It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody on this forum read up on Seth (of Jane Roberts fame)?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yeah, I'd like to say that Seth, if anyone, means what he says. Pretty much everything he said came through crystal clear.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Interseting, but it did come through a ouija board. I know alot of bad things have been channeled through this.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Amilius

Seth first showed up on a Ouija Board. But the phenomena and work itself was Jane Roberts sitting there talking to her husband, Rob, who asked questions and/or wrote the stuff down.

edit on 21-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I'd also say that it's probably one of those once in a lifetime deals of something so clear coming through something as seemingly prosaic as a Ouija board.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
Do you know if anything from the Seth material has been proven without the possibility of being fraudulent. Such as with the Edgar Cayce readings? i.e. unknown civilizations being discovered after given material or unknown pieces of history revealed after given material.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Amilius

I don't know if she did predictions. It's been awhile since I've read any of her stuff (her fiction 'The Education of Oversoul 7" is really a good read, as is some of her other fiction work), but as I recall almost all of it talked about the multi-verse, about how we create our own reality, and related topics. She said that reincarnation isn't real, because all time happens at once, so what we do "now" affects all of our lives. Good stuff, and as I mentioned earlier, well ahead of her time and the expansion of theories to explain quantum mechanics.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I wasn´t really aware of Seth ( as I started digging through Ra ) but thanks you all of the comments I ´m most definitely going to read into this!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join