It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Grimpachi
Tested it. The cats here love me right now. The tuna was gone in less than a minute.

Something is fishy about this more so than the Tuna IMHO.

I'd be more worried about mercury and toxins from the infamous pacific plastic patch, imho
I'd also be more concerned about radioactive/toxic tuna illegally fished off the coast of somalia
y'know the country chosen as a toxic [including biological] and nuclear waste dump by the 1st world
and labeled as a land of terrorists and pirates for daring to attempt to defend itself from the real terrorists and pirates.
back on topic...
reply to post by SadistNocturne

my dear Sadisuto-san, Sore wa hisashiburidesu!, I'd be more concerned with all those ancient, leaky, nuclear power plants dotting the country, the tons of DU in the atmosphere coming home to roost,and the Fracking Insanity, than anything coming from fuku.
Sept. 20, 2013: Tokyo's Daily Radiation Readings NOW Equivalent to Background Radiation Levels BEFORE March 11, 2011, Underscoring the Big Lie of Fukushima Radiation Hysteria

"Tokyo is 124 miles from the Daiichi Nuclear Power station in Fukushima prefecture, while Los Angeles is 5,541 miles from Tokyo. If "tons" (1) of plutonium had been spewed into the air from the Daiichi power station, as some Japan radiation hysteria promoters (E.g. Steven Jones, globalresearch.com.ca, see Footnote 1 at bottom of page) have wildly claimed, then you would have seen a HUGE and unprecedented up tick in Tokyo readings BEFORE such radiation could ever traverse the entire Pacific Ocean and show up on the west coast of America."

The background radiation readings in Tokyo have only IMPROVED -- as predicted -- since my last Tokyo radiation update on December 3, 2012, and now equal the background radiation levels recorded in Tokyo BEFORE the 3/11 attack on Japan and the nuclear bomb sabotage operations executed at the Daiichi Nuclear Power station on March 11, and 12 of 2011, a story exclusively broken and made public at this web site on March 12, 2011. The unrelenting torrent of outright fabrications, exaggeration, and hyperbole undertaken by Fukushima radiation hysteria promoters at EneNews (enenews.com...), or rense.com, or on every Leftist media outlet across America to pump up the unfounded assertion that Japan and the entire world is now engulfed in the death fog of a Fukushima radiation "catastrophe" that now is claiming to exceed (no less!) the radiation contamination caused by the Chernobyl disaster is an absurdity on steroids.

都内の環境放射線量調査
1日単位の測定結果
(Environmental radiation levels in Tokyo / day)
monitoring.tokyo-eiken.go.jp...

don't fall for the psyops...
edit on 24-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Yeah I dont know about that.
Nuclear testing/weapons dont leave that much residual radiation. I mean, you can go and walk around Hiroshima and the trinity test site without issue.

But try walking around certain parts of Chernobyl!

Fukushima cannot be compared to any kind of nuclear testing or even Chernobyl. Its off the chart, the radiation being released into the atmosphere and into the ocean isn't comparable.

Interesting about peoples cats not eating tuna, i might try an experiment with that, record it and put it on youtube.

animals always know!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
While I'm not saying that this can't or won't ever be a problem if things aren't completely contained, I think the level of alarmism over Fukushima on the left coast are a bit extreme. I'd be more worried if I were on the other side of the Pacific or if Fukushima were spewing matter into the jet stream to be rained down on the left coast like the Japanese were doing with weather balloon bombs in WWII.

At the volume of the Pacific Ocean, it will take a very long time for Fukushima to appreciably contaminate it.

And my cats are still very happy with their seafood blend foods.

Btw, it isn't healthy feed your cats pure fish, issues of seafood contamination aside, although it's OK as an occasional treat.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

This is BS. If I was the leader of a country I would demand entry to their country so we could fix the problem. If they say no....I would declare war. I'm surprised the entire world hasn't threatened Japan yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why is the only evidence offered in this article a YouTube video? And the sources for the video? More YT videos... (Mostly...)

Published on Oct 19, 2013
-Fukushima And The End of Humanity-
Important Website For Your Salvation
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

Important Video About The End of The World
www.youtube.com...

Sources (clips)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.voanews.com...

www.youtube.com...

Sources (websites)

fukushima-diary.com...

www.vancouversun.com...

rt.com...

www.space.com...

I'm sorry, but some of us need more than that. If the article sourced each claim it would be worth a lot more looking into.

edit on 24-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Sidenote, 3 of the 4 hardlinks to mainstream articles are dead. (Yes RT is mainstream, owned by Russia). Perhaps that is what should be looked into? The space link comes up as a malware site. Never known that to be...
edit on 24-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Isn't there a warning in the Bible somewhere which says that there will be a time when sea-life will wash up on the shores and the oceans will be dead?

It appears to be that time will come soon now that this Fukushima situation is out of control. Really....I am stil amazed how a complete government can be this stupid to decide and built these reactors on a earthquake breakpoint.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Nah. Read the article. Projected to be 5 to 10 times MORE radioactive than in the hayday of nuclear bomb testing. I agree about the plastic though.

Yes, correction to that post was definitely needed.
The last thread had data explaining the Pacific-gyre is concentrarating to shocking levels

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Metaphysique

Grimpachi
Tested it. The cats here love me right now. The tuna was gone in less than a minute.

I'd be more worried about mercury and toxins from the infamous pacific plastic patch, imho
I'd also be more concerned about radioactive/toxic tuna illegally fished off the coast of somalia
y'know the country chosen as a toxic [including biological] and nuclear waste dump by the 1st world
and labeled as a land of terrorists and pirates for daring to attempt to defend itself from the real terrorists and pirates.
back on topic...

my dear Sadisuto-san, Sore wa hisashiburidesu!, I'd be more concerned with all those ancient, leaky, nuclear power plants dotting the country, the tons of DU in the atmosphere coming home to roost,and the Fracking Insanity, than anything coming from fuku.
Sept. 20, 2013: Tokyo's Daily Radiation Readings NOW Equivalent to Background Radiation Levels BEFORE March 11, 2011, Underscoring the Big Lie of Fukushima Radiation Hysteria

"Tokyo is 124 miles from the Daiichi Nuclear Power station in Fukushima prefecture, while Los Angeles is 5,541 miles from Tokyo. If "tons" (1) of plutonium had been spewed into the air from the Daiichi power station, as some Japan radiation hysteria promoters (E.g. Steven Jones, globalresearch.com.ca, see Footnote 1 at bottom of page) have wildly claimed, then you would have seen a HUGE and unprecedented up tick in Tokyo readings BEFORE such radiation could ever traverse the entire Pacific Ocean and show up on the west coast of America."

The background radiation readings in Tokyo have only IMPROVED -- as predicted -- since my last Tokyo radiation update on December 3, 2012, and now equal the background radiation levels recorded in Tokyo BEFORE the 3/11 attack on Japan and the nuclear bomb sabotage operations executed at the Daiichi Nuclear Power station on March 11, and 12 of 2011, a story exclusively broken and made public at this web site on March 12, 2011. The unrelenting torrent of outright fabrications, exaggeration, and hyperbole undertaken by Fukushima radiation hysteria promoters at EneNews (enenews.com...), or rense.com, or on every Leftist media outlet across America to pump up the unfounded assertion that Japan and the entire world is now engulfed in the death fog of a Fukushima radiation "catastrophe" that now is claiming to exceed (no less!) the radiation contamination caused by the Chernobyl disaster is an absurdity on steroids.

都内の環境放射線量調査
1日単位の測定結果
(Environmental radiation levels in Tokyo / day)
monitoring.tokyo-eiken.go.jp...

don't fall for the psyops...
edit on 24-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

Looks like your post will be completely ignored because some people love a good story so bad they will force themselves to believe in it.
edit on 24-10-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

libertytoall

Looks like your post will be completely ignored because some people love a good story so bad they will force themselves to believe in it.
edit on 24-10-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

no problem man,
as I only preach to the The Remnant

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

You definitely haven't read the thread a month ago showing solid data of much higher radiation in the Pacific gyre that is concentrating everything like a huge press at the surface of the water right off California.

Deny ignorance around here, not espouse it...

edit on 24-10-2013 by Granite because: sp

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i have some cats, and they loved the canned tuna cat food. over the past year, they won't eat it.
i even tried to feed some starkist, just turn their nose up at it.

if the cats won't eat it, there's something wrong.

I thought it was just my cats - new finkiness. I'm not sure exacly when but they began to snub their nose at tuna where they once loved it. I used to put a treat of tuna with their food and they would be in heaven. But now - if it's touching their kibble I have to throw it all out, as they won't eat it. Disturbing that you mention this as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i have some cats, and they loved the canned tuna cat food. over the past year, they won't eat it.
i even tried to feed some starkist, just turn their nose up at it.

if the cats won't eat it, there's something wrong.

That's so cute, and it would make me feel all warm and fuzzie if I didn't live in Vancouver on the West Coast. lol

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

zatara

Isn't there a warning in the Bible somewhere which says that there will be a time when sea-life will wash up on the shores and the oceans will be dead?

It appears to be that time will come soon now that this Fukushima situation is out of control. Really....I am stil amazed how a complete government can be this stupid to decide and built these reactors on a earthquake breakpoint.

Yes there is a verse about this. And red tides as well if not mistaken. I have heard too many people say that we are seeing those things come to pass. When actually having it substantiated by these stories I feel the fear prophecy speaks about as well. I get it now.

If someone poisoned our home we would call them a terrorist. If there were multiple people (more equivalent to children) inside we would call them a serial killer. What does that make all of us? Complicit to serial murder and terrorism? I'm not sure. I feel pretty helpless to stop it though.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

It is so strange that you mention this, and crazy that so many have seen this response. I give my cats a can of tuna in oil once a month to help with the hair balls. This month they wanted nothing to do with it. I just chalked it up to cats and didn't think much about it. I don't think I will be doing that anymore.*note to self...buy hair ball medicine.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

one of mine use to love to drink the water, from the packed in water cans. she won't even do that now.
so far there have been five members post this, now i realize there maybe some cats that don't like tuna or fish at all. but for that many members whose cats that use to love it then just stop, got to make you wonder.

there was one members whose cat stopped eating whitefish and salmon just like mine.

i've been trying to find out some info about what kind of tuna and where it comes from, so far not mush luck, most just say tuna.

i might try to contact a manufacturer tomorrow, and see if they can tell me where they get their tuna, whitefish and salmon from.

i know that there are a lot of salmon farms, so that maybe nothing there, i don't know about white fish.

ETA: it appears that they also farm tuna. still looking.

edit on 24-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maybe the person who checks with the tuna/albacore/salmon/whitefish companies can update on here. I only like ocean caught salmon (thing of the past). I was eating it in 2011 and 2012 - maybe a little in 2013 - before I realized the plant had not been secured. By the way - the cats didn't want that either so it's a bit disheartening I ate it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

When you post from articles directly, as you just did... are you not supposed to quote them? The link you posted and your post have the same text verbatim.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

" complete government can be this stupid to decide and built these reactors on a earthquake breakpoint. "

that they did not know was there. yet.

but had they gone further inland , there was threat from such Factions,, at the time,, remember built long ago,,
like Red Brigades/Byder Mienhof,,,,there was a Japanese one,, forget the name,,and also Fatah,, who were taken very seriously.

ohh also cause the ships could unload,,,/"fuel",,easily,, could come and go more or less un-noticed.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is kinda gross ,(if you have a weak stomach do not read) but I have to say it. I have my 4cats two cans of tuna. They ate it, but they ALL threw it up, the the dogs ate what they brought up, and then they were sick. What fun cleaning that was. Since then , cats wont touch the tuna, or fish flavor cat food.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Grimpachi

When was the tuna manufactured?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join