It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soliders Warn of Coming Gun Confiscation and War Against Patriots

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

jimmyx
does it occur to anyone that the biggest threat to the US is a divided nation with paranoid people wanting to engage in a civil war. other nations know they cannot defeat us in an all-out military war, but if they can provoke our own citizens into fighting each other, they can simply set back and watch the country implode...and for them?...mission accomplished without firing a shot.

As I said above. If the USA people revolted, China and Russia and even Iran a nd North Korea would be all over it helping to supply the rebels with Guns , heavy weapons and even food and clothing like the french did 1776 why? Cause the longer the the USA goverment is distracted putting down the rebels the more time they have to party (partry as in do every the USA was stopping them doing).

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Sorry, but I am not so sure this is an incorrect assumption on the part of many people...

www.fbo.gov...

Armed PSO Services for States of Minnesota & Wisconsin
Solicitation Number: HSHQE5-14-R-00001
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Office of the Chief Procurement Officer
Location: Office of Procurement Operations, Federal Protective Service

This requirement will be solicited as a commercial item in accordance with FAR Part 12. It is anticipated that a single award, labor hour, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity type contract will be established as a result of the solicitation. The contract will consist of a 12-month base period with four consecutive 12-month options with an additional 6-month extension in accordance with FAR 52.217-8.

The NAICS code for this acquisition is 561612, Security Guard and Patrol Services. The size standard is $19 Million. This requirement is being solicited as unrestricted full and open competition.

The project will have a requirement for the contractor to have a Top Secret facility clearance by the start of performance.

defense.about.com...

Federal Business Opportunities or FBO is the central website that all Federal agencies use to post open procurements.

It would behoove people to go to the first link and read all of it...Something is up.. something big.
edit on 7-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

There's truth in what you say, but then again..who would have imagined a rag-tag group of essentially middle eastern peasants would be able to not only fight a successful guerrila campaign but cause their enemy to give up and leave, against both of the worlds superpowers..the Soviets first, for 10 years and now the Western alliance (US led) for over a decade in Afghanistan.

It's not always about numbers of strength of arms, as obviously if it were, the Taliban etc would have been crushed and defeated in a matter of weeks, considering the manpower and military tech the Soviets and now us in the West have thrown at them.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

What do you see in the links you provided, regarding the OP? I'm not seeing the connection you're making. What am I missing? Help me out.

Protective Security Officers?
Federal Business Opportunities?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

"who would have imagined a rag-tag group of essentially middle eastern peasants would be able to not only fight a successful guerrila campaign but cause their enemy to give up and leave"

The Japanese did fairly well.
The North Koreans kicked your fat ass.
The Vietnamese showed you how to fight.
The Iraqis made you look stoopid.
The Afghanis are more than a match for anything you've got...

"Who would have imagined" indeed.
I would.
I'd back a committed freedom fighter against a fat slob with a big gun every time.
And America keeps on proving me right.
Go fatso !

mistersmith.

Too many fats - too many thins. John Martyn.
edit on 7-11-2013 by mistersmith because: peasants revolt.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

What DHS is wanting, is to hire 19 million dollars (annually) a year worth of labor... 19 million dollars worth of Armed Security, from a company that has top secret clearance, to work in 2 states.

These are not DHS officers, these are not cops, these are not national guardsman...

companies like GS4 and Dina Corp.. these are the companies who will be putting in their bids to fill these positions, they all have top secret clearance, and it is these companies who will be putting armed men in these two states. (The same companies who provide mercenary services overseas for our government in other words)

I am going on the 19 million, this will pay 422 men a wage of 45 thousand a year... that is just over 200 in each state....All directed by and reporting only to, Department of Homeland Security.

Now, what does DHS want with these men in these states? What are they expecting to happen that GS4 employees would be needed to fill positions particularly in Minnesota & Wisconsin That couldn't be covered by the existing law enforcement etc in those states?

And the contract can last anywhere from 1 year to 5 and a half years... they are not needing them for one particular event... they are wanting them long term...

so the question is why?

Its not a question I can answer... but it is one that needs to alert people that it is quite possible they are planning something that could possibly be against US citizens..

After reading that, it does make me wonder if they really are planning to disarm Americans or other nefarious things.
edit on 7-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying. Makes a lot more sense now what you were getting at.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I can definitely agree DHS is looking more and more like the new Gestapo. But I just can't see a gun grab at this point. From my perspective, it isn't necessary to disarm civilians, anyway. Just create more and more ammunition shortages, and drive prices through the roof.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Klassified

I can definitely agree DHS is looking more and more like the new Gestapo. But I just can't see a gun grab at this point. From my perspective, it isn't necessary to disarm civilians, anyway. Just create more and more ammunition shortages, and drive prices through the roof.

At this point I think anything is possible.

In chess you must see three or more moves deep, and allow for variables, in order to win the game. I don't see life as much different.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join