It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland Attorney General caught at his son's 'booze-filled' high school graduation party...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Maryland Attorney General caught supporting the WRONG party: Politician forced to apologize after being pictured at his son's 'booze-filled' high school graduation party

The Maryland Attorney General has been pictured at an underage party where his son and his friends are drinking and dancing shirtless on tables.
Doug Gansler, the state's top lawyer and a current gubernatorial candidate, is in hot water over the picture since he has been an outspoken activist against underage drinking.
His son Sam and a large group of friends were celebrating their high school graduation at a week-long beach house party in nearby Delaware.

'The question is, do I have any moral authority over other people's children at beach week in another state? I say no.'

One of the most incriminating photos was found on Instagram, showing the 50-year-old Gansler in the middle of a crowded room of dancing teens, holding up his cell phone as if to take a picture of two bare-chest boys dancing on either side of a teenage girl in a bikini.
At a press conference held after the photo became public, Gansler continued to toe the line that he did not know if any illegal drinking was taking place.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ooze-filled-graduation-party.html#ixzz2ifM419gH

Just another day in the world of thoes who are suppose to enforce our laws believing they are above them....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Haha!!! Pathetic. Way to set an example.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So what? At least the kids weren't out on the roads. A lot of people do this rather than have their kids out at another house unsupervised.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Who cares? Seriously.. these are college aged kids, most over 18, all graduating high school and about to go to college where *gasp* they'll drink excessively. My graduation party consisted of several coolers and a keg of beer, every party I went to, all with parents and other family present, had alcohol of various kinds and quantity.

At least this guy gave them a house to shack up in, instead of in suburbia where they would have likely driven home.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think this would be such a big deal if the US didn't have such draconian legal drinking age laws. As a matter of fact, it probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal 35-40 years ago in the US, when drinking age laws ranged from 18-21 depending on the state. Still, a State Attorney General should at least have the good sense not to get photographed at a party where there is underage drinking.

top topics

join