It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have The Irish Finally Had Enough? Let's Hope So.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Firstly, I have not looked too deeply into this, it caught my eye and thought I would post as an item of interest and then pursue it further.
It would seem that a group of like minded people with similar experiences have joined together to make a stand and say "enough is enough" or words to that effect.
It heartens me to think this will not only prove effective in time, but also wake up so many others in Ireland to the fact they have been misled and sold short as far as the financial situation is concerned.

It's not a long video, please watch and give me your feedback.
To quote Abraham Lincoln:
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"
This article below is very interesting, Reggie is kind of a calmer version of Max Keiser, and in my opinion, is well respected. (He would be much more recognisable in the US)It adds a bit of history and context

The volume is a bit low, so crank it up to 11!
Enjoy and will leave you with the well known quote from JK Galbraith: “The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent.”

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

The Banks as God Almighty are so ingrained into the minds and hearts of the people as to form a second government, the real government and would be hard to dislodge to their rightful place.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

The Banks as God Almighty are so ingrained into the minds and hearts of the people as to form a second government, the real government and would be hard to dislodge to their rightful place.

the CROWN is behind the banks..

the ELites = the royELs

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I have no doubt that is true, history can show that.
History also shows that the crown and monarchies in general do not always get their own way, unfortunately though there is a lot of upheaval, and usually conflict along the way.
I just find the fact that finally, people in Ireland are prepared to make a stand, however small it may seem to the outside world, against corruption.
I know it is banded around a lot, but if Iceland can do it.........

new topics

top topics

join