It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soliders Warn of Coming Gun Confiscation and War Against Patriots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me what a Patriot is, or rather, who is the targeted group and who is the excluded group? I find the language of posts like these fascinating, since patriot is such a thematically and emotionally charged word, and has so many specific associations for so many people..

So say I'm a gun owner, but not a patriot, am I good?

Say I'm a patriot but not a gun owner, still bad? the bad guys coming for me?

Every time you see word choices like this, the smart thing to do is question what the intention of the writer is. My guess is the intention that everyone feels like this includes them, because they're die-hard patriots and GoodPeopleTM.

Language is the most dangerous weapon the human race ever invented, don't let people use it against you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
As an american citizen, and AIR FORCE NATIONAL GUARDSMAN, I outright REFUSE to do anything that which may break my oath which is listed as the following:
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

if an unconstitutional order is given, I will not follow it. I can't. If an officer over me receives an order for an unconstitutional action, given by the president, I will not follow it. Self respect is an important thing

If this oath shall be forced to be broken, I will no longer be able to accomplish my tasks as an airman and will do everything in my power to return the US to its CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT WAS FOUNDED

A Patriot, by the way, is one who loves their respective country and would do anything to protect it. Its that simple.
edit on 24-10-2013 by kingofyo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Inannamute
Can someone explain to me what a Patriot is

Patriot - an automated surface-to-air missile designed for preemptive strikes.

Maybe it's a war against these.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofyo1

The DHS and TSA has a lonnng list of enemies in america - who do they think are their friends in america?

A bunch of communist college professors? Who else? Namby-pampy idiots who believe in hillary clinton?

Who are their friends?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Emerys

I'd love to see them come to Texas and strip us our weapons. We have 1.5 million registered hunters. BRING IT!!!!

What exactly is the significance of the number of registered hunters in a state vs a militarized police force with modern armor, as in APCs and such?

Seriously... assuming even 10% (which I think is very high) of that figure did more than just gripe, how many are trained for combat situations in a scenario of being incredibly outgunned and outmanned? And how many of them have formed cohesive groups of fighters who can interact with each other while battling to the death perhaps the most modern and sophisticated police force on the planet?

I guess the most concise way to ask all of that is:

How many of those 1.5m are Rambo manifest in the flesh?

Unfortunately, Im guessing 0.

Gun confiscation indeed would be a bloodbath... but there wouldnt be much cop blood spilled.

Also, what are your anti-air capabilities like? You know, for drones with missiles and all (perhaps a gunship or two for dramatic effect) for any who might hole up somewhere moderately defensible....

And you wouldnt "love" it. This isnt Battlefield or CoD.

If you want to die on principle, I respect and support that 100%.

But dont think when you make that stand, youll be coming out alive; you wont. And be prepared to accept not even getting the chance to fire a single shot before being killed yourself, as that will be a distinct possibility. Better to accept that now than to be really, really disappointed and shocked in your inevitable final moments of this life.

edit on 10/23/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I can prove you wrong with one word: Vietnam.

If your logic was sound we would have won.

God made men; Samuel colt made them equal.

You give a man a gun that's willing to die for what's right and you are looking at the most dangerous creature in the known universe. It doesn't matter if he's an accountant or a navy seal. Now multiply that by 1.5 million( in Texas alone).

I really don't think you understand the numbers.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

kingofyo1
As an american citizen, and AIR FORCE NATIONAL GUARDSMAN, I outright REFUSE to do anything that which may break my oath which is listed as the following:
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

If this oath shall be forced to be broken, I will no longer be able to accomplish my tasks as an airman and will do everything in my power to return the US to its CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT WAS FOUNDED

A Patriot, by the way, is one who loves their respective country and would do anything to protect it. Its that simple.

It may just be me, but I don't see anything in this oath that says defend the people. I suppose defending the constitution also means defending the states against invasion which is what article 4, section 4 speaks to.

Article 4, section 4: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Defending the people against invasion seems to be guaranteed, however domestic violence which may be in the form of our government taking our guns away and killing us is not. Since the application of Legislature or of the Executive is required to defend against domestic violence would you be authorized or obligated to defend the people should said domestic violence occur?

It also states in article 1, section 1: All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

So, if congress were to amend the constitution with language that it's okay for the government to kill it's citizens who don't give up their guns then wouldn't you be bound by your oath help them since you swore to defend the constitution rather than the people?

Just curious...
edit on 24-10-2013 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

What bovine excrement.What is YOUR expertise?
Mine is recon aka infil exfil. Planes land drones have limited capabilities and are vulnerable to .50 cal fire.We have plenty of shooters with those. Not to mention who would follow money when they face zealots who are deadly accurate? And we aren't new army WE CLOSE TO KILL.
Tanks ? Thermite of course. I can kill any tank on the planet with a lit cannister of certain materials ,I know exactly where to put it.
Think I don't know death or fear it?

War is ours, the govt just has kids.
I doubt they would want to lose control by trying that.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Inannamute
Can someone explain to me what a Patriot is, or rather, who is the targeted group and who is the excluded group? I find the language of posts like these fascinating, since patriot is such a thematically and emotionally charged word, and has so many specific associations for so many people..

So say I'm a gun owner, but not a patriot, am I good?

Say I'm a patriot but not a gun owner, still bad? the bad guys coming for me?

Every time you see word choices like this, the smart thing to do is question what the intention of the writer is. My guess is the intention that everyone feels like this includes them, because they're die-hard patriots and GoodPeopleTM.

Language is the most dangerous weapon the human race ever invented, don't let people use it against you.

This x 1000. When I was in grade school and they taught us terms like loyalists and torries and such, patriots were the good guys- the heroes who loved their country and would fight the good fight. I could never,ever, ever imagine how someone could perceive a patriot as an enemy. Now because of the failing education systems and media brainwashing I can easily see how my daughters generation could equate the word with terrorist.

Down has become up; left has become right.
I'm in my early thirties/can an older member tell me if this is part of life, or are we truly living in a pivotal moment?
edit on 24-10-2013 by riffraff because: Autocorrect was wrong.....again.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Betty Ross who sew the first American flag will her descendants now make a new flag for the true American for the second revolution????? Please stand up in the true honored tradition keep American going for real Americans rather than the newest version of the Red Coats trying to reclaim what is not rightfully theirs... This time Englander has nothing to do with it just a mad man in the White House along with the ruling class just makes it seem like the same enemies of the people....

General No 9 fired writing is on the wall....

Emerys - That time is gonna happen and the same ideas as you expressed were of the young just before the Civil War the first time and we remember how long and hard that one was... refer you to the movie "Cold Mountain" for a refresher course!

Crimvelvet - That list seems to be alot of what Nobama feels about true Americans and is what he is suffering from to declare this war.....

sylent6 - Please do not advertise the fact that you have throw aways... and remember to separate the two - confiscate (legal) and throwaways non-confiscated and DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!

Those who choose to stay the fight consider this saving brass and purchasing NOW if you have not done so reloading equipment and of course bullet molds and plenty of powder....

3D Printed
Bullets

Google How to make Bullets

No stars or stripes were injured in this posting however the author Stared many members and added one plus a flag to the OP - thanks for your Thread!!!
edit on 10/24/2013 by IceHappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'd ask Alex which of us in the military he thinks would even go for it.

If what he says is true, that so many in uniform are calling into his show, then it should be pretty self explanatory. The government can say a lot of things...But without enforcement of what is a very illegal and tyrannical act, then they have no teeth.

Lastly, there is no standing army in the world that can hold the US militarily..That includes us. Even if they could get some of us to join their ill-fated cause, they would be woefully unprepared to execute.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

GoldenBrain71
While I appreciate your bravado, I have to disagree with you. I'm from Texas and I hear this all the time. If a well trained and armed military with air support and armor wants your guns they will take them. It might take a few months or years but they will take them.

I love that saying, "From my cold dead hands!" They're not getting my guns unless they know where to dig. I have a funny feeling they're going to grab all they can ... and in the end let everyone go spend all their savings buying new ones. This'll be how they wind up taking the gun owners down ... financially.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Emerys
reply to post by roadgravel

Yes sir. I just got back from Academy, and people everyday still go in and fill up their carts with ammo. We as Texans are well aware of what is happening, and we are preparing. I have thousands of rounds myself. My family and friends have AR-15's, we will not go silently into the night. That I can promise you. Assuming any of this really happens.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

Do you have a fleet of aphaces helicopters or F22's or a battalion worth of tanks?
If not i think you will go quietly as your AR15 wont be much good without them.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

You know I have been thinking about this.

Lets say they DO take our guns.

I know of about 4 people without really thinking about it that I can use to get me a freaking arsenal.

I mean I could probably find a damn RPG if I really wanted to....and I live in NY...SOOOO

Let them take registered guns. If they do, we will arm ourselves with better stuff. Things they cant trace. Things they sold to criminals themselves.

EDIT:
Imagine Georgia or Texas, or Kentucky.....

Imagine the influx of black market weapons made in other countries. They cant control that. They cant stop Chinese, Russian, or other organized crime rings and their black market affiliates now...What they hell makes them think that they could with about a quarter of the support?

Hell, even in NY we have ex IRA just living life...they could train us in all sorts of terrible things.

Every region has everything from ex commandos from south america to hardened criminals who fought bloody civil wars in their home countries for fun. That is not even mentioning the plethora of home born retired and active military personnel. They could face the most brutal insurgency ever known to man in a matter of a months.

The US can not be taken by force. Its like a long Russian winter all day long.

edit on 10 24 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

If you would have told me 20 years ago, that our military would be bombing funerals and houses with remote controlled planes, I would have laughed in your face. I don't know, I would hope that most would not go along, but it's hard to stay that optimistic when you see the kinds of things they are going along with now

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

One word jungle.

That why the us airforce couldnt bomb the vietcong to oblivion.

How much multi canopy jungle is there in texas?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think it may be relevant to point out that if the "rest of the world" was given the choice between having America cause havoc externally or internally, it could hardly be blamed for choosing the latter.

If the American government finds it necessary to build and pilot drones to kill innocent civilians, then let them be American innocent civilians. It's a high price to pay for understandable ignorance and apathy, but if those who voted them in can't evict them, they will have to suffer the consequences.

I would hope that the rest of the world might come to the aid of the civilian resistance, though I can think of quite a few nations who would be unlikely to be represented.

Ordinary decent Americans need their friends overseas more now than ever before. I hope we don't let you down, but if we do -- I think most of you will know the reason why.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Emerys

I'd love to see them come to Texas and strip us our weapons. We have 1.5 million registered hunters. BRING IT!!!!

What exactly is the significance of the number of registered hunters in a state vs a militarized police force with modern armor, as in APCs and such?

Seriously... assuming even 10% (which I think is very high) of that figure did more than just gripe, how many are trained for combat situations in a scenario of being incredibly outgunned and outmanned? And how many of them have formed cohesive groups of fighters who can interact with each other while battling to the death perhaps the most modern and sophisticated police force on the planet?

I guess the most concise way to ask all of that is:

How many of those 1.5m are Rambo manifest in the flesh?

Unfortunately, Im guessing 0.

Gun confiscation indeed would be a bloodbath... but there wouldnt be much cop blood spilled.

Also, what are your anti-air capabilities like? You know, for drones with missiles and all (perhaps a gunship or two for dramatic effect) for any who might hole up somewhere moderately defensible....

And you wouldnt "love" it. This isnt Battlefield or CoD.

If you want to die on principle, I respect and support that 100%.

But dont think when you make that stand, youll be coming out alive; you wont. And be prepared to accept not even getting the chance to fire a single shot before being killed yourself, as that will be a distinct possibility. Better to accept that now than to be really, really disappointed and shocked in your inevitable final moments of this life.

edit on 10/23/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Ditto.

This is the hard cold truth. I have been trying to tell people that arming yourself is not the answer, no matter how much hardware you have you will always be outgunned and outnumbered when you try to take on the government. The answer lies in community, becoming part of a caring, prepared community that you can trust. The government will for many years still try to seem tolerant, it will try to win you over with incentives. You don't have to die at this time, the time for martyrdom will come later, who knows how long that will be? Could be a decade, could be a generation or two. At this point you should become part of a community who have decided to say NO to being owned by the government but still be law abiding.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Some of my thoughts.

The Constitution was written in a time were the ordinary citizen population had at least a fighting chance against the Government, it was an era of musket vs musket, sword vs sword, malnourished vs malnourished. You have to really ask yourselves did the Founding fathers have any idea of what an Abrams Tank, a squadron of F-16,s / A10s / AH-64 Attack Helicopter , 120mm artillery, MLRS and even an Aircraft carrier is?

Today in this day and age it is Hunting rifle vs Assault rifle, Machine Gun, Hunting rifle Vs Tank, Hunting rifle vs Fighter jets and ground attack planes, hunting rifle vs aircraft carrier. Ordinary citizens with little to no combat training vs one of the most well equipped, armed, and trained Military the world has seen to date. and it wouldn't take much imagine the kind of firepower that even 1 division has to deploy.

the fact of the matter is if this really happens we are all doomed and the normal citizen will retreat at even the horrific sight of seeing a flight of A-10s flying low dropping cluster munitions and laying complete waste to entire neighborhoods. ask yourself would you fight then, would the average burger eating, beer drinking, couch potato pick up his bolt action rifle and go into the frey?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

kingofyo1

if an unconstitutional order is given, I will not follow it. I can't. If an officer over me receives an order for an unconstitutional action, given by the president, I will not follow it. Self respect is an important thing

Thank you--for both your service, and for knowing who/what you're actually supposed to be serving.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Craninalbliss

When the war is on your doorstep, you don't got much of a choice in the matter, now do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join