It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get to Fort Neugrad near Helgen in Skyrim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello all,
Need help regarding skyrim.How do i get to Fort Neugrad near Helgen cause there's a treasure map and treasure chest near the fort and the map is confusing and that make's it difficult to pick a path in order to reach Fort Neugrad and any help would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyskeptic

put a waypoint marker where you want to go, then follow the marker on your compass at the top of the screen.

Otherwise, if you're using a PC, hit the ~ key, type TCL, hit enter, and 'fly'.
To turn clipping back on, just ~ and type TCL again.

FYI, the treasure maps are just levelled loot and aren't worth more than anything you already pick up in dungeons. They're of more role-playing value than what you get out of them.

If you're playing PC, stop playing and download all the eye candy mods, additional equipment, interface options, companions, player homes, new playable races, hairstyles, tattoos, clothing, armor, city beautification and expansions, crafting overhauls, inventory sorters, and other stuff over at Skyrim Nexus.
Be sure to get SKSE, the Nexus Mod Manager, and BOSS so all the mods work.

Additionally, it's highly recommended yo at the very least get the Dawnguard DLC, as well as Heathfire and Dragonborn.

edit on 10/24/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I love the skyrim beautification mods, really fix up the textures

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Last time I played that game, I had about 100 different mods loaded. Getting load order sorted was a trick, but, some later mods available for things like armor and weapon and clothing add-ons consolidated some of the more popular items.

I rather enjoyed the Touring Carriages mod that made all the carriages actually travel instead of blanking out to a load screen and suddenly showing up where you wanted to go. With Touring Carriages, you get to discover places in between, and stop if you want.

Other immersion mods like the first person mod that lets you see your whole body; torso, and feet from first person view were also fun.

Playing a sneaky vampire character (with the Dawnguard DLC, the Better Vampires Mod, and Better Vampire Lord Transformation Mod) I enjoyed using the Lustmord Vampire Armor that has a garter belt allowing unlimited carrying capacity.

The Golden Vendors mod also helped with selling all that massive accumulation of loot that got picked up and stored in the Garter belt.

Everyone has their own playing style though.

edit on 10/24/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Skyrim is the greatest game ever made...stars and flags for everyone who posts on here. I want to quit I really do...but I can't. I want to get through Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect series' before I even think about getting a new console. But Skyrim whether on my xbox or pc just calls out to me. I pray the next Fallout game is this good.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

gonna check out golden carriages, looks pretty cool

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
...and in this thread is the only real point of jealousy I have towards computer gamers.
I don't own a PC that can handle any of the new games, but I do have Oblivion and Fallout 3 on my laptop and the mods are glorious. I've seen some of the youtube vids demonstrating a few of the Skyrim mods and all I can say is "wow."

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Skyrim is such an amazing game and the mods can compliment any playstyle. I've even been working on my own mod when I can find the spare time, a new village in the Rift.

Also, if you set your waypoint and then use the Illusion spell "Clairvoyance" a lighted path will appear that will guide you to your destination.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Kalmah because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Oh man there are so many little forts or dungeons you run into while traveling the world of skyrim I really have forgot all of them. Just going out at random will leave you knee deep in some adventure or some long lost fort or dungeon full of raiders, vampires, warewolfs etc etc and off course lets not forget big ass spider. After a while they all start looking alike, in fact I think a few dungeons are pretty much the same but for a few cosmetic changes here and there.

I goggled Fort Neugrad just to see what it was and about, the first link I clicked on had some picture including an aerial view of the fort. Oh Ya, I have been there, back when I used to play the game and be an adventurer like you. In fact I took and arrow to the knee trying to storm that place single handedly, Rambo style. Lets just say the approach did not quite work out like I had in mind.

The sneaking approach is usually the best, however its sometimes more fun to just run in there swinging your sword, and seeing what happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Conspiracyskeptic
Hello all,
Need help regarding skyrim.How do i get to Fort Neugrad near Helgen cause there's a treasure map and treasure chest near the fort and the map is confusing and that make's it difficult to pick a path in order to reach Fort Neugrad and any help would be appreciated.

r u srs m8?

you coulda just googled 'skyrim for neugrad" ffs.

google skyrim anything and you will find a wiki page for it, guaranteed.

top topics

join