It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus playing the Lucifer card on We Can't Stop.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think that is actually true about not having talent and then miraculously growing talent. So true. And I think your custom title is funny. Good one.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yeah. At least Nirvana was made up of musicians.

But hey, you don't need to get subliminal to find Lucifer in Miley's songs. "It's we who own the night" is a very appropriate way to describe "demons"... Or a coke binge ("we can't stop"). Neither one is anything close to heavenly...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Walt Disney? Illuminati? Hmmm...gonna take a lot of convincing on that one...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Of course satanism only makes sense if you believe in the Christian god, to the rest of us it just sounds like fairy's and unicorns.

Im off to find the video to the track so i can enjoy the decadent shenanigans

Yep...like that

edit on 24-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Very good point. I also feel that they played with the audio a bit on the part that I was talking about so that it can sound either way, based on your perspective. They have made advances in audio production. I feel that it's no different than an optical illusion. An aural illusion.

edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 20:46:52 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I like your reply. I think that there's something subtle in it that makes me think. It's not necessarily, Miley Cyrus. It's what's working behind the scenes in her career.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I'm not sure what religion you are (you didn't say). However, Satanism IMO doesn't necessarily have to just refer to Christianity. We all agree that we don't like someone being murdered (I'm not in any way implying that Miley Cyrus is murdering anybody). So the belief that someone is "evil" and committing ignorant acts doesn't necessarily require a belief in a Satan.

I actually don't believe that there is a Satan. I don't even believe in evil. I believe that evil is actually in greater terms, ignorance. I just use the word evil for the sake of convenience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join