It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z in the Illuminati?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Alright, am I the only one convinced that Jay-Z is a member of the Illuminati?! It seems obvious. I mean, look at this photo!
Jay Z
There is no way a someone goes from dealing crack on the streets of Brooklyn to being a worldwide superstar without help. The poverty level in Brooklyn is at 19.9% (about 500,000 people), and you don't hear of any of them becoming famous and successful.
Not to mention, his wife Beyonce, made the Illuminati symbol at the Super Bowl Halftime Show!
Beyonce
And then about 10 minutes later, the power cuts off in the stadium. That is no accident on the biggest stage in American sports!

Jay-Z is clearly a member of the Illuminati, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PittsburghThinker

There's a simple way to mitigate this problem.
Just stop buying his crap.
He'll go away.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Jay Z and Beyonce are not members if anything they are nothing but tools to be used and tossed aside when they are no longer useful. No real member of the Illuminati would be caught advertising they are members.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I got 99 problems but jay z ain't one.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No Illuminati, but seeing as he is BFF's with Obama I would call him an elitist who knows more then we do about what's going on.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hes black, they're racist..

Hes a puppet, he sold his soul for riches, and the thing is you have to make an oath under that secret society whether its for Hollywood movies or an exec record deal. How do you think tupac got rich and famous while in jail, then after getting released did Hollywood movies? He signed an oath, which is why he had that 1996 album writing songs as the alias Makaveli.

Its just business.
edit on rd2013-10-23T20:04:14-05:0020133131-05:00Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:04:14 -05002013p08 by ScottProphhit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I love how the Rocafella Diamond is all of the sudden proof he is Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi, PittsburghThinker.

I see you just registered today. If you search, there are tons of threads on this topic. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I still believe Jay-Z is a member of the Illuminati. What if the Illuminati halted their norms and made exceptions for Jay-Z (and Beyonce)? They wanted to appeal to a larger base to increase their influence, so they sent out stars like Jay-Z and Tupac who had nothing, and gave them everything so they would be in positions of power. All in return of following them, so their influence could be increased. Why else would Beyonce make the Illuminati symbol at the Super Bowl or Jay-Z make it all the time?
Photo
^ This image is indoctrinating youth everywhere towards the Illuminati! And most people are too blind to realize it!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
|'ve seen Ollie Stone and Woody Allen do that too... If anything these 2 turds would be akin to a "Prospect" down at the Local 81 (Hell's Angels) they'd get to watch bikes, clean up vomit and other bodily fluids and then "we'll see" w/these 2 and the like it would be "Maybe next Life"... EveryBody KNOWS about the "Illuminati" therefore their "Secret" label isn't so secret..

Welcome to ATS™

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not the youth. Especially urban youth who grow up in worse conditions. There parents aren't telling them about the Illuminati. So Jay-Z and Beyonce are indoctrinating the youth with images of the Illuminati, this growing their reputation and influence with a group of people who weren't controlled yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Apparently according to some, many of the big rappers supposedly are, like Lil Wayne, and etc, oh and that Basketball player (don't remember his name), oh yeah, Shaq, who supposedly flashed his illuminati ring on camera, Lady Gaga supposedly as well, and some other people who aren't important .

Why did you post this in intros?
edit on 10/23/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Exactly! Celebrities are a powerful tool of influence, something the Illuminati wants to gain control. This is simple logic here, folks. Celebrities are a big part of the Illuminati plan.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No, they aren't anything except rich wanna bes. Invoking some quasi-magik symbols on their sets is a stupid power play, trying to dupe the average citizen into ~submission~ or whatever you want to call it.

I does fit in with their deranged image of themselves. I'm sure they even have their own private "pretend" rituals, idk maybe pee on some chicks, and there is an entity at the core that makes money of this so-called illuminati.

Thematically, no, ideologically, these clowns are the opposite of what the Illuminati was.

I'm just ranting. The first place is to look is at the objective moral standards of Hollywood "Elites", it's more representative of Satanics than "The Illuminated Ones".

I could give a personal good v. evil analysis on this subject, but will not because it may alienate me from most members here.

Real Illuminati = Good
Pretend Illuminati = Bad

afaik

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I suppose the question that always comes up is:

1. Find down and out urban youth
2. Make them take part in rituals and ceremonies
3. Make them famous and addict them to crack
4. ???????
5. Profit?

^ If you can fill out 4 it would be very helpful to all of us, especially those already in the Illuminati who missed the last action item meeting.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

He'a a tool.

(Literally)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Sadly, no.

Crap music is funded to prevent anyone with a musical message that opposes the agenda getting air time.

'They' buy their own records and then use fashion and psychological conditioning to make others buy into it.

This is why all the songs are about sex and love and sung by pretty kids who haven't experienced anything worth singing about yet.

You can't stop # like Jay Z

edit on 24-10-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Illuminati must have a separate branch or program where they convert troubled youth to their group and get them to infect the youth. For instance, look at the name of Jay-Z's own daughter! Ivy Blue. I.V.Y. = Illuminati’s Very Youngest B.L.U.E. = Born Living Under Evil. If you simply deny ignorance you can see that Jay-Z is a member of the Illuminati! I totally disagree with any of you who say he's not in the Illuminati, there's so much proof that he is.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No, | agree. Jay-Z is in the Illuminati, now what?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Beavers
Sadly, no.

Crap music is funded to prevent anyone with a musical message that opposes the agenda getting air time.

'They' buy their own records and then use fashion and psychological conditioning to make others buy into it.

This is why all the songs are about sex and love and sung by pretty kids who haven't experienced anything worth singing about yet.

You can't stop # like Jay Z

You honestly believe if people stopped buying his music and stopped listening to anything he said or did that he'd STILL be just as famous or relevant?
That's not how it works.

-Amitaba-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join