It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=366. This is the definitive Sandy Hook video. This the the most logical, rational that addresses this horrible lie

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Dont see how they could put the young turks guy there,

if thats him. He didnt exploit it! If he did, then Alex J did 1000x more in that logic

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
2 hours? Really? And this is all you post?

How about a recap of all the "logical" points...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

hypattia
www.youtube.com...=366. This is the definitive Sandy Hook video. This the the most logical, rational that addresses this horrible lie

Most logical, rational... what?

What lie?

What is this?

Do something!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

try listing the top 3 " most compelling " allegations that it was a hoax - I don't have 2 hours for such nonsense

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yeah really! This person put time and effort into this. There is nothing about satanic rituals no agenda for or against guns. Totally logical reasoned information. I don't expect this post to last.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

What are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Didn't take long, for the backlash, subverting the thread, just like when it started last Dec.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This video is for those who deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
because no one was at S.H. no one will ever know what really happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

hypattia

Didn't take long, for the backlash, subverting the thread, just like when it started last Dec.

What thread? Are you familiar with "plonking"?

Now, had you created a thread where you said, "Check out this video", I believe it because:

a.
b.
c.

etc...

Well, then we might have something to say back.

Personally, I can read/type at a pretty good rate, which means in the time I could watch your video, I could simultaneously debate 3 or 4 threads.

(If any could find the merit...)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

hypattia

So, nothing logical or rational, then?

No lie?

Good threads. If your last one was a 'debunk this' and a youtube video then no wonder you feel people are subverting your threads.

Lazy... very lazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Can you please give a summary of what is in the video? I would rather do other stuff then watch a 2 hour video that could be complete nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Dont bother, ATS isn't what it used to be!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

By the way, I just finished watching it, how bazaar,lol. and i must say Newtown now reminds me of something similar to the Stepford wives, I mean what kind of place has people form a massive congo line and walk around the block in one door of the fire station then out another door of the fire station.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

PLAYERONE01

By the way, I just finished watching it, how bazaar,lol. and i must say Newtown now reminds me of something similar to the Stepford wives, I mean what kind of place has people form a massive congo line and walk around the block in one door of the fire station then out another door of the fire station.

Hey now, that sounds mighty interesting. At what time frame does it happen? That would be interesting to view and form an opinion on. Good of you to describe a part of the video that the OP posted.

For someone to make a thread and be from 2009 on ATS and not realise the T&C require the author to post a description of the video and offer their opion.

This is the same as posting a 2 hour video of the sky entitled "Debunk this you guise!" and saying how it's the best ufo evidence ever.

You shouldn't have to sell the video for the op. That's their job.. and they'd rather get huffy about being it ignored because he won't sell it, than follow the simple rules that help everyone. Not everyone has access to the video. I mean really, no summary of a 2 hour video and you say things aren't the same around here in reply to their sookery!! things must have been pretty sweet back in 2009.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This ebonics speaking crap makes it even more laughable

Dey and did and shoenuff

Just another uneducated illiterate with their parents computer uploading tinfoil videos for ATS fools who are worse at thread titles than the national enquirer or daily mail

Next some idiot will claim 9/11 was an inside job, or vaccines made their retarded kid autistic

This no wonder this forum spawns loonies, James Holmes posted his tinfoil theories on are for several years
Of course are mods deleted his account quickly after crap hit the fan

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You know you hit a nerve when all the usual suspects start calling you stupid...

Unfortunately, the supposed murder of kindergarten children, when the PTB are pushing gun control - especially from the "mentally ill" - right before obozocare-less is instituted - is going to be the next 9/11 conspiracy for the next millenia.

Maybe the PTB really did gun down a few kids - but for those that watched as it unfolded - and really looked at the "fake families" and obvious psyops found therein - it's a reality of "Wow - they will shoot your children if you don't comply with their ideals."

I will reiterate - when the doubters file in quickly - you know you have something -

But, give it a rest - they are moving their agenda forward as fast as they can push it.......

The truth really does come out in the end.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Or it may be just another bad example of providing a video - lacking description, conclusion or something else which might bring us to watch 2 hours of this..

PLONKING!

Look it up, there was a very good description of this behaviour of "bad video-posting" some posts above.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Always demoning the messanger, not the message - a very saulalinsky thing to do......

The truth always comes out in the end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join