It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elbow complaint...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i have an extremely painful shoulder that has been bothering me for about 2 months now. its so bad i cant lie on my right side in bed for more than 2 mins and cant lift much with it.
doc says its a trapped nerve but its went on too long.
i suffer from rheumiism and bad lower back as well.
it affects my whole right arm. last year it was my left elbow.
is it the rheumatism thats causing this condition?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There can be a lot of reasons for that. Is there something you did that could have initiated it? I was tossing firewood over my shoulder onto the pile when I was splitting it in the spring and had a sore shoulder for a while from the twisting as I tossed it on the pile. I probably cracked the little cartilage on the edge of the socket, it healed but took a while. Like I said, it could have a lot of reasons.

Make some jello

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

no, just seemed to happen for no reason at all....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Sounds like a nerve that got into the wrong spot. I have that happen once in a while but it doesn't last longer than a week or so when that happens.

The senovial fluid that lubricates the joint could be low or there is not enough or too much alcohol in your system. Alcohol melts the fluid and flows it into the joint but drinking everyday depletes the reserves unless certain foods are eaten. Try eating jello if this is the case, it contains glucosamine which is a part of the fluid. Too much vinegar can also cause problems because it acts like alcohol if overconsumed.

It's been a while since I studied this, but alcohol was referred to as Rhumatism medicine in the past....At least on the Beverly Hillbillies.
Actually there is a basis for granny's cure.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Good idea, will try as you say and see what happens. Will let you know how I get on. Cheers...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Don't be telling the cops that Rickymouse told you to get drunk when you get pulled over. They will bring you right to a padded cell.

edit on 24-10-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

As if I would

join