It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

gamesmaster63
reply to post by EllaMarina

Yes, you have been misinformed, never trust anything Faux News says.

Your Source for your Claim that the Debris Field is carrying high levels of Radiation?

Because we have other Information like:

The first anniversary is approaching of the March, 2011, earthquake and tsunami that devastated Fukushima, Japan, and later this year debris from that event should begin to wash up on U.S. shores – and one question many have asked is whether that will pose a radiation risk.

The simple answer is, no. Nuclear radiation health experts from Oregon State University who have researched this issue following the meltdown of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant say the minor amounts of deposition on the debris field scattered in the ocean will have long since dissipated, decayed or been washed away by months of pounding in ocean waves.

Source

more Sources
and more
edit on 27-10-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

The releases of radioactive water were after the original disaster, and possibly getting worse all the time?

www.reuters.com...

Radiation levels in seawater just outside one of the damaged Fukushima reactors spiked this week to the highest level in two years, the operator of the crippled Japanese nuclear plant said on Thursday.

Radiation levels on Wednesday, the day six workers were exposed to highly radioactive water, jumped 13 times the previous day's reading, the highest levels since late 2011.

edit on 27-10-2013 by poet1b because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

[email protected] ,,someone might want too contact her,,too see if what she said,,,
"
03/14/2011

Editor’s Note: As of Friday, March 18, the situation with damaged reactors in Japan is gradually improving. Power is being installed, radiation levels are dropping and containment facilities are intact in several of the reactors. "

i mean in all fairness,, it was only a week after "it",,happened.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

You make an excellent point Bob. We should be keeping ourselves up to date with information. For some reason what you posted reminded me of the early news casts after the initial incident. I just remembered the Japanese news caster saying "we have to keep it cool" over and over. I felt bad for her. Everyone wants more information and that's all you can report on?

This was via a streaming website that aired the overseas Japanese news network. They took the stream down shortly after this disaster took place. Could be due to bandwidth reasons or they just wanted an out of sight out of mind scenario. Anyhow thank you for bringing that point up sir. When I finish looking into what I am looking into I was considering emailing some of my old professors and getting their take on the information.

edit on 27-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: of his early childhood vaccinations

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The released Water from Fukushima Daiichi polluted only a very small
Part of the Tsunami Debris, but a Coast of more than 500Km length
was/ is "shaved" by the Waves!

From the Initial Released Radiation ca. 20% got in to the Water
and ca. 80% was Airborne.

The Contamination of the already burned Tsunami Debris was not
not existing/ very low and even the Stuff from Fukushima Prefecture
was under a Limit (here i need to look into old Files)

The Area of The NPS is sheltered by a small Cliff/ Bluff and not much
of Damage was observed, only the Plant itself because they lowered
the 30m Cliff!

Until now no one observed contaminated Debris!

reply to post by BobAthome

In "all Fairness" i should tell you that the released Emissions of the first Week
was a few Million Times bigger than what happened in the 1.000 Days after!

edit on 27-10-2013 by Human0815 because: make everything into one!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i have some cats, and they loved the canned tuna cat food. over the past year, they won't eat it.
i even tried to feed some starkist, just turn their nose up at it.

if the cats won't eat it, there's something wrong.

My cat used to love canned cat food that contained seafood...now he won't eat it anymore...also he used to love getting a treat of (sardines that were canned in spring water)...he won't eat those anymore either. He will eat chicken, turkey and lamb.

I am very concerned about all of the pollution; how it affects our environment and of course our food.

From what I have read recently...I am not going to eat fish anymore.
edit on 28-10-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What is the best source of information for the fukushima fallout on uk? any websites i should add to my rss? we are hardly getting any information here about the imapact it has had on our food supply.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ofSamoom

This is a bit depending on what you are looking for
because Nuclear Energy is a very hot Topic which is full
of Hyper-Dogmatic People of both Sides!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i have some cats, and they loved the canned tuna cat food. over the past year, they won't eat it.

My Dog still likes it...but Dogs are dumb right?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

HooHaa

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by minkmouse

i'm glad there's some one else that seen this, i was afraid to say anything because i thought people would say i'm crazy.

Too late, j/k...

I have a cat, who like Mikey would eat anything.. I don't feed her that kind of food, but I'll buy some to test this hypothesis..

Post the out come later..

I will await your results. And because I loves TUNA I will test around with any cat I see! And ask any cat owners to either confirm or debunk this!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

abeverage

hounddoghowlie

My Dog still likes it...but Dogs are dumb right?

naw, i think most dogs are just happy go lucky, and love for you to show them some love
and glad for you to give them some attention.
edit on 30-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I am specifically looking for the impact it has had on food and water, land (for example there are entire sheep farms from where you cannot buy meat anymore because of the high amount of radioactivity which got into the meat through grazing). there is so little news on these topics here but i am concerned nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ofSamoom

There are some Farms in Wales and Scotland where the Soil is highly contaminated
from the Chernobyl Accident, also i have bad News from the Sellafield Station
and 2 or three others who polluted the North- and the Irish Sea massively!

Active until 2009: inactive but informative
Today: Campaign fur nuclear Disarmamed
U Have Greenpeace: Greenpeace

And a lot of Information here: Nuclear Files

All Pages have links and you can get enough Information for the next Decade!
I am W-European too and checked many different Sources for Contamination from F'Shima,
i found no evidence of harmful Levels in the EU, also not in the US, Canada or Alaska,
all Levels are so small that they are very difficult to measure,
but of course we find Traces!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join