It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Invisible camoflauge? Why have so many whistle blowers suicided? Did they really? Are you next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

yes, he sometimes give you a PIECE of truth, disinfo agent Id say!

(post by WorldIlluminati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
the promise of gold is wut lures a mercenary - a mobster...I gotta at least break a finger.
Check out Phil Schneider (found in a hotel room)- Hastings(car mysteriously explodes) - Breitbart(heart attack) - the list is endless a certain madam in Florida - Deborah Jeane Palfrey Dead - more-n-likely death by murder or suicided.

The threat is real - the target is gone in 60 seconds after the word goes out - make it look...like...suicide or an accident - blow the car to smithereens (Hastings ) to send a message to other whistle blowers - but don't let any hard evidence leak or well the terminator could become the terminated.

RIP all the aforementioned and all well intentioned whistle blowers.
Heroes one and all.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

They sell their souls!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It looks like we all are getting a little paranoid these days, as things appear to be winding down.
I had to check myself after seeing locals (possibly gang members ) trying to peak into my window.
Was outside in a flash with the AR hidden peaking around the corner just to be SAFE.
Do be smart and have a plan to self dissapear before THEY dissapear you, I always say.

Be forwarned that this whole thing about bugging in and bugging out is going to be dicey at best.
Have options b, c, and d ready because THEY have already thought about what we might do , to engage, avoid , etc.
Best advice: DO NOT STAY IN YOUR NORMAL PATTERNS! God Bless! and good night.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The OP's cites reference several things that are not associated with each other as if they are all one type of camo. Most of the cites are about the Japanese "projector screen suit" where you have a camera behind the guy and a DLP projector on the ground in front of him - a really stupid thing that's not useful in the field.

The first cite's about a camo that looks at the colors around the user and changes the camo color. Not "invisibility" by any means. More in the line of chameleonics.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There's only one solution to this: paint-ball guns.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Id bet you a million dollars the camo is there, care to take me up on it?

You completely ignore the video of the Special forces guy in IRaq, why, you here to distract from the truth?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

GodsLawsWork
reply to post by Bedlam

Id bet you a million dollars the camo is there, care to take me up on it?

You completely ignore the video of the Special forces guy in IRaq, why, you here to distract from the truth?

That's been debunked a million times. It's a compression artifact. And, pray tell, how do you come to the conclusion he's a "Special forces guy"? The video's so crappy you can't positively ID the guy as a US soldier, much less an operator.

No, I'm 'here' to inject some truth. But, please, go ahead and specifically refute anything I've said. I'll wait.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
btw - I did see a history channel special - the military personnel were out in the seemingly empty field.
Then the camera zoomed in on an outline that was moving - like out of Predator.
and - no less least - but lastly:

I will be out back of the house and suddenly their will be a jet engine noise. The overhead jet rumbling past - slow and low and it is heard for close to a minute - not likely flying fast - but yet unseen.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

jibajaba
I will be out back of the house and suddenly their will be a jet engine noise. The overhead jet rumbling past - slow and low and it is heard for close to a minute - not likely flying fast - but yet unseen.

It's called Doppler Effect. The engine noise echoes off objects around you, which means you may be hearing it well after the plane has already passed you. They're not looking at you with jets, they'd use helicopters for that, and they have helicopters that you wouldn't hear that could hover close enough to watch you.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

ok - right I get it - but - Buckley AFB is - in jet miles - nearby.
My wife has never been able to see them either - but you have a point - I'll get up on the roof the next go round.

BTW - the echoing part - seems right - since I have a difficult time telling which way they are heading or coming from - ty

edit on 31-10-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Well like I said before the guy was there I was running for him to engage, I saw him wearing black shirt weird looking, he was also wearing NVG's newest type, ive never seen. I got within 15 feet of him, he disapeared.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join