It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

I wouldn't feel too depressed sir. It will take some time for everything to really hit home. I do not believe people are saying jump into your bunker now and eat your food reserves. We are pointing at the problem. Saying others need to help. Trying to expose it. If we could get every government on board we might be able to get something done. If we cannot then IMHO over a long period of time people and sea life will develop cancer and die.

There just isn't any good way to paint a picture of this. It's really unprecedented. In the mean time do your research. Protect yourself. Know where your food comes from. Do your best to protect yourself and your family. Spread the word. That's what we can do.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

Metaphysique

Metaphysique, meet Boncho, Boncho, meet Metaphysique

Apparently you share similar views. Please, have some wine and some cheese, this is after all a party!

Boncho is a materially oriented though semi-open minded curmudgeon
I am a practicing Occultist.
and we know each other old.

[Sadisuto-kun meet Human0815-dono
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and stop taking it personally, I've flagged and starred quite a few of your threads/posts
which is why I'm bothering, btw...

but you're wrong about fukushima. the fear-mongering is all part of a silent war going on [fulford and co. are not so far from the truth], natural gas/frakking interests are involved, and in addition, when the psyops runs it's course, much of the alternative media will find itself utterly discredited.

Anata no mawari o sanshō #e kudasai [see you around]

EDIT: having seen your reply below, I'll just point out that you initiated communications today,
I'd actually forgotten this thread and moved on.
before parting, you've much to learn young padwan, as that large [Snip] in your reply to boncho shows
I'll just point out that what you are doing here is BELIEVING...

which contradicts what's stated in your sig

sayonara
edit on 26-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Metaphysique
and stop taking it personally, I've flagged and starred quite a few of your threads/posts
which is why I'm bothering, btw...

Please feel free to either find a way to take back your stars and flags, stop giving them, and simply stop communicating with me.

I cannot help but think I'd be happier that way.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by SadistNocturne

I'm curious though. You say the West Coast is being inundated with radiation from Fukushima, but I have readings from Hawaii, from a source I have known for years, and trust implicitly that show that despite being right in the path of the radioactive currents from Japan, and right in the jet stream from Japan, Hawaii has seen no increase in radiation, and hasn't seen any animal die offs, or sicknesses that are being attributed to Fukushima. How is that possible?

You made a good point so I wanted to research it and see if it somehow tied into nuclear transmutation or if I was wrong or what. What I did was Google the plume and the ocean currents and took the first results that were legible. It appears the plume and the current both completely bypass Hawaii. So why would Hawaii be irradiated? I think if anything Hawaii per this map would be irradiated after California.

Here is an image of the plume to back my point. If I am incorrect please let me know.

Here is an image of the North Pacific Jet Stream that also appears to completely bypass Hawaii.

I am still studying this phenomenon. So IMHO there is a lot up in the air at the moment that needs to be determined. Such as atomic weight and transmutation. It's almost like we are attempting to calculate quantum physics for over half the planet at once. Very difficult to do. Please don't take this as me poking you with a stick I was curious because if what you said was true then we need to look deeper.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he drinks tap water

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

libertytoall
Looks like your post will be completely ignored because some people love a good story so bad they will force themselves to believe in it.

Negative. I just saw no point in it. I never said the radiation levels in Tokyo were rising. It's not in the direct path. Therefore that information was worthless. The topic is the west coast of the USA not Japan.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Martin75
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

It is so strange that you mention this, and crazy that so many have seen this response. I give my cats a can of tuna in oil once a month to help with the hair balls. This month they wanted nothing to do with it. I just chalked it up to cats and didn't think much about it. I don't think I will be doing that anymore.*note to self...buy hair ball medicine.

I buy special food that is high in fiber for my cat to pass the hairballs. She used to have problems passing them. You know what I mean. I dunno what to think about everyone and their tales of cats not eating tuna. I got my cat a few months ago from someone who had her a year. He said that she sometimes would eat tuna but more often then not would pass it up. Now if I put chicken in her bowl she goes ape.

In my experience all cats absolutely love tuna. I could be wrong just my personal experience. I will not go out on a limb and say the cats can detect radioactivity. In my study the only time a biological entity could sense radioactivity was during the Chernobyl event. The fire fighters could taste and smell metal. So in my humble opinion if someone could sense radioactivity it would be far to late to even save that entities life.

Maybe there is something we do not understand about cats? I would like to make the point that I read a news article that different types of fish are often passed off as tuna. So could we be seeing a rise in fraud due to the fishermen knowing tuna is radioactive or becoming scarce? JMO but I think there is a lot more to it and deep research would be needed. I wouldn't comment but I have had my own 'fishy' experiences with my cat and tuna.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he was vaccinated as a child

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am not happy about the disaster in Japan. I am concerned about how it could affect all of us, but I am very reluctant to believe that map. For one, why is the worst area way across the country? I noticed a lvl 3 zone near FL/ GA border and happen to know there is a nuclear submarine base there, so I just wonder if all those other bad spots are other nuclear areas that might have some issues of their own.

I am much more leery of eating anything caught in the Gulf of Mexico as the fishermen who do get word out say the seafood is covered with sores, tumors and look awful. Of course seafood sellers and and the tourism industry stamp this stuff out fast, so it's best to find ppl in the area.

One map has been used over and over saying it's the nuclear danger when in fact it is not related to the Fukushima incident.

theboldcorsicanflame.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm perfectly calm. But if it's going to be brought up in a thread about radiation, and have nothing to go with the thread, what's the point.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I'm perfectly calm. But if it's going to be brought up in a thread about radiation, and have nothing to go with the thread, what's the point.

Pal, you honestly make me wish there was an ignore feature on this board.

Something tells me the feeling is mutual. Can we just leave it at that ?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

Because radiation doesn't follow perfectly in air currents. It will spread north and South out of the air currents pushing it.

Also at least one of the major Pacific ocean currents goes almost directly past Hawaii.

Just because the major wind currents don't go directly over Hawaii doesn't mean their immune to being affected.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's called a discussion board. I didn't realize it's actually a "only talk to people that agree with you board."

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It's called a discussion board. I didn't realize it's actually a "only talk to people that agree with you board."

So sayeth Mr "ThreadKiller".

Hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I am open to any info or maps you might be able to locate. As I said I only took the first legible results. I am not saying you are wrong as I am no expert. I am trying to make sense of this phenomenon to protect myself, family, and friends. If you come across something please let met know. I also am not finished researching. It just takes a bit of time to read through all threads and Google results. Thank you.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he listens to Alex Jones

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

When I can get on my laptop instead of my phone later tonight I'll try to dig up some stuff I had found before.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

That means discuss the topic and not other members...You are responsible for your own posts.

and We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on Sat Oct 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

kix

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Never in my life I thought I would buy a geyger counter, week I just bought a Russian counter...I have been using it and in Mexico at 8300 feet above sea level the rad is normally 19 to 23 ms background.

I have been taking it with me she I eat fish and such. last week I ordered sushi and had Cod, used the Geyger and it had Spikes go 67 to 71 ms, it almost when to the yellow background ....

Now I am officially scared.

Buy a counter, Mine (Soeks) is like 150 USD.... believe me we are going to need it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kix

Your post is exactly what I was afraid of. Thank you for the confirmation. Cod is actually mentioned as one of the species of fish that would be contaminated.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

What
, well I guess I should stop frequenting Redondo Beach Pier asking for those steamed Pacific Spider Crabs...yummmmmmm!!! I really enjoyed them for decades!

In all seriousness, I know I'm being affected. The question is, what can I do about it? I have a small green leaf and citrus garden, which would last the three of us all of 90 days (these are my soil gardens fed with R/O water)...then I'm done for 60 days in soil. I successfully produce hydroponics at a rate of 45 days or more. The problem in Los Angeles County is a drought watch. If we use excessive amounts of water between this hour and that hour we're fined heavily! Then what? It would be cool if I could purify enough rainwater for reuse...but there's no rain. I've got my barrels ready to collect....yet nothing for months....no water since I can remember. What's crazy about the precipitation, is that I live in the San Gabriel Mountain Foothills. We usually get all the rain....but, as of yet, nothing measurable. Lately, we have had some Marine Layer, so I put my bags out and at most i collect about 1/2 inch of water over a three day at period at best. That's not even enough to drink!

I'll tell you one thing, I purify my rainwater barrels. I will use it as I please to feed my family when the rains will hopefully be plentiful.

I will say that my beloved local sweet tasting Pacific Ocean spider crabs that have been a staple for my family...are now tasting mighty sour. I thought maybe it was due to age, possibly, i got the wrong one (one of theses crabs weighs about 15 pounds) but after a year of eating these local crabs, they all taste sour which is the opposite of their sweet flavor. I actually like them far better than crabs from all the other Seas.

However, as of June 2013, I ceased eating the grat Pacific Ocean Spider Crab due to the flavor (some of them can stand as much as three feet tall). You're right, something's not right here in the deep Pacific. Nothing tastes the same anymore....it's all sour!

I love my local seafood and all, but I have even switched dairy to almond milk, because even the milk is all wrong...so is the cheese.

Something's not right...that's for sure!
edit on 10/26/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Try this, Iodine.

The stuff Veritas Aequitas talked about.

www.optimox.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

kix
Never in my life I thought I would buy a geyger counter, week I just bought a Russian counter...I have been using it and in Mexico at 8300 feet above sea level the rad is normally 19 to 23 ms background.

I have been taking it with me she I eat fish and such. last week I ordered sushi and had Cod, used the Geyger and it had Spikes go 67 to 71 ms, it almost when to the yellow background ....

Now I am officially scared.

Buy a counter, Mine (Soeks) is like 150 USD.... believe me we are going to need it.

Are fish such as tuna that might have been exposed to radiation from Fukushima safe to eat?

Seawater everywhere contains many naturally occurring radionuclides, the most common being polonium-210. As a result, fish caught in the Pacific and elsewhere already have measurable quantities of these substances. Most fish do not migrate far from home, which is why fisheries off Fukushima remain closed. But some species, such as the Pacific bluefin tuna, can swim long distances and could pick up cesium in their feeding grounds off Japan. However, cesium is a salt taken up by the flesh that will begin to flush out of an exposed fish soon after they enter waters less affected by Fukushima. By the time tuna are caught in the eastern Pacific, cesium levels in their flesh are 10-20 times lower than when they were off Fukushima. More over, the dose from Fukushima cesium is considered insignificant relative to the dose from naturally occurring polonium-210, which was 1000 times higher in fish samples studied, and both of these are much lower relative to other, more common sources, such as dental x-rays.

More about the dose and associated risk (pdf) of radiation from Fukushima to marine life and humans.

Source

The Pdf

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Yes, you have been misinformed, never trust anything Faux News says. Not only is the debris field carrying high levels of ionizing radiation, but 300 tons of highly radioactive water is being leaked from Fukushima daily.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join