It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 = Trade Market?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe that the third world war is playing out right now and has been for many decades through the stock market, and in money in general. I believe that world domination will not be won mostly through weapons but by currency. What would happen if say, Canada or the US went completely bankrupt? The value of the dollar dropped entirely and debt could not be repaid? Is there a country or a few countries that have or will have the financial power to save countries from having to start over from nothing? Will those countries actually abide?

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

War is often about trade. I have heard WW1 referred to as a trade war. WW2 had it's origin in the aftermath of WW1 and the Great Depression and the trade blocks that followed. I guess there is more to it than that but I would be surprised if WW3 (if there ever is one) does not have it's roots in some financial goings on behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
prepare for the invasion of the chinese

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If for some reason Canada went bankrupt, China would probably just purchase us, no invasion.

Then we'd have to learn Chinese as a second language.

That said, I don't think we're in any danger of that anytime soon.
The US is the country having money troubles.
Canada seems to be doing fine for now.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

snowspirit
Then we'd have to learn Chinese as a second language.

Don't you mean a THIRD language?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

You're right!
I forgot all about French. Living in a western province, our schooling in French has never been consistent, so it's so easily forgotten

I'd rather learn Russian than Chinese - at least it's somewhat similar.

Chinese writing looks overwhelming. Hieroglyphics look easier...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

America going bankrupt no chance. War with china would be great as long it's done with no boots on the ground. The 1%ers would be first to say to uncle sam give us money to build the factories needed here the #s.

All we would have to do is knock their factories, infrastructure a few blows to the head. And 1.3 billion people would do the rest and of course the US would give them the arms to do it and then the banksters the money then they would control it.

The only bad thing about this thought is that millions upon millions of Chinese would die and that in its self makes this idea just madness.

But we have as stated been at war through the banks and cia for 40 or more years grabbing what ever they could.

edit on 1-11-2013 by heckya because: needed to add cantent for the OP

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
WW3 is not currently being fought through economics. While I won't deny that an economic war may be occurring, labeling it as World War Three is folly. WW3 will most undoubtedly kick off when the US economy finally tanks, bringing the rest of the world with it, and things become extremely hard for everyone. There is no way China would ever be able to buy any country if it went broke and unable to pay its bills. For one each of these countries has a military and letting another country buy its assets could be seen as an act of war. No country would ever sell its sovereignty to pay its bills.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

brush up on Asymmetric Warfare

www.princeton.edu...

the Chinese are getting bolder as the USA gets even more fraudulent in It's petroDollar & global reserve currency dominance and misuse of that confidence

the cry for the De-Americanization of the World's trading platforms and the stock markets, the bonds & Treasuries and all the bogus 'Paper' generating from the USAs financial houses...is getting louder & more & vehement by the week

and the IMF is openly telling the Fed & Treasury in the USA to immediately begin seizing private retirements and bank based savings/checking accounts

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I have never heard of such a term, thank you for enlightening me. I'll be reading about that tomorrow

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
WW3 is not currently being fought through economics. While I won't deny that an economic war may be occurring, labeling it as World War Three is folly. WW3 will most undoubtedly kick off when the US economy finally tanks, bringing the rest of the world with it, and things become extremely hard for everyone. There is no way China would ever be able to buy any country if it went broke and unable to pay its bills. For one each of these countries has a military and letting another country buy its assets could be seen as an act of war. No country would ever sell its sovereignty to pay its bills.

Having taken a great interest in the UK, it might surprise you to know that most of the English part of the UK is foreign owned? Apart from the banks, that is, most of the airports (the big ones) are owned by Spain, France owns some of the smaller water companies, the next generation of nuclear power plants will be owned by France and China, a high percentage stock wise of other big companies are foreign owned, RangeRover is owned by India, the big car manufacturers are foreign owned, either ford, GM, or Japanese, Santander bank is french or Spanish,
that will give you some idea of whats going on in the world.

new topics

top topics

join