It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Life 2

page: 1

join
share:
D

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, the biggest game of this year is about to arrive. In 19 minutes, Valve will unlock HL2 for the people who have the ATi voucher or have bought it over steam. Today is the most important day of the year. More important than my birthday, your birthday and your mother's birthday. Yes, HL2 is finally coming

Screenshots:

HL2 Screeshots

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
yes i got my copy and playing it just had to come post. its a sweet game. the graphics are cool and good storyline and just sweet the action is good well later

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I so wanna get this game. I dont have any money and im not sure if my system can handle it
I never fully beat HL1 but the graphics on this are too goo d to pass up. Best out on the market today

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
that game is going to be #ing awsome

D

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It is. It's as good as everyone says it is. Been playing it, and it's great. AI's great, graphics are great, and physics make it even better.

Minimum Sys requirements are:

1.2ghz
256 ram
4.3gig hard drive
DirectX 6 Video Card (DX9 reccommended)
and all the usual stuff ie keyboard and mouse.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yeah, it's very good. Graphics and gameplay are excellent and the story looks to be improving. I do feel a bit ashamed for actually having the hots for an animated character (you know who I mean).

That install and Steam registration crap have got to go though. That is some serious non-fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey after you guys finish with HL2 wich wont take all that long, you guys gotta try Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's coded in HL2s Source engine so the graphics are just as good in some places. And its a much longer games I heard from somwhere that it could take as much as 80 hours to beat this behemoth of a game. And there is soooo much dialog its unreal Game On
:bash::bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join