It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Obama's fainting lady was faked in 3 minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine showed me this just a little while ago. I did a search but couldn't see anything on here about it, apologies if I missed it.

Anyway, from the different parts of this clip, it certainly looks pretty damn staged to me.

www.lady-patriots.com...

From the nervous glances and body language of the woman on his right to the red-headed woman whispering before it happens...it all stacks up to be a publicity stunt in my opinion.

P.S The thread title is just mirroring the link's subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Even if it isn't fake, with the crap that Obama pulls on television, I wouldn't put it past him to fake this. But yea, I'm leaning towards this is fake. Obama, always worrying about people's emotions. I'm sure I've heard that somewhere... Oh YEAH! Appeal to Emotion fallacy

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again: right-wing hate for Obama knows no bounds.

This is ridiculous. Stay focused people. There are a plethora of reasons to be critical of Obama and his administration without getting so nit-picky.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Just for the record, it could've been any politician up there doing that and I would've put this up. Personally, I believe that he is a puppet just like the vast majority of presidents/prime ministers around the world. They just dance to the tune of their masters.

That's another whole can of worms though...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They are standing behind the president on a TV address, it could be argued the same that the friend was trying not to make a big scene (most people are nervous in public) and the girl that fainted was wobbling for awhile, which means a few people saw it coming or would have been worried. So...

I don't see it as proof of it being fake. Maybe if one of them gave an interview.

More to point, who the hell cares about this crap? And better yet why do I click on these stupid threads?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As much as I dislike him and his policies, I don't see this as faked. His reactions look like he notices people in front of him reacting to the woman. She may have whispered to the people next to her that she felt sick.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I saw this video earlier today. It shows this happening on a number of occasions from his campaigns to the present. Either something fishy is going on or this guy has a bigger effect on women than Elvis or The Beatles.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Maybe yes, maybe no....

I think it looks dodgy, some people might not think that.

Anyway, I didn't force you to look at this thread so bye for now!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by katydidwonder

Maybe he OD's on his cologne?

Who knows haha.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Watch this one to the end...it's not just Obama that's been at it.....the commentators comments are really funny.....if it wasn't sort of serious
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

maybe his staff pulled it and didn't inform him, now wouldn't that be a set up lol

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

lol, i was laughing uncontrollably watching this and this song came to mind, should be the backing track for the clip.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

I figured that it finally dawned on her how much obamacare is going to cost her and the crazy high deductibles that is has as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is not proof of anything accept someones opinion.
I thought it real, personally.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The comments in that one definitely made me chuckle!

A one-off occurence might be believable, but when you see all the instances strung together, they definitely feel contrived.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are a lot of things to criticize Obama on, stupid crap like this make the Republicans and Tea Party look more vindictive, angry, and less intelligent, than they have already proven themselves to be.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Cruff
Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine showed me this just a little while ago. I did a search but couldn't see anything on here about it, apologies if I missed it.

Anyway, from the different parts of this clip, it certainly looks pretty damn staged to me.

www.lady-patriots.com...

From the nervous glances and body language of the woman on his right to the red-headed woman whispering before it happens...it all stacks up to be a publicity stunt in my opinion.

P.S The thread title is just mirroring the link's subject.

Anybody whos been in the military has seen this before. She locked her knees cutting off circulation caused her to get light headed and she all most passes out. When standing up straight you have to slightly bend your knees ive seen people drop like flys during military inspections were they have to stand at parade rest for an hour or so.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The lady's name is Karmel Allison

She has quite a resume it seems.

Some very interesting items on her Likedin account states that she is known for computer/website expertise and business ownership and other *connections* ........

Data Mining !!!

and, Bioinformatics !!!

My guess is she is connected with government programs or something to that effect.

She's also employed; Computational Biologist at University of California at San Diego

Education:
University of California, San Diego
PhD, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology

University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Linguistics

I bet she minored in 'Dramatics' too !!

Endorsers
11 people have endorsed Karmel for Data Mining

Endorsers
7 people have endorsed Karmel for Bioinformatics

Take a close look at her Likedin 'profile' and business and professional affiliations.

She's involved with companies like BrightScope and Arcaio Inc.

Now explain why she would need an 'ObamaCare' policy on the California exchange ?

Employer provided policies don't have the pre-existing conditions problems.

And she's married, and would likely have insurance through her husband.

Karmel Allison

Hmmm. This is no coincidence is it ?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

I remember a crapload of nitpicking during the previous administration's term, and that was from all angles, talk of bounds all you will, but why is it bad when it is your "god"? I was not a fan of w but doublestandard much???

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hahaha..."turn around and save the day"

Classic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join