It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Example of How UFO Disclosure is Also Controlled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Peruvian government recently reopened the agency that investigates all UFO incidents. That smells a bit fishy to me...., I must say.

I’ve been following it in silence, since another member made a thread about it a few days ago. The thread had been ignored for most of the members. Here is the link to that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I strongly believe we can’t be successful in the search of the truth knocking the front doors of the media or relying 100% in what the governments tell us. If you are aware, you noticed the same systematic methods used to control us since the media exist. I think I found here a clear example.

As you remember, the Blue Book Project collected thousands of UFO reports. Their conclusions were nothing less than disappointing. So that is how a nice conspiracy starts, taking control of all the information thru an institution believed to have the capacity to conduct an unbiased investigation.

Back in 2001, The OIFAA (the Office of Investigations of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena) was created in Peru, The Air Force assigned the Commander Julio Cesar Chamorro lead the OIFAA.

Together with the Commander Chamorro was a group of experts. Abraham Ramírez Lituma (expert in space law), Hernán Rivas Machuca (aeronautical engineer), Patricia Mezet (Librarian), Fernando Fuenzalida (anthropologist) and Anthony Choy (lawyer and researcher of these phenomena).

We all know Peru is one of the hottest areas regarding UFO sights, so we can imagine all the work these group of people had and all the interesting material they had to analize. Witnesses were required to fill a 17 pages document. All the cases were digitally saved.

Strangely, in 2004 someone “stole” the computers from their office and part of the classified records were lost. “It is well known that there are classified documents that are hidden and Anthony Choy confirms it, however he regretted the theft of important material in 2004. "All had been stolen, then I understood that it was all a fraud, or that formed an office as a sort of screen to the public but at another level we were investigating, we were there".

I searched in the web for more information about the OIFFA robbery and I was unable to find more information about it, it’s like it never happened. Also sent an email to Mr. Choy asking about it and had no reply so far, I would like to respect Mr. Choy silence.

Recently, a reporter from the Peruvian newspaper El Comercio, asked the new man in charge of the agency, Colonel Julio Vucetich about the data from last years and he answered “ We have historical information, from the year 1957 to 1990, and we are moving forward from 1990 forward. They are open reports source of newspapers. (About) the above, since 2001, there was a theft of three computers in other headquarters, where it was studied information. I think there also was the issue of closing the Department”.

I believe Anthony Choy, he seems to be one of a few serious UFO investigators. Many might know him by his report of the :”Chulucanas Incident”, already discussed here in ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also conducted other important investigations in interesting Peruvian locations like the “Kuelap Ruins” in Amazonas or “Cerro Chuschuco” in Tacna, this last one I had the privilege to visit many times and had the chance to have incredible experiences.

Chamorro also continued his investigations and some good results were achieved by him. In 2008 another case under investigation revealed how the Peruvian air force was aware of many reports of UFO sights and contacts with locals in Pucallpa, right in the middle of the Amazonian Rainforest. This time the events were described as hostile by the villagers of San Juan, frightened by the presence of strange lights flying over night shooting beams of light against the settlers and even with the attempted abduction of people.

In the video of the incident is in Spanish (sorry for that), it describes how the villagers went thru frightening experiences that prevented them to perform their daily activities like fishing. Also the kids in the school had to have classes all together in one single room due fear of abductions.

One very interesting detail about the video : The girl reporting the incident is Chamorro’s daughter.

A document was sent to the closest air force base, asking for protection. I don't know if the villagers were assisted. Something tells me they let that happen. Seems like no militar investigation was released, anyway...., who would believe them.

exploracionovni.com...
www.dinae.fap.mil.pe...
www.diariohoracero.com...
www.diariohoracero.com...
elcomercio.pe...
www.andina.com.pe...
www.rpp.com.pe...
www.rense.com...
vimeo.com...
elcosmosylosovnis.blogspot.com...
mpfiles.com.ar...
www.peru.com...
desclasificacionovniperu.blogspot.com...
www.deperu.com...

edit on 23-10-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We can find the truth with them hiding as much as they can, aslong as everyone works together with their evdence and theories and etcetera. As individuals, sure it could seem impossible.

we have 3000 years of ufo sightings to piece together and I can't say ive researched it pitch perfect. But it seems the main travellers of UFO are human like, with the image of the greys being somewhat mysterious and im unsure if its genuine, but it seems mostly any abductions have been either out of necessity or to convert the person to Christianity, tie this in with Sumerian beliefs and pyramids and the ancient west and then through in some stargates, then the rise of our use of UFOs since the 40s and fairies and Satan, Japans creation story..

if you can boil all that together you get this: we were created by YHWH who has an army of angels that fly in crafts, he also created other universes(we create the parallel though) Theres no reason to say we're the only planet he placed spiritual creatures on, and some where in our lost history we had access to those other planets by stargates(purposely hollywooded)

Not saying I'm accurate about everything, but it seems impossible to me now that we werent created in a higher powers image

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

All we have are government/militar agencies, independent institutions and misleading journalists in the planet running an agenda. Declassified document, alleged leaked information and fake Youtube videos are narcotics creating strong addiction. I don't know how much more our debunkers can resist.

To be contactee or abducted results to be an advantage at the end, it worth to be called crazy when you lack of hunger for evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Trueman

Strangely, in 2004 someone “stole” the computers from their office and part of the classified records were lost. “It is well known that there are classified documents that are hidden and Anthony Choy confirms it, however he regretted the theft of important material in 2004. "All had been stolen, then I understood that it was all a fraud, or that formed an office as a sort of screen to the public but at another level we were investigating, we were there".

Excellent thread Trueman and some fascinating reading (and viewing) in those links! The incident described in the paragraph above also rang a bell with me as it appears that in the 1990's Poland's official UFO files also went 'missing' - seems all the links to the story have been removed from the internet but there's still content about it below:

Many new facts about UFO data gathering in this unique disclosure interview with Col. Grundmanem, the former head of "Air Traffic, Air Force and Air Defense", who was responsible for gathering reports regarding UFOs.

The Polish air forces gather and analyze PRL reports on the pilots' meetings with unidentified flying objects. In the folder named "The Unknown" gathered dozens of reports. In the 1990's Invaluable data disappeared.

Poland's UFO files go missing

Trueman

As you remember, the Blue Book Project collected thousands of UFO reports.

Don't want to detract from the thread about Peruvian UFO incidents, Anthony Choy, the OIFAA or the stolen official reports but there does appear to be quite a few 'missing' reports involved with Project Bluebook as well.

UFOs Over Nuclear Installations:

In a 1952 LOOK article, Ruppelt mentions a file of 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations, but such a file is not in currently declassified Blue Book files.

NCP-16: National Security, Missing Files, The Nuclear Key

Mystery of extra 1000 unexplained UFO incident reports which went 'missing':

It is also worthy of noting that Air Force Blue Book recorded 2,344 sightings in the 1947 through 1952 time period. Special Report Number 14 said that the Air Force recorded 3,201 reports. This is nearly one thousand more reports than listed by Blue Book. Where did the extra reports come from?

A Brief History of UFOs

And, as well as 'missing', it seems there are still plenty of official American reports that are being 'withheld' from the public:

Contrary to the Air Force claim, thousands of UFO reports have been--and still are--withheld. Of these, 244- released in 1949 are no longer available.

NICAP UFO Investigator (pdf file)

Cheers.
edit on 24-10-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The Peruvian government recently reopened the agency that investigates all UFO incidents. That smells a bit fishy to me...., I must say.

Why is it fishy for a government to investigate anything that might me invading their airspace?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks Karl. I was hoping to have that kind of reply, showing similar incidents in other countries. I'm pretty sure there are "UFO missing files" all over the world. Lack of evidence is only another illusion.

The case I presented is also a warning for serious investigators of the phenomena. The OIFFA team was recruted by the government, to have control of their investigations "before it was too late".

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by Trueman

Why is it fishy for a government to investigate anything that might me invading their airspace?

I'm not sure if you read all the post. The OIFFA files were extracted from an office of an institution created by the Peruvian Air Force. No records of the robbery, the air force only proceeded to deactivate the office.

I don't know my friend, if you don't see the scheme, we should start thinking you may be one of those desinfo agents.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Seriously? I asked a simple question and you come back with you either agree with my way of thinking or you are a disinfo agent? Thats a bit of an unnecessary cheap shot there Trueman.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by Trueman

Seriously? I asked a simple question and you come back with you either agree with my way of thinking or you are a disinfo agent? Thats a bit of an unnecessary cheap shot there Trueman.

Well, you are mad now. That's a good sign somehow.....,it means you just didn't read all the initial post before you made that question.

Glad to confirm you are with us, otherwise it would be a great lost for the team.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Lol i dont get mad, it was just a disappointing response.

Ill admit i didn't read the bit about the robberies. I think you have something potentially interesting there but i think you need to connect up a few more dots before any major assumptions can be made.

I would be helpful to know exactly what was on the computers that allegedly went missing.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Trueman

Thanks Karl. I was hoping to have that kind of reply, showing similar incidents in other countries. I'm pretty sure there are "UFO missing files" all over the world.

Hey my friend I'm sure you're not wrong about that -underneath are two other relevant statements about the subject and there are also plenty of other examples of missing intelligence files, official reports, radar tapes, photographs, video footage, log books, satellite data, NASA tran.images, physical trace evidence etc.. found at the link - I really do wonder where it's all kept.

"Governments took notice, organizing task forces, encouraging secret briefings and study groups, funding classified research and all the time denying before the public that any of the phenomena might be real. The major revelation of these Diaries may be the demonstration of how the scientific community was misled by the government, how the best data were kept hidden, and how the public record was shamelessly manipulated."

Dr. Jacques Vallee, astrophysicist, computer scientist 1992

"I had access to special libraries, so we could go up to the library that the Air Force ran and sort of paw through top-secret material. Since I was interested in UFOs, I’d look to see what they had. For about a year, I was getting quite a few hits. Then, all of a sudden, the whole subject material vanished. The entire classification for the subject just vanished."

McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Robert Wood

Link

Trueman

The case I presented is also a warning for serious investigators of the phenomena. The OIFFA team was recruted by the government, to have control of their investigations "before it was too late".

'Too late' indeed mate and I also wonder who really is pulling the strings when it comes to all this suppression of official UFO data -there's another relevant link here about how 'the U.S. Secret Services offered significant economic and career related incentives to Ecuadorian Military personnel so that information and documents pertaining to UFOs were concealed' so let's hope there are no similar claims involved in regard to the OIFFA.

There's also an interesting case described below where Peruvian authorities detained and interrogated commercial airline passengers back in 1967 after witnessing a UFO (and confiscating all their photographs) so I'd say it's pretty apparent the country takes the subject rather seriously:

Peru DC-4 UFO case, 1967:

This is the only surviving photo of the funnel-shaped flying object that paced the Fawcett Airlines DC-4 passenger liner in flight from Piura to Lima on February 2, 1967, at 06:30 P.M. The passengers were all held for interrogation by authorities after the plane landed. Several of the passengers had taken photos of the strange craft alongside the airliner, but all cameras were taken and all film was confiscated..

Giant UFO terrorised passengers on DC4

I guess if I would like to see anything released it would be the missing 16 hours of Colares UFO footage from the Brazilian Government and there's yet another relevant article here about official UFO documents and the fact that UFO material is being held illegally by South American Governments -let's hope the public pressure continues to mount and they actually release the information (I'm not holding my breath though).
Cheers!
edit on 30-10-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's not just the MSM deflection and misdirection it's a majority of the internet blogs such as this that have become nearly 'mainstream' as well. For every well thought out and researched post such as this, there are 10 quick quips with deflective derision.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Goldcurrent

It's not just the MSM deflection and misdirection it's a majority of the internet blogs such as this that have become nearly 'mainstream' as well. For every well thought out and researched post such as this, there are 10 quick quips with deflective derision.

Hey Goldcurrent I don't think there's anyone on this UFO forum who hasn't noticed that
-the video below isn't about the UFO subject but given the title of this thread I suppose it's interesting to speculate if it happens in relation to the discussion of it.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Cointelpro - Modern Love

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
All it takes is for one actual flying saucer to fly over and hover for a few days above a major city and there would be no chance to block disclosure. We only need ONE EVENT. But since that hasn't happened, I have to assume that there really isn't any honest to goodness, undeniable proof being suppressed. I assume it's the same old marginal crapola that we've had for at least 70 years. At a certain point, the volume doesn't matter, only the quality. And since the quality of UFO reports hasn't significantly gotten better, I figure whatever files they lost are more of the same. No smoking gun. More likely steaming turds.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

ET does not want us to know. But if they did, the Superbowl would be the place to do it.

top topics

join