It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Chaps: Gays will force you to let them have sex in your house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

Targetting people for their views is no different than targeting
them for their sexual orientantion.

What? It's not even remotely the same.
The only way you change opinions and perceptions is educating people and showing them how wrong they are.
Showing this man up for being the lying, nasty homophobic bigot he is, will potentially educate and show people who think this way and agree with him, that they're wrong and their views are outdated and not acceptable in a modern society.

edit on 25-10-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There wasa great documentary on bbc recently by Stephen Fry called 'Out there'. It was about the attitudes to homosexuals around the world. There really are some strange reactions to homosexuals out there. I was actually shocked by the persecution some homosexuals are going through right now. In some countries Its scary. Especially when this prejudice is being pushed by those who consider themselves to be religious.

I'm glad I live in a tolerant and accepting society. It's something to be celebrated.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Get a room.

Whatever happens in there, stays in there.

who cares?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

stargatetravels

MALBOSIA

The only way you change opinions and perceptions is educating people and showing them how wrong they are.

I dont think boycotting peoples businesses or protesting outside for expressing an opinion against gay narriage is right.
If the business fails to serve you then yes, but because of someones opinion, then no. That is persecution.
edit on 25/10/13 by argentus because: fixed open italic code

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

WilsonWilson

stargatetravels

MALBOSIA

I dont think boycotting peoples businesses or protesting outside for expressing an opinion against gay narriage is right.
If the business fails to serve you then yes, but because of someones opinion, then no. That is persecution.

What you're saying:

"Saying/doing things in disapproval of someone's opinion which you find harmful and ignorant is persecution...

...Saying/doing things in disapproval of someone's intrinsic personal preferences which don't harm anyone is perfectly fine."

Perhaps you need to read up on what persecution actually means.
edit on 25-10-2013 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/10/13 by argentus because: fixed open italic code

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join