It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was i in the wrong place at the wrong time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I posted this in my introduction thread but i think it might get more answers and conversation going here.

when i was younger around 10 to 12 i had to get up to use the restroom, i got up like any other night i had to walk past the living room to get to the bedroom with the restroom in it, this is a shotgun ranch style house there was really only one path to take. when i got to the room where the restroom is ( Which is now my room but was my brother room at the time ) the door was closed like normal i think it was around 4 am in the morning everyone was out cold. but back to the point! i opened the door and as soon as it opened i seen something or someone standing over my brother bed it looked like it was leaning over him a little bit.

now the house is very old built back in 1898 the door had a noise when it opened, i think it heard the noise because as soon as it opened all the way it quickly leaned up and turned around and looked at me,

now at this point i'm scared to death, it eyes were kinda large and were shinning solid red
i remember i wanted to scream so bad but i could not even move after it looked at me

and here is where my memory go fuzzy i think i remember it taking a step towards me then it all black after that.

Notes
i know i was not a dream because i woke up around 9 that morning in the doorway where i seen the being. it had clothing on, i think it looked like a dark robe with a hood, the hood was not on but it was solid not a ghost it was here like me or you!
i dont remember seeing any facial hair on the being but i do remember it had a old light brown leather type skin look

i'm not claiming it to be anything as i have no clue at all what it could of been!

im not any good at drawing but this is the best concept i can do in photoshop from memory

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out why you know it wasn't a dream. You said you know it wasn't because you woke up at 9 in the doorway. That means you fell asleep in the doorway or collapsed after seein this thing? Sleepwalking along with lucid dream?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

it might of been a lucid dream but i've never had one before and i almost dont dream i'm lucky if i remember a dream once a year

i just remember feeling awake i don't know how to explain it when i was walking to the door with the feeling on the carpet on my feet, the cold door knob when i opened the door, the heat from the heater in the room

i don't know how to explain it any better

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrFMPerson

I firmly believe there is technology that can cause these types of 'incidents'...like a multi function particle 'weapon'..an app on a cell phone that when aimed at someone in thier sleep can trigger a type of sleep paralysis..also these devices can make one 'hear voices'....and appear to read ones mind....when we think thoughts i believe our vocal chords are operating on a sub sonic frequency and that there are microphones that pick up this frequency...you do the rest of the math....

I also believe that this started maybe as early as the telegraph...or earlier.
Microwaves..carry frequencies that the brain can pick up...i think these things are intentionally done to make people seem crazy...so as to change laws...manipulate currency...skies the limit really.
edit on 24-10-2013 by sikko45 because: ha

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

...someone standing over my brother bed it looked like it was leaning over him a little bit.

Have you asked your brother what his dreams were about that night?

Ever seen it before? Has your brother? Both of you seem to be involved, compare notes. Don't tell him what you saw until he tells you what he experienced.

This is called corroboration.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You explain it well - your recall of this is a vivid memory. Could have been real, and if it was could it have been an intruder - like someone was going to take him and you interupted that. Red eyes a reflection of the light? Or it was otherworldly. Was he at all different after that (your brother)? I'm sure if he was you would have mentioned it but thought I would ask anyway.

Facinating. Even if a dream - why do thousands of people have dreams of similar beings?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

mrFMPerson
I posted this in my introduction thread but i think it might get more answers and conversation going here.

when i was younger around 10 to 12 i had to get up to use the restroom, i got up like any other night i had to walk past the living room to get to the bedroom with the restroom in it, this is a shotgun ranch style house there was really only one path to take. when i got to the room where the restroom is ( Which is now my room but was my brother room at the time ) the door was closed like normal i think it was around 4 am in the morning everyone was out cold. but back to the point! i opened the door and as soon as it opened i seen something or someone standing over my brother bed it looked like it was leaning over him a little bit.

now the house is very old built back in 1898 the door had a noise when it opened, i think it heard the noise because as soon as it opened all the way it quickly leaned up and turned around and looked at me,

now at this point i'm scared to death, it eyes were kinda large and were shinning solid red
i remember i wanted to scream so bad but i could not even move after it looked at me

and here is where my memory go fuzzy i think i remember it taking a step towards me then it all black after that.

Notes
i know i was not a dream because i woke up around 9 that morning in the doorway where i seen the being. it had clothing on, i think it looked like a dark robe with a hood, the hood was not on but it was solid not a ghost it was here like me or you!
i dont remember seeing any facial hair on the being but i do remember it had a old light brown leather type skin look

i'm not claiming it to be anything as i have no clue at all what it could of been!

im not any good at drawing but this is the best concept i can do in photoshop from memory

You find these type of beings in cultures all over the world. In almost all they are evil entities or demons. If it were anything good it would be the opposite, it would be warm, bright, loving and would not scare you. The fact you have lost time suggests it had power.

How long ago was this, how old is your brother. He should have a good physical and should be prayed over immediately. Check him for small puncture or scars and that he has nothing under his skin. Some would say this is a spirit taker or soul thief trying to take his essence or take control of him.

You should be checked as well and be prayed over. Take this seriously and dismiss those who want to say you were dreaming. That is ludicrous, you know if you were dreaming they don't.

When I was a teenager we went on mission trip to Mexico. We built school and stuff. While there I walked in on exorcism of a teen girl who was possessed. Trust me when I tell you evil spirits are real. The movies don't have nothing on real thing.

I know I am going to get flamed but you need to understand this could be serious and get help.

Put some sage up on the doors and windows that may help. No matter what take this seriously. And be honest, I just got the feeling there is more to the story...... Hmmmmm

So reread, so how old are you now, has these things continued. Let's hear the follow up....

The Bot
edit on 24-10-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

He always been quite and never brought anything up about the thing!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That picture looks like a crack-head. They also end up in folks houses late at night......

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

around the time my brother might been around 14 years of age he 26 right now im 21 i think i was around 8 or 10 at the time, i tried to suppress a lot it for a long time after it happened because at the time i had no clue what it was

small things have happened years after but i don't think there related

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ill try explaining some later events that happened to me

when i was 16 i was walking up the road and it seemed like a small orb came out of the ground from under my foot and tried to follow me for a second until it was gone

and then later on about a year ago the same thing happened leaving my house, none of the orb type things ever made contact the first event of that happening 2 of my friends seen it happened and were just as freaked out as me.

Now i guess some history on both sides of the family

my mom family has lived in this house since 1918 and before that it was a mortuary the back room is where my room is now!, they did construction after they started to move in to add more to the place to make it a home!

my mothers dad was full cherokee indian, which was common for this area. and he was the first owner of the house after it was made in to a house!

my dad side of the family is collins and has Irish heritage to it.
my grandfather was in the air force for 12 years and had a top secret clearance, to this day he won't talk about anything he did. my dad was a tank driver the company he worked for drove jet fuel to Wright Patterson Air Force Base once a week. he had a security clearance but i really don't think of it as anything since he just dropped fuel off.

my great grandfather was a Freemason, he was dead before i was born i don't know much about him expect he was a member of his lodge for 33 years until his death but i did ask my grandfather some about it.

he said his dad had a freemason ring that he was berried with! but he said the strangest thing he noticed was on the day of his day they wanted most of his freemason stuff but he said it seemed they wanted the robe and sword the most!

besides that the only other thing i know about him is his name and what lodge he was a part of

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When I was a child 4/5'.. Mother said I was deathly afraid of the closet.. I'd claim the short big red eyes would get me.. This went on for a couple of years.. I have no memory of any of it but my mom brings it up to me from time to time..

The first time I experienced sleep paralysis was when I discovered ATS.. I had read all your freaky reptilian shape shifter threads and a lot of threads in this forum.. Later when I finally went to bed.. I had the distinct feeling something was trying to enter my body.. I fought, tried to speak, nothing.. After a few moments (felt like forever) I woke up and flew outta bed wide awake.. Since then I've had a total of 3 such episodes.. I'd swear its a real..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i just remember feeling awake i don't know how to explain it when i was walking to the door with the feeling on the carpet on my feet, the cold door knob when i opened the door, the heat from the heater in the room

That is what a lucid dream is,

if you see a flame and touch it you might wake yourself up,

If your driving and just about to crash, the moment before impact you awake, when you wake you are in a state of shock.

Depending on what occurred the day or days prior to this, if you can get a good view of the things you experienced prior to this it might give you some indication of why you dreamed what you did.

Or you could have stumbled across something hidden and not meant to be seen or interacted with.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

why would i wake up in the spot the after passing out ?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

mrFMPerson

why would i wake up in the spot the after passing out ?

The same spot you passed out in, you're asking me why would you wake up in that spot?

When I go to bed and fall asleep in my bed that is usually the place I wake up in.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

my bad i did not mean it as a question!

new topics

top topics

join