It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Insanity ( Engineered Complacency )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
First:

My apologies to the Moderators, tried to place this in the "Grey Area" but it seems that I can only start new topics in introductions, please feel free to move.

Topic:

There is no denying the fact that the amount of mass shootings have increased, but even more alarming is the frequency that they are happening is increasing as-well. You can almost wake up on a Monday morning and say there is going to be at at least one incident this week. surely i cannot be alone in this thinking. There have been so many since the year 2000 to present day that i have completely lost track.

However what is the most alarming to me is my personal observation of the general public as more of these incidences occur people seem just to shrug them off the shock factor is diminishing. Are we being Socially engineered to become; Cold, Thoughtless, and Passive when the time comes for TPTB to start cracking down and engaging in public executions of its non complaint citizens? Could a majority of these incidences be engineered by an updated more advanced MK-ULTRA Program?

edit on 24-10-2013 by Craninalbliss because: Various Typo's

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Most of us are sheep, or deer, or mice. What happens when you keep on picking on these animals and they get guns and learn to use them. Many of these shooting have something to do with people being suppressed. This is not a new thing, suppression of the populations. For some reason people are not wanting to take it anymore and are doing something about it. It is not the right way though. These shootings are not the right way to break this practice, the sheep, deer, and mice need to get their voice heard in a civil way. There is too much emphasis put on extracurricular activities in some schools. There is bullying getting shrugged off by the teachers because they were bullied when they were school, it is normal to get bullied....or is it. What we have been conditioned to believe is normal isn't normal......yet it structures our society.

Welcome to the site,

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Craninalbliss
First:

My apologies to the Moderators, tried to place this in the "Grey Area" but it seems that I can only start new topics in introductions, please feel free to move.

Topic:

There is no denying the fact that the amount of mass shootings have increased, but even more alarming is the frequency that they are happening is increasing as-well. You can almost wake up on a Monday morning and say there is going to be at at least one incident this week. surely i cannot be alone in this thinking. There have been so many since the year 2000 to present day that i have completely lost track.

However what is the most alarming to me is my personal observation of the general public as more of these incidences occur people seem just to shrug them off the shock factor is diminishing. Are we being Socially engineered to become; Cold, Thoughtless, and Passive when the time comes for TPTB to start cracking down and engaging in public executions of its non complaint citizens? Could a majority of these incidences be engineered by an updated more advanced MK-ULTRA Program?

edit on 24-10-2013 by Craninalbliss because: Various Typo's

The rise in shootings I think is down to pharmaceuticals and government psyops.
And the dehumanisation of society.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
we guard gold with guns but not schools with guns. the first person shooters we play have very little in terms of cqc, medicine and AI realism. our heroes are not that of the ones we had 50 years ago. i blame the left/right paradigm for the lack of organization this nation suffers. i have been told of days when attention deficit disorder was treated with a leather belt, and no men feared their wives but respected them.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The first time I got laid I felt like a million bucks. Secobd time maybe fifty Gs. Now it's just something to pay the bills, and in the future I'll be broke.

It's just desensitization. This is the new norm is all.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So it has nothing to do with kid who is excluded from society because of the way the kid acts, speaks, looks and behaves? The constant bullying at school, at home, being treated like dirt by every human they encounter.

Finally the kid's balls drop and they surrenders to pent up rage.. Picks up a gun, you know the rest. Can you really blame it all on drugs?

Its easier to point the finger away from the World we know and love.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
and no men feared their wives but respected them.

Ip Man quote.
I see you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The world is the way it is, because thats what TPTB want.

We live in a **cked up society because that what TPTB want.

We kill each other because thats what TPTB want.

We are soon to be slaves because thats what TPTB want.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Craninalbliss

Welcome! Sit back, chill out, and enjoy the ride!

BTW, you do realize this is the introductory forum, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

opuscosmos

Finally the kid's balls drop and they surrenders to pent up rage.. Picks up a gun, you know the rest. Can you really blame it all on drugs?

When SSRI's are being prescribed to 9 out of 10 of these mass shooters then yes, you can most certainly give it some credit.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

as a married man, that line really put the hook in me. some chitknuckles all trying to start something in his own home that his wife is basicly in charge of while ip man does his own money making, he had no time to deal with that dudes shinanigans, still didn't stoop to his level though.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

webedoomed
The first time I got laid I felt like a million bucks. Secobd time maybe fifty Gs. Now it's just something to pay the bills, and in the future I'll be broke.

It's just desensitization. This is the new norm is all.

I love your subtle name and subtle profile picture!

Yes, we are force fed slop until life has no meaning
whatsoever, and anyone who believes differently
than us (our beliefs are our psychic shield against
all this insanity) is the enemy!

KPB

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
People should start to show some self responsibility.

Do not blame your governments for your blind eye, the government is only responsible for it's own blind eye.

If you feel no pain for another look inside to find the reasons why instead of looking for a scapegoat. You are right that they will try but it is up to you to form your own thoughts and feelings.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Craninalbliss

Welcome! Sit back, chill out, and enjoy the ride!

BTW, you do realize this is the introductory forum, right?

Yeah I do realize that, However it seems that i can only post new topics in there, not sure if its an issue with the site, i would really like to start posting in other forum sections but but apparently i do not have the permissions? i am guessing.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
you have to realize this isn't anything new....history books and biographies down through the centuries, tell of these same conditions present in their respective time frame. each generation has had people that think the end times are here or fast approaching. each generation has had people that have been in awe of it's own accomplishments and forward-looking progress.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

jimmyx
you have to realize this isn't anything new....history books and biographies down through the centuries, tell of these same conditions present in their respective time frame. each generation has had people that think the end times are here or fast approaching. each generation has had people that have been in awe of it's own accomplishments and forward-looking progress.

When those feelings and beliefs are also held by the "not so religious" things may be a little different.
When logic and reason come to the same conclusions as religious texts, then there may be something to it.

Besides even if there is nothing to it, what better motivation to try at least to get people to be more caring of others and how we each live our lives and our own responsibilities to each other, then is that a bad thing?

There arent any other civilisations in "known" history that posses the ability to destroy this world as much as we do, and we are.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmMon, 28 Oct 2013 15:32:15 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah I do realize that, However it seems that i can only post new topics in there, not sure if its an issue with the site, i would really like to start posting in other forum sections but but apparently i do not have the permissions? i am guessing.
Yes dude, you need 20 post under your belt to start a thread in the other forums, it's just to make sure your not a mad raving loonatic making a gazzillion threads on far out crazy stuff.. lol..
Welcome..
edit on 28/10/2013 by lewtra because: Sort quotes out,,blaa

new topics

top topics

join