It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus playing the Lucifer card on We Can't Stop.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was trying to post this on the most appropriate forum, but this was the closest one I could find. Has anybody really taken a good listen to the lyrics of We Can't Stop? There's a part where it says (officially): ....can't you see it's we who own the night, can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?
That's the official story. But to me it sounds like this: ...can't you see it's we who own the night, can't you see it's we who found the light? That to me sounds very demonically inspired. Get it? Lucifer and his demons? I wonder what everybody's thoughts are. Here's the youtube video with just the audio so that nobody gets distracted by all the decadent shenanigans:

Considering that Miley Cyrus has an all-seeing eye on one of her fingers, and is a twitter follower of Illuminati (no joke, check it out for yourself), I wouldn't put this one past her.

I personally don't believe that she's in any Illuminati. I just believe that she's a Satanist through and through. And I also believe that she's using dark elements to propel herself into stardom.

I also want to put out a disclaimer that I believe the Lucifer story (the way many interpret it from the Bible) as being false and misinterpreted. However, she uses this same false story to attract dark energy towards herself.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
One man is all you need to read up on.

Walt Disney.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think people see and hear what they want.

anything can be declared demonic. "fooseball is the devil!"

I think people see word patterns they are so use to preachers babbling on about. that churchy poetic type that we associate with demons and angels.

its just stupid lyrics. I mean what purpose would there be to be not so subtle when trying to brainwash people.
just come out and say "to hell with your values and morals, embrace the new world order already, free booze and hookers for all!" would sell just as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I watched the video and it says life and not light well at least in the verse u can see her mouth and understand what she is saying.

Also she dose have a tattoo of the all seeing eye rather she admits it or not that for sure it what it is any one who knows about it would recognize it . Thank you for your post.

Even though im not to crazy about miley any more these are some good points .

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Walt Disney.

Pure evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Thanks for your comment. I took a second listen, and I'll have to admit that in the last chorus it sounds like 'bout that life -- artistic freedom? Bear in my mind that if someone were to directly ask her, she might just readily admit it. She did so in the past with this song. Many were claiming that the line, dancing with Miley was actually, dancing with Molly (ecstasy). While her manager (?) denied it, she herself most eagerly admitted that the rumors were true.

So in other words she's been known for pulling stunts like this.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 20:18:01 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by LadyLurker

Thanks for your comment. I took a second listen, and I'll have to admit that in the last chorus it sounds like 'bout that life -- artistic freedom? Bear in my mind that if someone were to directly ask her, she might just readily admit it. She did so in the past with this song. Many were claiming that the line, dancing with Miley was actually, dancing with Molly (ecstasy). While her manager (?) denied it, she herself most eagerly admitted that the rumors were true.

So in other words she's been known for pulling stunts like this.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 20:18:01 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

Yea you really cant what she is gonna do these days.She gives us hints here and there but nothing to really go on until its brought up.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Miley C. has an upward trajectory that will last a few more years, she may become the legit heir to Madonna (and not Spears who Madonna knighted, probably before realizing that Spears can't sing a coherent note without backup). She is being quite creative with her career, and look for her to seize a few more occult outposts.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I think society is at a certain point in history right now where a musician can't afford to be too blatant at risk of being blacklisted by their listeners. I think that little by little, pop stars will be getting more obvious until they finally are right out in the open. I think that at that time Miley Cyrus will still be going, but I think that she'll be a tame act in comparison.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

What a strange coincidence. I was writing my reply when you posted your comment. My last reply also goes hand in hand with your comment, as well. Perhaps more so.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Also, it's those same churchy people that most musicians are scared about. They have to be subtle right now. It's also good to remember that sometimes being subtle is the most effective way to get your point across.

It jumps straight into your subconscious.

The subtle tactics in the future may be even more evil than you can imagine, now.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I just believe that she's a Satanist through and through. And I also believe that she's using dark elements to propel herself into stardom.

You make it sound like she grew up as an impoverished orphan living on the streets, working the alleys to pay for her first album and then resorted to Satan to finally make it.

You know that her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, right?

Aside from that, the all-seeing eye has more relevance to the Abrahamic god than of Satan. And even if it was about Satan, that's not even the tattoo she has. The eye she has is the type that wards off the evil eye. It's more of a protection symbol than one representing any particular being or organization.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wait you slightly changed the official words of the song to something that you think you are hearing then accused her of making up demonic lyrics? Man at least the crazies who said that the Beatles had demonic lyrics, used the actual source material. Sorry I'm not buying this.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I used to follow the Illuminati on Twitter. They mostly post adult jokes... some of it was funny. I quit following them when they got repetitive and boring. So, I don't think that in itself can really be used as evidence against her. I personally just think that Miley is an attention whore and doing whatever she can... ANYTHING to get attention. And it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. I don't think Lucifer or the Illuminati has anything to do with it. She's just trying to get publicity any way possible. No publicity is bad publicity and she knows that. I can't stand the girl and I dread whatever stunt she pulls next to force herself farther into the limelight.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

catfishjoe

ScottProphhit

Walt Disney.

Pure evil.

Nope. He knew what was coming and he knew who was behind it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Bisman
I think people see and hear what they want.

anything can be declared demonic. "fooseball is the devil!"

I think people see word patterns they are so use to preachers babbling on about. that churchy poetic type that we associate with demons and angels.

its just stupid lyrics. I mean what purpose would there be to be not so subtle when trying to brainwash people.
just come out and say "to hell with your values and morals, embrace the new world order already, free booze and hookers for all!" would sell just as well.

No. These are icons that can (and are) used for propaganda.

Disney is not about kids. It's about adults controlling kids and shaping future generations. It's incredibly well-crafted... Notice how f* sexy every single video clip is. They want us very materially-minded, not enlightened.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Cuervo
You make it sound like she grew up as an impoverished orphan living on the streets, working the alleys to pay for her first album and then resorted to Satan to finally make it.

You know that her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, right?

Aside from that, the all-seeing eye has more relevance to the Abrahamic god than of Satan. And even if it was about Satan, that's not even the tattoo she has. The eye she has is the type that wards off the evil eye. It's more of a protection symbol than one representing any particular being or organization.

I know that her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus. I'm old enough to remember his one-hit wonder. Most people that were her age that were her followers didn't know who Billy Ray Cyrus was. Older people and industry insiders obviously knew, but that wasn't enough to make her famous. Obviously, she did the wholesome thing while she was still young, and when her albums stopped selling as much she turned risqué. Yahoo came out with an interesting article about that. I'm not going to post the link. I seem to be having trouble with links.

I understand that the all-seeing eye represents the GAOTU, but she's so stupid that she's using it as if it were an Illuminati symbol.

And, wait. So now she's into Kabbalah? I don't buy that. That may be the cover story, but she does it on purpose to make people second-guess.
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 23:48:01 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Wait you slightly changed the official words of the song to something that you think you are hearing then accused her of making up demonic lyrics? Man at least the crazies who said that the Beatles had demonic lyrics, used the actual source material. Sorry I'm not buying this.

I don't think I hear it. I know I hear it. There's a big difference. If you don't hear that in the first few choruses then you have your eyes closed.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Billy sold his soul and his child to the darkness to gain fortune and fame. Now that the time for him has come to pay, his child isn't his any longer, she is owned by the occult, it's how this stuff works..
And in turn, the occult will use her to further their agenda to push sexual themes and degenerate morals to the younger audience that will further corrupt their minds, allowing an easier populace to control via these 'idols'.
edit on -050010America/Chicago10pmrd13103110 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

gemineye
I used to follow the Illuminati on Twitter. They mostly post adult jokes... some of it was funny. I quit following them when they got repetitive and boring. So, I don't think that in itself can really be used as evidence against her. I personally just think that Miley is an attention whore and doing whatever she can... ANYTHING to get attention. And it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. I don't think Lucifer or the Illuminati has anything to do with it. She's just trying to get publicity any way possible. No publicity is bad publicity and she knows that. I can't stand the girl and I dread whatever stunt she pulls next to force herself farther into the limelight.

I also think she's an attention whore. I can't stand her. I even predicted in my own mind that she was going to go this route when she was Hannah Montana. I also don't think she's very bright. I personally think that she's aware of everything Illuminati on the web, stupidly arranges her songs that way, and the studio as well as her handlers fix her mistakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join