It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many feel they fit into ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can imagine this question has been asked before.

But how many of you feel like you fit into the normal confines of ATS?

Personally I never really felt like I have, and to be honest it has took time getting to talk to posters to remotely fit in and feel generally welcome. I take exception on the mod's on that though and no I am not licking undesirable parts by what I said there, the mod's on this site are the most friendly and considerate I have encountered on the WWW by far and I reckon you guys and gals should give them an easier time.

Anyways back on topic...

How welcome has ATS made you feel?

Do you feel like you fit in with the crowd?

Most of all, what is your reasons for the answers to the questions above?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hate everybody, Ray.

Seriously though, ATS is a place to let your hair down and free Willy. Know whut I mean?

Call it like you see it and let the anonymous chips fall where they may.

edit on 24-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ditto

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Damn gut wasn't expecting that, I love you man your like a know it all pro round these parts.

Just goes to show eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Other than picking the occasional flaming arrow off my backside I like it a lot.

Mostly just a matter of reading others posts and talking about whatever. Met a bunch of great folks like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

RAY1990
reply to post by The GUT

Damn gut wasn't expecting that, I love you man your like a know it all pro round these parts.

Just goes to show eh?

Oh, I'm goofin' bro. Read my edit.

I just want you to know YOU are LOVED and I hope you feel like you fit in. With me you do!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ok, my world view has been crushed

Your a vindictive bunch of fruit ain't y'all.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

RAY1990
reply to post by benrl

Ok, my world view has been crushed

Your a vindictive bunch of fruit ain't y'all.

Yeah, you fit in here alright

So, go post some replies to interesting threads, we wanna hear what you really feel and think on topics here.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The GUT

RAY1990
reply to post by The GUT

Just goes to show eh?

I just want you to know YOU are LOVED and I hope you feel like you fit in. With me you do!!

Feeling the love here
Thanks man.

ATS is an amazing place but sometimes I feel some have to fight just to be accepted so to speak, some have made me feel more than welcome while others have made me finding my place kinda hard. I've found my place though

Although I have not been around much recently you lot are gonna just have to accept me as a lodger in this house, because till I slip up I ain't moving

Love you too The GUT.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

It's the best livingroom, sans beanbag chairs, on the WWW....

It took me about 6 months before I really felt like I fit in. As soon as I realized we all wore our personal versions of straight jackets here...It just became a part of me. I've made some awesome friends here...and Family of choice. There are those who don't care for me, and that's OK too.

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ATS or any board for that matter, shouldn't really be about fitting in rather than an outlet to voice opinions without any worry of it affecting you politically in your professional or personal life.

It's a place for alternative ideas, or ideas that are not embraced by mainstream, which in itself doesn't mean people in the mainstream don't think or discuss the same things, only that some of these things may be personal or political suicide.

So...

More than that, there's really no need to worry.

While ATS has its own confines, it still remains a very decent place for freedom of speech. Personally, I would never jeopardize my family or business standing by voicing dissent. A product of the type of society we live in? Perhaps.

But alas, I am talking about it on here, so that's still more than you'd get in real life.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Oh I'll do my best dear and I don't hold my punches on how I see it, I do it however with some manners and decorum

Hehe feeling a bit too welcome considering my original post... aww shucks.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

RAY1990

The GUT

RAY1990
reply to post by The GUT

Just goes to show eh?

Feeling the love here
Thanks man.

ATS is an amazing place but sometimes I feel some have to fight just to be accepted so to speak, some have made me feel more than welcome while others have made me finding my place kinda hard. I've found my place though

Although I have not been around much recently you lot are gonna just have to accept me as a lodger in this house, because till I slip up I ain't moving

Love you too The GUT.

Blummin squatters

You should never under estimate yourself here Ray, just barge in there, say what you want to say and just quite simply have a great time... and yep... those flaming arrows do hurt ones bum but nothing that a little bit of burn cream can't sort out. Same thing when you get trolled, it's a little like having nappy rash... irritating but it eventually goes away.

Have a fun time.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-10-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by RAY1990

It's the best livingroom, sans beanbag chairs, on the WWW....

It took me about 6 months before I really felt like I fit in. As soon as I realized we all wore our personal versions of straight jackets here...It just became a part of me. I've made some awesome friends here...and Family of choice. There are those who don't care for me, and that's OK too.

Des

By far, it's like the crazy in-laws nobody talks about

Who could not love you though Des? I care for you I think your great and such a caring character, those kinda people ain't worth the time of day.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

RAY1990
Hehe feeling a bit too welcome considering my original post... aww shucks.

Yeah...THAT'S how it happens, Ray-Dog! Us dysfunctional buttheads will do it to ya' everytime.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That was so profound, bonch...
It saved me from having to write it. ATS in a nutshell. Quite possibly literally.

link   
reply to post by boncho

Man you hit the nipple of the breast their, ATS is a great place for freedom of speech. Also a great place to talk about anything mental in general (mental in the mainstream point of view). I dare say though you should dare to talk a bit about what you talk about here in real life scenarios.

What's the worst that can happen? they say someone builds a profile upon you within 3 seconds of meeting... through those needles all-a-ticking

link   
I know exactly the man who can answer these questions!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I have been called a "people like you" so many times in the political arena, that I now revel in the outsider role, the misfit. Being marginalized has a certain amount of freedom attached.

No I don't fit in at all!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by RAY1990

I have been called a "people like you" so many times in the political arena, that I now revel in the outsider role, the misfit. Being marginalized has a certain amount of freedom attached.

No I don't fit in at all!

Ewwwww...look what the cat dragged in....it's olaru!! Ya' know, olaru, it's people like YOU...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join