It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A witnessing of my personal 'end times' based experiences, Biblically supported.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For those who have been here long enough, you will likely have noticed I often post Bible scripture with references to 'end times' events with further testifying of the Virtuous Truth of the Heavenly Kingdom of Jesus/Yeshua. Whilst I am well aware this can often draw ire from others in noting a form of 'religious zealotry' in operation brought forth, I can only request attempted understanding from readers that there is a strong basis for such endeavors in consistently upholding Biblical based Testimony that has aligned very much so with my own accounts for delivery.

I am going to provide here just small part of basis for my strong faith in the scriptures based on numerous personal experiences that are supported by Biblical accounts cross-referenced, with additional research (including scientific) undertaken to corroborate in effect prior to conversions in espousing such elements loudly and publicly for veracity for others to further take heed in awakenings.

As with all personal testimony, you may willfully take it, leave it or remain neutral. In essence however, we are all Called to seek Truth for realisations and not merely await another to deliver in a slumber as spiritual beings.

Please note: Such experiences have been re-collected by memory predominantly over several years and will only be briefly summarised to reduce length and labour, as I do not keep dream journals to simply transcribe here. These accounts will be listed in no particular order of sequence and I will highlight relevant scripture that supports...To further note, several dreams have come true in my life to date, although those matters will not form part of this thread. Not intended to inspire fear, but awakenings to what we are all ultimately Called to come to in the Good Spirit of Christ.
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18

DREAMS AND JOURNEYS BEYOND OUR LINEAR CONCEPTS OF TIME:

*I was given a birds eye view of the seas boiling.
Such has already been reported off the coast of Fukushima, and is possible also due to great undersea volcanism/intensifying earth core destabilisation. A significant cosmic impact or passage could create this effect also theoretically.
www.livescience.com...
2 Peter 3:7 says: "But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."

*Standing near the shores of a beach, I felt a significant blast wave of wind before being overcome by a large tsunami.
Theoretically, this scenario could occur via both means of a large meteorite impact or water effecting nuclear strike.
www.astronomynotes.com...

* Alone within a large cavern, the ground began violently opening up before me. Desperately, I tried to escape this unstable area, however was blocked exit by a massive (est 350+ kph) hurricane wind blowing outside the entrance of the cave. I noted a landscape outside very much covered in darkness.
These are aspects of what theoretically what science suggests would occur during a sudden and violent geophysical pole shift.
What prophetic scripture states on this matter...
“I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place” (vv. 12–14).
From Zephaniah: The great day of the Lord is near; it is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; there the mighty men shall cry out. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of devastation and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of trumpet and alarm against the fortified cities and against the high towers. (Zephaniah 1:14-16

Joel 2:10-11: The sun and moon grow dark, and stars diminish their brightness . . for the day of the Lord is great and terrible; who can endure it?”
Isaiah 24 goes further..
www.biblegateway.com...
Geophysicist statements:
www.sciences360.com...

Scientific supporting evidence

*I was shown the results of an earthquake from above, hearing news coverage that it was a 6.9 in measurement for the region surrounding Melbourne, Australia (my home city). I was shown sinkholes being formed in relation to this dream event also shown.

*Another dream with a news report message: A newscaster was announcing that a new celestial body has been discovered. We were informed it would not be a danger to the earth. In the dream I knew she was lying. I was thereafter shown a visual of the Australian soccer player Tim Cahill in national uniform, which to me was symbolically revealing this message could be coming out or there will be an event of celestial significance occuring during the 2014 World Cup soccer tournament.

*I was in Melbourne near a local beach at evening time. I bent down to place my hand upon the ground which was very warm to the touch. There was an ominous feeling of danger foreboding in the air with a red and purple sky above. I walked inside a house nearby, proceeding into a room with a computer and typed 'revelation 9' in searching.
Revelation 9 Bible Prophecy
www.biblegateway.com...

*I experienced a dream (or astral journey) shared also with the one beside me with exact same detail recounted. The experience had me in presence of a man at beautiful serene surrounds of greenery with a waterfall. He only uttered three words to me being "three days of darkness". This event is too referenced in the Book of Isaiah and more...

*I was shown what appeared as two suns in the sky side by side, appearing much alike to this sight on video---hoax video or not, this is what I was shown.

Luke 21:25-28 (NIV) "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
Mat 24:32-35 (NIV) "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

to be continued..
edit on 24-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The problem I have with these predictions, besides coming from a collection of stories bound into a single tome of which many of the stories were directly stolen from other older civilizations if not just entirely factually untrue, is that adherents to this mythology have been saying "SOON", and "It's Coming" since Peter and Paul.

It's boy that cried wolf.

In reference to factual inaccuracy and outright theft from older cultures, as an example reference, since I mentioned it, I give you Sargon of Akkad. As part of or one of the anecdotes of his origin story, he was floated in a reed basket down a river as a baby where then he was found and adopted.
This is 22-23century BC, some 1,000 years more or less, before the story of Moses was suppose to have taken place.
That's just a small sample of the blatant theft, and unreliability found in these biblical stories.
Most of the characters named never existed and are amalgamations of other actual real figures like Sargon not even associated with biblical events.

edit on 10/24/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

We will see soon... When and if things start getting shaky, I must implore people not to forget of their own humanity and the next person's humanity.

Until then, let's get things right.
edit on 24-10-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
continued from the OP

* I believe the following was an astral experience, whereupon I was within a hall space watching a small gathering of people, one being a very well known celebrity whom were all being briefed by a male who was standing in front of them all beside two diagrams side by side—the diagram on the left hand side being addressed to them was in reference to being the 'Blue Kachina', the other on the right being referenced as the 'Red Kachina'.
This description of two cosmic bodies is related to Hopi based Prophecy...

Within the Bible, the Red Kachina is known as the 'Wormwood' star of Revelation chapter 8...

5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

*I was looking up at the sky. Evening was about to fall on a mild night at my current home when a meteor suddenly burst through the sky, travelling east to west. It was orange and red in colour as it streaked across the sky. Sensing an impact I ran with others outside aware and could see the waters rising in the distance with floodwaters coming in. In the aftermath a camera crew was around amongst a stunned, dazed crowd. They pointed the camera to me and I exclaimed loudly"I told you this was going to happen! You didn't believe me!"

*At a later date to the dream above I was shown spectacular meteor showers during the day over my Melbourne home. Again, they were red in colour consistent with the dream above as an 'ominous' warning prior for the peoples of increasing meteor events for these times.

*Was shown a commercial airliner in the sky, with it's electronics suddenly cutting out. I was provided view close enough to see the pilots panic in confusion. Following in the midst of this, several meteorite strikes were occurring at night hitting land below, city unknown.

U.F.O/'Alien' based experiences next..
edit on 24-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

who was the famous celebrity and what did the male look like?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
experiences continued...

*Dream of people gathered around at night watching a sight very similar to the video footage below. They were all standing in awe and wonder at all these 'dancing lights' in the sky.

*Dreamt of power going out suddenly in my neighbourhood. Curious as to the cause, I stepped out to the entrance of my home to see a dark triangular craft descending in the middle of the street. Three very tall beings (approx 8-9ft tall) dressed in black hats and overcoats were floating down to the earth. A very short, odd looking male in a brown suit then approached me and stated "this is Project B....." (I was not allowed recall).
The interesting thing is that in the dream, I was shown a building developed at my neighbours property... a building that at the time of the dream was not there. It is now, just as I saw it years prior in this experience.

*Dream of a war in the skies happening involving numerous strange craft in what seemed like my home city. There was much destruction on the ground, fires, debris etc. A huge planetoid like object, appearing bluish in hue was in the backdrop as this battle was being engaged at night.

*Dream of being in rural region near a homestead. I sensed a presence of 'arrival' and I proceeded out the front door and was instinctively unhappy and disheartened to see a metallic craft, lights flashing around in various colours. A message was telepathically delivered into my mind expresing "even the strongest spirits will believe".
Such took me to this scripture regarding the great delusion to come upon the masses.
2 Thessalonians 2
www.biblegateway.com...

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22 (KJV)

I will be following up these experiences with additional postings of uncanny 'synchronicity' based events that I could not deny--which in furtherance served as form of personal 'confirmation' of the veracity of elements already shown.

edit on 25-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Justin Timberlake was seated, speaker appeared in his 40's, casually dressed in collared shirt and slacks with short brown hair.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Recollected memory of a couple more experiences...within the advanced geo-warfare weapons/technology realm of operations.

*Dream/OBE experience allowing me to see a laser-like 'beam' being fired from above into the ocean and I was shown the waters rising (tsunami generating) as a result of this beam.
Advanced weapon deployment. Another woman produced a video speaking about these technologies AFTER I posted of this experience right here at ATS. This site determined her video to be a hoax.

Ramblings of a madman Russian politician below? You decide, regarding technological capabilities for such generated means of destruction.

*Was shown a metallic human skeletal designed robot firing with an automatic weapon mechanism attached upon it's lower 'arms'.
It looked similar in framework to this robot below at 1.06sec mark ('Petman'), though it my experience I saw it with 'head' attached, predominantly silver/metallic in body and weaponized.

edit on 25-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The final segment to this testimony... being undeniable personal synchronicity events affirming my faith even moreso in Bible scripture (and especially in the Glory to Come through the Spirit of Christ).

Now onto some more outpouring experiences...

*I was typing posts on ATS touching outlining the Judgement slated for these end times on the link below...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Minutes later that same day, I was out walking through a city strip in an area unfamiliar (being on holiday as a tourist). An unknown man in the street handed me a small piece of paper. I took it and looked upon the contents to read the words printed in bold "JUDGEMENT IS COMING".

*One of my close fellow Christian faith brethren was recounting a dream to me. She was shown a powerful fallen angel being unchained upon the earth from what appeared as a remote underground cavern below a mountain. He was viewed as very tall (approx 8ft), beautiful in appearance, chiseled features all over, straight long white metallic like hair and exuding a magnetic supernatural blue aura.

Soon after, I was on this site and checked onto a music thread where somebody had posted a track with the term 'Blue Angels' of all names in the title. I then randomly (still just minutes later) lurked through various threads and came to one, wherein a member posted this video below..of all things, being another 'blue' supernatural entity described in the video by a witness as an 'angel'.

Another synch involving this same individual from the account above....this time related to the video linked below. I was led to this video without seeking it, completely unrelated to what I was looking for to aid another, yet proved perfect in context for posting in another thread. The very next day my brethren companion was given a dream and told this message...her testimony quoted.
"I originally created Hell for the fallen angels and their legions. I did not create hell for my children. Why has thou fallen so low so as to pit yourselves in equality with the very rebellious angels that will forever be separated from me because they rejected ME. You have strayed so far from me that I can no longer make obvious the bridge that I sent you in order to return to ME? I Will give you over to your willful rejection, desire to sleep and conscious blindness until you are reprobate."
"That was my dream and it ended there with a fiery ball lit up in a brilliant red light with smoke trailing as it hurled across the clear blue sky towards earth."

That message just happened to very much align with the video below I felt led to and posted just the day before.

For the record, I do not endorse at all the group who produced that video, nor bear any affiliation with will to.

There was more sychronicity also experienced in regard to the coming 'blood moons' for 2014-15, though memory is more sketchy on that matter and I do not desire to testify inaccurate accounts. All I know is that they will prove significant to 'end times' prophetic events in regard to the reformation of Israel and the globalist power led church councils.

May you come to realise that I have made full attempt to impart much of what our Creator has impressed upon me to share within this arena (and more). There will be no excuses for you that your eyes have not been exposed to the elements of such Biblical supported Truth espoused in due warning in blowing the trumpet for this season of great change, with a Calling unto Christ's Bridge of Salvation.
edit on 26-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks for your posts and sharing . . . your courage, vulnerability and following HIS leading.

It seems to me that God is giving a diversity of peoples many clues of what's on the not distant horizon.

However, it is as you posted . . . He has also given many very determined rebellious folks over to their rebellion and willful blindness.

That is soooooooooooo frightful.

They have no idea what they have caused for themselves.

May God have mercy on all of good heart who truly want THE TRUTH; and fellowship with God, Peace, Hope, Love, Faith, Joy . . . Eternal Life . . . LIFE.

Thx much.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

A magnetic pole shift which is possible would mess up your compass and GPS but won't do anything like you posted. Learn some physics to go along with your "religion" and then come on back. Until then quiet down . Ignorance doesnt help the issue.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The slacks had short brown hair?

(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Don't worry. God's not real . You have nothing to worry about . No spirit is going to judge you or unfortunatly save you either.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Urrrgggghhhh more BS.
It's like some of you really want it to happen just to prove your in the right club.
Not going to happen unless the USA becomes a christian run country.
Why with all this doom porn? do you really hate the world so much you all want it to end? you can leave this world If you want but leave us who want to stay out of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Your confidence

in . . . in what . . . .

--a sky hook?

--fog for a foundation?

--nothingness?

--irrationality?

--farce?

--charade?

--propaganda?

--the script from hell?

. . . SOUNDS like it's approaching the 3rd standard deviation from the mean.

Should be interesting to see the look on your face when reality slaps you upside the head . . . as it tends to do to all of us . . . often when we least expect it and whether we wish it, or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Your confidence

in . . . in what . . . .

--a sky hook?

--fog for a foundation?

--nothingness?

--irrationality?

--farce?

--charade?

--propaganda?

--the script from hell?

. . . SOUNDS like it's approaching the 3rd standard deviation from the mean.

Should be interesting to see the look on your face when reality slaps you upside the head . . . as it tends to do to all of us . . . often when we least expect it and whether we wish it, or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No baby my confidence is in what I see. You can't scare me with gods. Believe what you like. I will do the same. Hey some day one of us will be proven wrong but until then I go with my own beliefs and you go with yours ok ? Ok !

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I truly believe in prophetic dreams, so thank you so much for posting yours. Something world changing going to pass sooner than we think, and when it does, I hope that we will be ready for it.

I know that I'm ready to go Home to God. To Love and Light.

Thank you again!

s&f

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join