underground base. That scary.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's the sheer number of cases thats worrying!
If it's NOT abduction then there sure are a lot of people having some very weird experiences, and they're not ALL crazy!
Saying its "Mass hysteria" is just silly. Millions of people from all parts of the earth? I dont think so.
Saying its "Sleep paralysis" is silly too.

I dont know if its real, but without doubt something very odd has been happening.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join