It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Affordable Care Act, Wow Just WOW.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

dashen[/i

First they came for the smokers but I wasn't a smoker
then they came for the junk food addicts but I didn't eat junk food
then they came for the couch potatoes but I was not a couch potato
then they came for me but there was no one left to speak for me

Classic version. Thx thx. INDEED.

I think the NORMALCY BIAS

and willful blindness are folks' last ditch bulwark against information they can barely tolerate without running naked through the streets screaming helplessly.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Did anyone really expect an industry that demands payment for medical coverage to play fair?. The pursuit of profit needs to be removed from an industry which is needed for the literal survival of people, the same needs to happen with other things people need to survive.

Go ahead, being a stinking capitalist pig, you just won't be allowed to unreasonably profit from the NEEDS of people, WANTS are something completely different. I have been saying for years that every single little thing anyone wants or needs will be used to enrich those who supply these materials and services, but nobody seems to hear these things that many besides myself have been saying.

America is a nation of naïve tards, naïve tards deserve to get the best capitalist scam that can be pulled on them.

Naïve people place too much trust and faith in those who are really only there to take advantage, this includes almost every institution and corporation which exists here.

It is alarming to me how stupid the majority of people in the U.S. actually are.

If one has to hire a lawyer to understand what it is someone is saying, someone is lying about something, more than likely including the lawyer you hired to clarify it for your naïve self.
edit on 24-10-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: vat

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join