It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Eryiedes

How can you control people if they have the choice?
How do you keep on controlling people if you've poisoned them all?

There is not much choice, have you looked at the supermarket shelfs lately, the food is all the same poison.

Like he said slowly boiling them like the frog, over generations, until you reach that point were DNA is crippled unable to reproduce.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2
reply to post by SadistNocturne

I have 3 questions for you before I respond to you....(I dare you to respond!)

1. How old are you?

2. What are/were your parents occupations. (If they had one)

3. Have you even took the time to read any current Bill on the table?

I hate to tell you this.... but you kinda make yourself look like a Teaparty baby in utero.

That is not a Bad thing BTW.... You just seem to be focusing your energy in the wrong direction.

Don't become a MSM zombie.... If you despise Big Business that much.... You should take a closer look at government spending.... If you have a job you might care... If you don't.... well............Either way.... I never lose an argument.

Sorry, much like "want doesn't get" when it comes to my children, pompousness and myopic arrogance doesn't get "answers" to your "questions".

There is a huge effort on this site to be "civil". You attacked me, my ideals, my parents, and my overall intelligence. And this is somehow "civil"? Personally, I'd rather have you come straight out and use all the four and five letter expletives that would clearly cover your thinly veiled disgust as displayed above to my face. At least that way the air would be cleared and we could actually BEGIN to have a discussion.

But instead, we're limited to sitting here, playing "civil".

So, no, I'm not responding to your questions. I'm not going to play into your game. Had you had actual questions about my viewpoint, asking me to explain my thoughts or objectives, perhaps I could have answered them.

But instead, you went for a thinly veiled attack under the guise of "civility". Good on you.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You've inadvertently helped to explain why many companies don't want GMO labelling.

Much the same reason why just about everything "may contain nuts", despite not containing any nuts.

GMO and non-GMO alike will pass through these machines and contamination is almost guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by amraks

You've inadvertently helped to explain why many companies don't want GMO labelling.

Much the same reason why just about everything "may contain nuts", despite not containing any nuts.

GMO and non-GMO alike will pass through these machines and contamination is almost guaranteed.

That only holds true so long as everyone acts and thinks as you do and chooses to do nothing about it.
You get the EXACT amount of tyranny you choose to put up with.
If the people had leadership that actually listened to them instead of granting corperations more rights than a "citizen", this would not only cease to be an issue...it would become a cautionary tale for humanity.

-Amitabha-
edit on 29-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 29-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: More Typoss

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join