It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care free meeting place Pub. Play music and meet people

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Vitrindeki manken

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Some of my favorites

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

I love that band. I remember when they first came out they were all over the radio and then kind of disappeared.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Me too....real brief but I remember my big sister wanted to see them. Well, another MN band from home. Merry makin' at my best this night

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was reading this thread about homelessness and helping out. It reminded me of the following song.

This one comes to mind, too.

Which made me think of this one

And then this one

edit on 25-12-2014 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I like that one and Runaway Train. Awesome band.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Merry Christmas to you...and yes, I like your music vids...
You rock

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

To you, too. Thanks. I like yours, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Big Country in............ A BIG Country.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400 Merry Christmas, Gimme....Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This New Year is my settle in time. I've come a long way from last year and found my place in this little Lost Key. I not only found a job and met some amazing people who I'm lucky enough to call friends, but I found me again.

I've met some true Steel Magnolias. That movie was one of my faves of course, with Julia Roberts and Sally Field, etc. but I never knew what the title of that movie really meant. Now I get it!

I've been here for a full season and have two Magnolia trees in my yard, but we had one cut down last year because it was an annoyance, in the way of power lines and growing on the fence and just in the wrong place. She had to go and so we had her cut down.

But one beautiful spring day with that crazy blue sky and incessant sunshine that only Florida seems to blind one in the eyes with so early in the morning, I walked outside and noticed that there was one tiny little branch growing from the stump of that magnolia. And as the spring grew into summer, that tiny branch grew and grew into a bush. Well, we tried to get rid of her with poison and cutting and more poison but she insisted she wasn't going down.

And as I was walking outside yesterday and glanced briefly at that tree growing yet again on the fence line and underneath those power lines, it hit me. I know what a Steel Magnolia is and I thought...above and beyond all else she is resilient; she's someone who's always there, sometimes feeing small, weak, tired and trod upon, but always rising up to the sun light and the blue sky with beauty and strength. She may act tough on the outside but cares and loves deeply on the inside and will fight with all her might for what she loves and won't ever apologize for it. For all my old and new Steel Magnolia friends I've met,

Happy New Year!

And He** Yeah!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Happy New Year.....!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join