It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compilation of Obama's staged fainting acts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is a compilation of clips where Obama is interrupted by someone in the crowd who has fainted. A speech of Hillary has a good one near the end of the video. I think they probably all fake. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

C'mon,

People stand for a long time and they lock their knees and they pass out. You see it quite a bit as a trainee in the military. Standing for long periods at a time is sort of a 'sport' all unto itself; there's a learning curve and one has to become acclimated to it. You take a bunch of folks that are used to sitting and you stand 'em up for a long time and someone, at least one, is going to tank.

Also, President Obama has the high vantage point and can get first aid moving before anyone else.

Finally, that video is really annoying, "Team-Wake-Em-Up" should be called Team-STFU, IMHO.

edit on 24-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To be honest, I'm at work and can't watch videos, so I skimmed it.
Where there really 8 different ones? Has any other president had that many?
That's pretty incredible. It must be his incredible magnetism!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

when was the last time you believe any real event occurred ?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What is it with ATS and Obama? Everyone here has something against him, i swear lol.

It would be a nice PR tactic, to get people to just collapse. Definitely would improve the audience's disposition towards you. I also like how Obama had pretty much the same script with every pass out.

But you know, it also isn't too hard to believe that it was legit either. As another poster said, standing for long periods is bound to get to people eventually.

The lightning fast reflexes? He has eyes and ears everywhere at these events. he is bound to be alerted of something as soon as it happens. As for the pregnant woman. She was standing right behind him. He probably heard her going downhill...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by Tucket

when was the last time you believe any real event occurred ?

According to your rhetoric...a long, long time ago.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The woman who almost passed out at the Obamacare thing was pregnant and has type one diabetes. She probably shouldn't have been standing there for so long to begin with ....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What exactly would be the point of staging a fainting incident?

My problem with all this (stated in another thread) is why the heck do they stand people up behind a known assassination target, standing there looking like idiots in a carnival shooting gallery? Is it to make him look popular? Like he's not speaking to a vacuum?

I always end up ignoring the speech and looking at what the various people in the background are doing, anyways. C-SPAN often has the most hilarious reactions on the bystanders to people giving testimony to Congress. Love the eyeball rollers...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

signalfire
I always end up ignoring the speech and looking at what the various people in the background are doing, anyways.

The best speeches by politicians are when kids are in the background or are standing around
to watch a 'signing' or something. BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS. Yawning and looking around.
It's funny.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

daaskapital
What is it with ATS and Obama? Everyone here has something against him, i swear lol.

I was on the Obama bandwagon when he first got into office. Now I think he is a worse president than Bush was.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

signalfire

As daaskapital said above; a PR tactic. It might improve the audiences disposition towards the speaker.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

It's all a conspiracy!!! Except for this one. It's just people fainting due to Mr. Long Talky.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

signalfire

It's subliminal. It serves several purposes:

• Makes Obama look good - Oh look, he is so caring and thoughtful, isn't he just darling?

• Sends the viewer a subliminal message - 'Obama cares' = 'ObamaCare'.

• It's putting a positive slant on the whole 'ObamaCare' thing. People will subconsciously associate 'ObamaCare' with something good, something positive.

Why do you think it is promoted as ObamaCare? It's tricksy. They are playing with our minds.

It's a politician's job to control your mind, to control the way you think, to try to influence your thoughts. May not work on you, but then it only has to work on the majority.

• posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
    link   
    They guy narrating the video questions/answers are ridiculous.
    He has no clue, and answers his own question, "How'd did he become and expert on that" and "It is all staged" Faints happen all the time, I see no compensating compilation of that?
    El presente,

In edit, or this:

(See the blurb for that video)
    edit on 24-10-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
    link   
    People faint, fair enough.

Obama's still a horrid soul

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Bybyots

Hilarious,
    Now here is one fainting bout that may never happened, but at least the background story is true,

pardonthepundit.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
    link   

Tucket
    www.youtube.com...

Here is a compilation of clips where Obama is interrupted by someone in the crowd who has fainted. A speech of Hillary has a good one near the end of the video. I think they probably all fake. What do you guys think?

Wow. That's pretty creepy! I knew the man was a liar and a scam artist but this is blatant! It's reminiscent of those televangelists who pretend to heal people or something. Really bizarre.
    edit on 1-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:53 AM
    link   
    I'll second what Bybyots said. Early in my training I had to stand attention for a good hour without moving and the first two or three times I felt fuzzy and everything went dark. I was able to control myself and somewhat sit and lay down but without knowledge on what I was touching or doing. Everything faded away, nearby noises were very distant. Fortunately, your body can get used to this and do what it does best and adapt, or you mentally learn how to keep it up.

I think what happened with that astronaut is that she seemed to have come back from quarantine and went straight to the press conference after being in space. When you're in space for an extended period of time, your body degenerates a little to a lot depending on the exposure of microgravity. I think the one in that interview was Anna Lee Fisher whom participated in mission STS-51-A in 84. She was in space for only 7 days but that's enough to make your body feel entirely different when back on earth. Blood pressure is the issue from my understanding.

I don't believe this makes a difference on the president, press conferences is an all-day thing. You come in at 7 for a noon conference and leave at 5. If there are no chairs, you have to stand, and if you're taking pictures or recording you don't have time to sit. If you're just there for the fun of it and aren't used to it, you might just collapse, especially if the weather is terrible.

new topics

top topics

join