It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Schools Shut Down After Teacher Was Allegedly Murdered By A 14-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A Massachusetts town has shut down its schools after a 24-year-old math teacher was found dead outside of Danvers High School, the Boston Globe reports.

A 14-year-old boy is in custody and facing a murder charge, according to The Globe. Officials have not named the boy because he is a juvenile....

Massachusetts Schools Shut Down After Teacher Was Allegedly Murdered By A 14-Year-Old

Here we go again folks..yet another instance of senseless violence. Not sure what to make of this one yet as more information is yet to come. I'm thinking possible rape attempt but I guess we'll see.

Just found this as well...

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 23-10-2013 by UndergroundMilitia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UndergroundMilitia

why did your mind go straight to rape.
there could be countless reasons for this.

wasn't even a mention of a sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just a heads up..already a thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You're absolutely right, I speculated and there are a multitude of scenarios that could fit. From what I've read, it appears that whatever went down began in the bathroom then somehow made it into the woods behind the school. Not so sure how her body could have made it there but I'm sure we'll find out....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks, I searched prior to posting but nothing came up on the search. Mods, delete at will.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i wasn't ragging on ya, it is something to think about, after reading other articles.
he could have taken her to the woods to hide the body, so he could have time to get away.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

It's all good, no offense taken. It will all come out in the wash, so to speak. One thing is for certain, there are some hurting people in Mass. right now and my heart goes out to them.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If this has yet to go to trial yet why are they blasting articles basically stating for sure that this young man is guilty?

From the information in the article there is no news of any confession nor is there anything besides circumstantial evidence. Whatever happened to unbiased media representation until a verdict is reached?

Ridiculous.

The second article even blasts the name of the youth arrested. That is illegal as he is juvenile.

edit on 23-10-2013 by OrphanApology because: s

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

You're right on both points. Guilty until proven innocent is the way we roll these days... Due process, what's that...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

UndergroundMilitia

A Massachusetts town has shut down its schools after a 24-year-old math teacher was found dead outside of Danvers High School, the Boston Globe reports.

A 14-year-old boy is in custody and facing a murder charge, according to The Globe. Officials have not named the boy because he is a juvenile....

Here we go again folks..yet another instance of senseless violence. Not sure what to make of this one yet as more information is yet to come. I'm thinking possible rape attempt but I guess we'll see.

www.nydailynews.com...

I figure there will be alot more of this the closer we get to the whole grid being shut down.

Mark my words the time leading up to this there is gonna be shootings,and no telling what else.

If you do a smaller search you will find alot that has gone on in the world since the EBT thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

LadyLurker

UndergroundMilitia

www.nydailynews.com...

I figure there will be alot more of this the closer we get to the whole grid being shut down.

Mark my words the time leading up to this there is gonna be shootings,and no telling what else.

If you do a smaller search you will find alot that has gone on in the world since the EBT thing.

Ya know, while we're on the topic of total meltdown, I'm at the point of frustration with the direction we're headed that one side of me actually wants to see it all fall apart and bring in Mad Max (and not only because I've got one bad-ass V8 Interceptor primed and ready to roll...
The other side of me knows the pain and suffering that the good of this country (and world) will endure and that weighs heavy on me. Death and destruction is quite apparently our nature and I agree, we're gonna see the full glory of its fugly head here in the U.S. before long. Man..., we've slid such a long way as a society despite the warnings and we're certainly headed towards a major reset of some type.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

UndergroundMilitia

LadyLurker

UndergroundMilitia

www.nydailynews.com...

Ya know, while we're on the topic of total meltdown, I'm at the point of frustration with the direction we're headed that one side of me actually wants to see it all fall apart and bring in Mad Max (and not only because I've got one bad-ass V8 Interceptor primed and ready to roll...
The other side of me knows the pain and suffering that the good of this country (and world) will endure and that weighs heavy on me. Death and destruction is quite apparently our nature and I agree, we're gonna see the full glory of its fugly head here in the U.S. before long. Man..., we've slid such a long way as a society despite the warnings and we're certainly headed towards a major reset of some type.

I feel the same way torn both ways.But its gonna happen one way or the other its just a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well finally we got some news that rather than targeting guns on this one the government is looking for legislation to increase the health mental hospitals in the nation. I was watching some senator that will bring back some old law that was passed back during the 60s about mental health.

It seems that under Obamacare this will be something to be considered.

On this one I agree to certain point.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well, the murder weapon has been announced.. box cutter. He reportedly followed the woman into the ladies bathroom, punched her in the face than slit he throat. No word on motive yet...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

marg6043

Well finally we got some news that rather than targeting guns on this one the government is looking for legislation to increase the health mental hospitals in the nation. I was watching some senator that will bring back some old law that was passed back during the 60s about mental health.

It seems that under Obamacare this will be something to be considered.

On this one I agree to certain point.

I dunno Marg, I've got mixed feeling about that. I'd like to see us as a society become proactive rather than reactive and actually address the causes of all this craziness. Throwing more hospitals and Big Pharma at the problem will only make things worse IMO. Restoring economic balance and removing chemicals from the food/water supply is where I'd start...

top topics

join