It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of demons sucking energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

Book marked for later read. I will be asking questions. Very interesting post here you have me gripped

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok, my fiance is going throigh the same thing although I would say his experiences are worse are there any pointers to getting rid of this? Could you help me find more info on it please its kinda important. We need help asap!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

does he suffer from any of the following
depression
anxiety
panic disorder
alcoholism?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

The appearance of the things you describe make me think of a book I read some years ago; 'The Supernaturalist', by Eoin Colfer. In This book, they speak of demons sucking the last bit of life out of people that are dying, but since you are still alive, I don't think there is any reason to panic

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Based on my readings, we are surrounded by spirits/orbs 24/7. There are some less evolved spirits that feed on negative emotions. Smudging and positive thoughts are powerful ways of driving them off. Many houses are built without knowledge or consideration of what used to reside there. Some even say that the spirit realm can cause effects in our level of reality. This would explain why many cultures practice the placation of invisible beings/energies. The works of John of God is a great example. A great book on this subject is The Orb Project.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

You need to increase your spiritual practice. They are indeed sucking your energy.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Infoseeker, is there a practical technique for preventing your energies being drained? like a LD skill?

I had something almost identical to OP's not long ago...

------------------
FEAR OF FEAR
------------------

I discovered a new meditation called void meditation which is a Qigong exercise involving a breathing technique. I started about 1am and the meditation made me feel really good and full of energy but I rolled over and fell asleep. I was awake again by 2am, within the hour I was asleep I had a very disturbing false awakening.

I appeared in my bedroom laying down as if still doing the meditation but with eyes open. The room was dark but I could make out objects in the room, I began to wonder if anyone or anything else was in the room with me. As I continued looking around the room I could see dark patches like an after-shadow of where I just looked. I began thinking "Uh oh... I don't like where this is going..." My attention immediately focused on the darkest spot in the room and I began to think there was something evil there. The fear grew stronger and I began to sense this dark presence like death energy hiding in the dark. It started to drain my energy and make me feel even more fearful. I was fully lucid, like this was really happening in real life, I had no idea how to counter this attack on me. Afterall it was my own fear being manifested, so I called upon the great white light, the higher divine and immediately the dream ended and I awoke.

I would rather learn to deal with this kind of thing on my own accord, especially if asking for divine intervention pulls me out of sleep altogether.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join