It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were on The Walking Dead what would you do to survive???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

I thought of excavating a ditch with Spikes on the bottom and on the inward wall.

What would really be cool would be to modify a combine harvester, Asphalt Grinder or any of the Really Large Mining pieces of heavy machinery to become zombie grinders/decapitators. With a full set of Mining Rigs you could probably take out a Mega herd even.

Come to think of it, a Mining site might be a pretty good place to setup, lots of big machines, lots of explosives, tunnels and strip mine "ditch" that zombies couldn't get in, at least not without a big fall.

Asphalt grinder

Wheat harvester

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

There is no safe place, now that the writers have shown what happens during a flu epidemic. The latest episode reintroduced a new danger from an old foe. So, death will find the survivors. They could be killed or succumb to disease/injury (and turn into zombies) or a threat (inevitable) can come from other survivors or zombies.
Love the idea of the neglected nuclear reactors--that would add yet another type of danger.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just SURVIVE - Because I AM

So balanced and harnessed for changes to come, it is from the light that we gather the sun.

In turn may you be the change you wish to see, So that YOU will be the one to set your reality free.

From forth your choices, is what you beget~

It is this time & NOW, that you must not forget.

Love is Acceptance. Enlightenment - Knowledge & Understanding.

Have Mercy in these times. Benevolence has the view from the top. Pinnacle. I AM THAT I AM.

edit on 12-11-2013 by survival because: show the entire post

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm Welsh. You can't go a mile in Wales without falling over a castle. So - I'd hole up, repair, give shelter to people and then stick my middle finger up at the first Englishman who comes over the border and tells me that it's time to reunite the UK.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Build Claymore mines. A lot of Claymore mines.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

JIMC5499
Build Claymore mines. A lot of Claymore mines.

Wouldn't Claymores just shred the legs of any walkers though? Ok, so crawlers are slower than walkers, but you'd need a more permanent, sure-fire, way of killing Zs.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

.......Says the person just before they get eaten by a zombie........

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Lol. I live the martial life. Celibate & practicing nei gong! I am 10 ordinary men on a calm day! I live for sport. & train for (now) hours everyday. 5 Miles barefoot in the hills at 6 minute miles?? No problem. Haven't owned a car in nearly a decade. At least 5000 miles on the bicycle every year. I pedal past all the cars. 20+mph cruising speeds.

LOOK AT THE ASCENDED ONES. & I AM YOUNG TOO!!! & modest

I have 10 up on the collared businessman with my outdoor survival skills, & surpass the 20 somethings with their sporadic diets. Once you stop comparing yourself to others... & take grip..

I had to take grip when I was really really young. Most would lose heart. I REGAINED ONE! Humans can be unstoppable.

P.S. TO reply to you sir - You would not hear any of this in a "zombie" situation, because I am of the type to not tal unless pressing & stick to observation. I would watch all others be eaten. & thankfully I do not lament over death! but simply accept. Call it personal experience. Have heart!
edit on 13-11-2013 by survival because: HEART

edit on 13-11-2013 by survival because: edits

edit on 13-11-2013 by survival because: REPLY TO POST

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
have to kill Rick. He's weak and can't lead.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

not much because on Walking Dead they are all affected even though they still look ok.

so I guess I would just hang out and survive like that until such time as I was bitten or the virus turned me into a zombie.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Claymore mines are "directional mines" which means that they can be aimed. Just set them up to fire at head height, problem solved.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Awesome for you! Impressive.

It just sounded like you were going to walk up and hug zombies. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Go to Gator Land.
Gators love rotting flesh.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
I'm Welsh. You can't go a mile in Wales without falling over a castle. So - I'd hole up, repair, give shelter to people and then stick my middle finger up at the first Englishman who comes over the border and tells me that it's time to reunite the UK.

A wale and an english man and a scottsman and an irishman are the exact same thing. There all the same. I don't know why they try and tink they're different from each other.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join