It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain your Avatar (especially you...)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I choose beautiful Indian actresses for my avatars because I LOVE BOLLYWOOD!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mine Is of Mr Trent Reznor

Frontman Of "Nine Inch Nails"

I also incorporated the Original NIN logo
and made my own ATS in the same style

If you like music In a big way
you really should cheak out NIN even if its just a web search.

I chose Trent as my avatar because Im sick, and have a really
un healthy obsession with him and his music/art.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Mine is a plane unmarked police car and a badge

The police car because ever since i was in diapers i wanted to be a cop and the badge is there to match with the car and to have my account name and the deny ignorance statement

PS: ShadowMan is on the license plate

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mine is self explanatory, I think...but in case no one knows what the "group" represents, it just means that you are a good shot and can aim your weapon. Well, in Layman's terms. Good idea for the thread, there are some that are intriguing.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My avatar expresses my interest in the grim reaper. Mostly it just looks cool. As for the eye patch, well either you know or you don't.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well mine was supposed to be a rippoff of SO's ripoff of Mr.Incredible. But then he changed it. so go see the incredibles to see my avatar in full motion

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If anythings a rip off its Mr. Incredible ripping off of Skeptic. Skeptic has been looking like a bald superhero for as long as I can remember. Unless Skeptic got a sneak preview a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ah the 70's.....got to love sid and marty kroft....corvette summer...lol

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I�ve had a few Avatars but I think I will keep this one for a little while longer
And I think mine speaks for it�s self, esoterically speaking of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You see...mine is a little stick man. And he is pouring gasoline on himself, then he is lighting himself on fire. THEN he is running around on fire acting crazy. Then he poofs away into nothingness. It means that all stick people are suicidal and should be kept away from gasoline and lighters.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
You see...mine is a little stick man. And he is pouring gasoline on himself, then he is lighting himself on fire. THEN he is running around on fire acting crazy. Then he poofs away into nothingness. It means that all stick people are suicidal and should be kept away from gasoline and lighters.

lol ahaha that had to be the most simple post i myself has seen on bts since i joned and that was a long time ago lol hahahah

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mine is, of course, the pixy baby

September 2000: I'd just got out of hospital, KayEm was back in the states and I felt both alone and depressed. One day I was logged on looking for something funny to make me feel better, and I came across the baby picture I now use as my avatar.

Actually, I found what I believe to be the original 'pre-pixy' baby photo, which can be seen here.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hrrrm, my avatars of late are personal expressions of the goings-on in my life. All have lyrics from a song that's meaningful or descriptive at the time, and they change as things change.
The current one is the flash from my most recent tattoo (10/25/04) and a song I'm certain no one's ever heard of.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All hail the MCP (Master Control Program) Personaly my av is a way to show others that i am many things in one. That plus I love the coloer green.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMCP
All hail the MCP (Master Control Program)

What movie is that from? I'm thinking Lawnmower man, although I havent seen that movie in ages. It was groundbreaking when it came out, until Photoshop was released...then it became a little mundane.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nightmare before Christmas..
cool film, but im considering changing it to ICP again
(If someone wants to make me one, feel free
lol )

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Nightmare before Christmas..
cool film, but im considering changing it to ICP again
(If someone wants to make me one, feel free
lol )

I'll work on it for the simple fact that I can't stand ICP.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I just changed my avatar today. Can't wait for Tribes 3 to come out. If you're a fan of the series then you'll recognize the avatar.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I'll work on it for the simple fact that I can't stand ICP.

dont worry, i made one

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I wanted, at first a dancing skeleton dancing on a grave....
it would have been my grave, of course.....
but I only found this attention seeking nutjob I use...and I didn't want to edit.

I'm from a faith where you're gonna see a reurrection, but no one can agree exactly WHAT is getting resurrected.

now, some 4 months later? I'm more interested in ignoring the damned thing. It's annoying....but at least I don't have to spend time looking for my name in a thread...I can always see that annoying konker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join