It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with my Mini Profile Stats Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
I have just sorted out my profile/avatar picture in compliance with the new dimension limits and rules but I could not see how to change the appearance of my wee rectangular stats box that sits at the bottom of the avatar. I see some people have ones with yellow outline and darker background or bright green outline and text, which is the option I am trying to achieve.

Can anyone advise me on how to make my wee stats box have bright green text to match the green outline and maybe have the background of the wee box darker?

thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Wow this is really very nice work you did, i like your creativity. This is awesome and i have no words to add more, really its looks very cool.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by danelle15

Oh thank you so very much for the kind words

I found out from the mods that the stats box at the bottom cannot be modified and the colour scheme changes automatically when you reach certain levels of stars, flags etc. Originally I designed my avatar to be animated where the lighting would subtly change to look like Cthulhu was being revealed from shadows to light with a slight shadow ripple to make it a bit underwater looking. However since the size change I also read that we are no longer allowed animated avatars, which is a bit of a shame coz I have seen some wonderful ones on the forum, though to be fair I have seen some that have the potential to cause seizures.

Thanks again,
CM

new topics

join