It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain your Avatar (especially you...)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Mine is of a cartoon family called the Simpsons. You may have heard of them?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Originally posted by theMCP
All hail the MCP (Master Control Program)

What movie is that from?

I think it was from 'Tron' - quite a good film for its time. A bit like the old late 70's video games

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the reason my avatar is a scary wizard is because my user name is 'UK Wizard' no special meaning apart from the fact i think it looks cool

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Katolu]

Your Tribes avatar looks a lot like a Warhammer 40k Ultramarine...

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Katolu]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The badge reflects that I really think something was afoot at Area51. I really think we are not alone. The binary code in the background is reflective of my calling. Whether it's replacing/installing hardware or writing code.

The original image was found on the popular mechanics site at one point, and I modified it quite a bit. The tool of transmogrifaction: GNU GIMP. Long live Open Source!

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My current avatar is one I made. Since I like making them alot I have had over 20 avatars so far. At the moment mine shows a planet I found on the net and the glyphs on the stargate from "Stargate Atlantis". It is one of my favorite telivison shows.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
After I came back from the Iraq invasion, someone (I won't say who) tried to justify that the Inquisition was a good thing, just like Iraq.
The movie "History of the World Part One" popped into my head!
I still find it's a good representation of the xenophobia that is so rampant, in a ludicrous way.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Dirty Harry, layin' down the law.

Not a whole lot more to it than that, just thought is was a cool picture.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My avatar is a picture of lightning striking water and I distorted it a bit to make it look all �new age.� I have always been fascinated with lightning and this picture struck me as just the right way to convey the word thaumaturgus (dictionary.reference.com...). You may think I am a quack for giving lightning so much respect, but just like stainless steel, it�s one of the most beautiful things in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mine's a custom NPC from Neverwinter Vault.

I've used a few portraits from this site and she's the latest. And no, I don't know who she is

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I had KL make this avatar for me, because i race/drive importuners. In particular my honda, thus the Honda Motif. Also it has the BTS motto, because i spend way for time in BTS than on ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, I like hot chicks (who doesn't?) so, mine is a hot chick (Adrianna Lima).

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've chosed various avatars showing the Grim Reaper since I'm on here, because I've always been fascinated by him, and by any other representation of Death. Death it-self always fascinated me. It's actually an experience I look foward too, because I think it's only a "step" in our life, or the beginning of something else, I don't see it at all like an "end" to something. Some philosophers of the past used to think that, during all of our life, our soul is constantly trying to detach it-self from the body. Death seems to be just that for me.

I also chosed the Grim Reaper because, due to various events that happenned during this life, I think I may have to play the role of the Grim Reaper, at one point in the future, or else my soul won't rest in peace, ever...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"I cant remember" ........."what did he saaaaaay?" "reminds me of the time back when i was just a boy..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well if it worked when I tried to put mine up

My ava is of an Emu cause hey Emu's are the bomb
And the Emu is an inside joke between me and a friend of mine

It says Deny Stupidity and my New Goal

RELENTLESS made me and A Random Person promise that we wouldnt do any stupid things intentionally for a month
Right after that I glued a Candy Cane to my hand tho...

So...EMU ROCK MY SOCKS!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Pumpkin PI,

For the Holidays in US...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
spacedoubt -- thank you-- I was trying to figure yours out and the obvious never entered my mind at all.....
geeze dense huh?

Mine is simple -- Montauk Lighthouse taken from the bluff above where a bunch of people surf cast on rocks at Camp Hero, Montauk, NY. Took it last year while hiking out at Camp Hero on our anniversary.

jm

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My avatar is based on the "Merger Symbol' ie my nick. This symbol is from hyperspace and if you place it at the Pineal Gland (as the image shows) when you are in a current frame of mind (an alter, or different personality) it merges the that alter into the single overall personality.

In mind-control and programming, the mind is divided into a 2197 pieces (13x13x13 cube) called a matrix. Each compartment can hold an alter.

Suggestion to satanic abuse victims, use this symbol at the pineal to integrate your multiple personalities.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
In mind-control and programming, the mind is divided into a 2197 pieces (13x13x13 cube) called a matrix. Each compartment can hold an alter.

Do you have a source for this?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Merger

Do you have a source for this?

Yes I do....26 hours worth of DVD's full of information on Mind-Control and programming...can be located here: www.stewartswerdlow.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join