It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3-Explanation-Where and How it Happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
First of All I dont condemn Muslims, there are a few bad groups, as is there a few dangerous radical Christian, and Jewish type Militias. I think working together towards peace can change our destiny if both sides Pray a lot! We are all human. I'm having a problem uploading images today. Sorry. God bashers read NO further.

3 OF ISRAELS 200-400 NUKE ARSENAL INCLUES AT LEAST 3 ATOMIC BOMBS BY THE BIBLE

The Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea

The Jordan Valley forms the north most branch of the east African rift system. It continues with the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the earth surface and the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea in the background.

SOMEWHERE IN THAT AREA.THE RUSSIAN-ARAB-MUSLIM 300 MILLION DEAD WILL BE BURIED.FOREVER.WITH THEIR OWN TOWN.OVIOUSLY FOR THE RUSSIAN-ARAB- MUSLIMS TO MOURN THEIR DEAD.AND THEIR REMEMBRENCE OF WHY THEY SHOULD NEVER HATE ISRAEL AGAIN.AND THAT GOD DOES PROTECT ISRAEL LIKE THE BIBLE PROMISED.

THE 1/6TH OF THE RUSSIAN ARAB-MUSLIMS LEFT FROM THIS WAR GET DRIVEN BACK TO THE SIBERIAN DESRT IN RUSSIAN AFTER ISRAEL USES THE ATOMIC BOMB ON THEM.

israndjer.blogspot.ca...

edit on 24-10-2013 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/24/2013 by tothetenthpower because: MOD EDIT-- DO NOT POST MORE THAN 10% OF THE ARTICLE.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
there was a legend,, not sure from where or when,, that the muslim majahdi?,,would be BLUE EYED.
u know, haven't really looked at the Syrian,,Pres. but,, just curious.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Well Bob, that is an interesting theory, maybe I'll check that out.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

if memory,,serves,,,try Nostro,,u know who ,,,the damus guy.

but might be wrong. good luck.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I think working together towards peace can change our destiny if both sides Pray a lot! We are all human.

Both sides?

You mention at least 3 that could oppose each other if fighting or ideological debate was to erupt.

The rest of whats written reads like no thought was put into it.

Very unrealistic in terms of military maneuvers and responses to what your proposing.

new topics

top topics

join