It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Magic versus White Magic -- the left hand path versus the right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
.reply to post by Kamza

Religion is a form of magic...white magic.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The way out and also to rescue everyone. Becaues we have to Serve and Protect all the children and people of this world, that is the responsible, grown up and adult consciousness thing to do. Not bury our heads in the sand. I personally want to see them all narded in exreme ways and thrown into little jars by Higher Ups and ETs so they can start lessons on lower levels and work they way up, unless they're really abused children themseleves for then they need healings.

So, on nights like october 4th nearing midnight. That is the 5th.

www.survivorship.org...

My God, please protect all the innocents and children on each and every day that is used and world wide, in every era, forever.

Oct 5th, mundus cereris

www.oocities.org...

But in fact its an ancient Roman date, opening the portal to hades, ie a hell portal, with they claim a minor sacrifice (not likely to open davies locker it would bloody) and to SATURN.

From a video game

www.theotaku.com...

Mundus appears to have been worshiped by the residents of Mallet Island, as there are many statues to his angelic likeness situated about the castle, and Dante comes across many clues of strange rituals during the game. However, it is also possible that these were instead constructed by the demons Mundus fills the island with.

The mundus Cereris was a pit in Roman mythology. It contained an entrance to Hades, the underworld, which was ruled by Pluto, the Roman god of the underworld; Mundus is identified as Pluto twice within Devil May Cry. The stone covering the pit, known as the lapis manalis, would be removed three times a year, and when it was removed it was believed that the spirits of the blessed dead would commune with the living.

Mundus' three eyes are likely a reference to Satan, who is portrayed with three faces in Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy. Satan is also considered the "prince of this world" and the "prince of darkness". Mundus shares both of these titles.

www.threecranes.org...
Saturnalia Ritual
BRIEFING

Its not pretty. After spotting some suspicious activity near a church, when it was empty, I asked for immediate intervention and protection from Michael and all the Light Being Angels and those who Serve Mom/Dad and Love, and the cosmos, to get involved, protect all victims or sacrifices adn to blue beam them up and anally probe them over and over and over again if they ever try anything like this again.

And I'm going to keep those prayers up.

But its up to us to do the awakening. To wake up. To GET IT. To Servre and Protect and to start envisioning the world we want, paradise, and making it real.

This one! My favorite song

TARJA "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!
edit on 24-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Everything exists in our mind... Every mind is a different universe.If you trully believe something is real,
then somehow it is (in your own mindset)
The concept of magic as a category separate from religion first appeared in Judaism, which derided as magic the practices of pagan worship designed to appease and receive benefits from gods other than Yahweh.
Untill then, magic didn't existed

Christians later on, demonized ''magic'' as they did with pagans, and related it with satan.
that's why they destroyed, the last ancient pagan civilizations around 1700 years ago.
pagan practices became illegal with the penalty of death and torture.
Then magic lost it's ancient pagan character and new practices came among the few brave ones to practice it
Much later on it became (only in the minds of people) an ''art'',
the art of pulling a possibility from the well of potential, into
and affecting the manifest through the Unmanifest...

Human mind is very powerfull indeed, and (although I am sceptic about it),
it may have some other more ''supernatural'' factions exept from it's common everyday activities.
But that has nothing to do with god and religions in general, it may be just another natural (unnoticed subconscious) faction of the brain.

In fact magic is a type of religion, and it is no different than praying or meditation...
Although there is no higher being, if you trully believe, and pray to a god, you may have some positive results, but only in your own life and mindset and only because you, made it happen.

I believe there is no greater evil than hummans and no greater good than some other hummans
nature laws can't be evil... We are the ''gods'' of good and evil...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Read that thread/experience when it came out, and found it fascinating. I agree wholeheartedly with the gentleman's revelations.

What part about it should I be processing?

The individually calibrated touch to it. Nondualistic. Not just heaven and hell...every single afterlife that has ever been conceived of, rolled into one tangled ball of paradise. I barely understand it myself, but that's how it's been explained to me.

Yeah, I'm totally on-board with the idea of individualized afterlives. I don't think there's one "heaven" or one "hell," but I do think that each soul has different conceptions of what heaven and hell mean to them--and which one of those their consciousness manifests postmortem will depend upon the quality of their deeds/morals/character during life.

Can't remember which one it is or I'd find it for you, but in one of those NDEs I posted earlier, a woman goes with God touring all the different heavens, and God essentially said that each heaven is unique and represents whatever brings comfort to that particular soul.

All fascinating stuff, for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Evanzsayz

There is no such thing as white magic or black magic. The only good/evil that exists is inside your heart.

I agree. The only thing is most people classify black magick, as working towards a goal to better yourself at whatever the cost may be. Whereas white magick is seen as a "let's help everyone and harm none" type of magick and is branded as being good. Well I like my "black magick" as much as I like so called white magick, depending on what I want the end result to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I feel that the best path is somewhere in the middle. The MHP, Middle Hand Path. I believe that we shouldn't deny our animal nature, or our "God nature." I kind of feel like denigrating our instinctual nature is nearly synonymous with demonizing our ego (something I mention in another thread). I don't feel that one should obsess over the instinctual nature however, I just feel that you should accept it as a natural part of yourself that helps you survive in basic terms.

The same thing with our God nature. If you obsess over that you may lose your sense of identity, whether you passionately advocate the opposite; as being like God is so far removed from our experience, that one could argue that it is impossible to be like Him/Her. But that's just what I believe.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Isaiah 14:12

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

You telling me that its Jesus being referred to here ?

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I will not waste my time reading Dr Aquino's ramblings. May I just stick to your OP for what it is. The title of your post appears to be the issue itself.

I only recognise Magic and Black Magic (There is no white magic for me ). Black magic itself falls into at least two categories in my view:-

1)Magic aimed at gratifying the needs the lower self
2)Contact with the entities who represent things which are at odds with the generally accepted divine plan

in the case of 1) above, I believe that most magician will occasionally step off the 'cleaner' path. This may not be necessarily bad. It tests the self-control of the magician. Some magicians are particularly drawn to seek the light through darkness. It is just their route.

in case 2) above, I think that we are really dealing with what is evil and vile.

There is a war going on at the moment and evil appears to have the upper hand. Ironically , it is the ones who have erred a bit on the dark side who are capable of standing up to evil. You can forget about being saved by the "white magicians" - they have no punch.

edit on 7-11-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Neither can possibly understand the powers that they are meddling with but both use these same unknown forces to manipulate the course of the world. This renders both white and black magic equally diabolical, the only difference being the initial motive but it is what underlies such manipulations that make it 'evil' and one and the same. The entire human species is caught in a world where the forces around them are 'unknown' and largely deceived and it is audacious for us to think we know what we are playing with.

If the tenet of white magic adheres to a purpose with some 'good' attached to it, how is it that they don't acknowledge that in order to do so they have to tap into forces that they don't truly know nor what those powers are actually rooted to. In my understanding both white and black utilize the same sources and in so doing there is a butterfly effect as a result. Both are tampering and altering the natural order of 'life' therefore there is no clear cut distinction other than to say that white magic runs a very fine line as a result of altering and manipulating nature rendering it a form of sorcery that is too from the realm of 'evil'. Both utilize spells and rituals to alter the natural course of events and I do believe this goes against God's natural laws.

If we are utilizing forces that we do not know or comprehend then we are playing with fire and we are altering 'nature' through unnatural manipulations which to me amounts to 'evil'.

Principalities of the air, witchcraft, sorcery and necromancy, Annunaki magic, evil spirits, demons, archons, powers that appeal to gods worshiping nature, mother earth, angels, elements, Marduk they all worship something other that our True Creator and FATHER from Heaven.

It is a terrifying thought to use 'forces' that we simply don't comprehend and that are in and of themselves powerful elements and principalities of entities related to world's/dimensions that far exceed our miniature lives yet think we are using them and not the other way around?
We little humans cannot possibly understand and have been and continue to be their puppets in ways that we are too ignorant and small to know.

We should be terrified to use such ancient and unknown powers while denying The On True God who rules over all powers and principalities.

As a species our ego's and ignorance are too large for our own good and we are not only dangerous to one another, this world but to ourselves.

I neither will waste my time on Aquino's self deluded power mumblings nor delving into such dangerous territory.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join