It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another blond girl removed from Roma family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Dav1d
And here we have a little boy...

And this is turning into racial profiling...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by DeepRomani

I am very sorry that people may have been offended by my remark but please know I was talking about the gangs not the law abiding citizen. There are small gangs of them in all the cities here in the U.S and if you have been to Rome or plan on going find a group of tourist and sit back and watch the "gangs" steal from these tourist like it was nothing. I have even seen them in Rome throwing a fake baby in the air and when people gather around to see whats going on they get robbed.

Its no problem. I understand, and no hard feelings.
I'm sure you understand when I read this thread and found out me and my entire race was considered a stain on humanity it was a little hurtful. I'm not playing the "race card" here, I just dont appreciate being considered sub human. My family and I are not a bunch of kidnapping thieves. We are hard working honest people.

I cannot speak for the people in the original post. They may very well be bad people but Ive never met them and they dont represent all of the Roma people on this planet.

For those upset because I came on here to defend my race, get over it! I'm proud of what I am and my peoples history. I will defend the Roma people until I draw my last breath..

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
But the whole story IS about race. Notice how the reports emphsize the children are BLOND. Why? As i mentioned before, given the fact that several of the other children in the family were within a few monthes of each other and could not have come from the same mother, WHY DIDN'T THEY TAKE DNA FROM THOSE CHILDREN??? Further, whenever the news is focused on a single incident, I have to wonder why? Child trafficking is apparently a huge problem, involving more than this ONE or TWO, 'blond' children. Why focus on THIS one?

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that two stories of blond children 'rescued' from gypsy camps appear within such a short time frame when prior to this, I can't remember a time when a story like this appeared front and center in the MSM.

I also find it odd that no one on this forum has even questioned the facts in this situation as presented by the MSM. I find it so strange that seemingly aware people never think to question whether or not an event, as presented by the MSM, even happened. As the lines blur between reality TV and reality, I have to wonder if they don't just make most of the news up. Not a new idea. Hearst made millions doing it. Why not just make up the news whole cloth. No need for reporters and expensive crews. It can all be done in the studio and you never have to worry about the undertainty in the REAL word and a 'no news' day.

AND you can facilitate hatred between the outcasts.....the 99% of us.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

DeepRomani; Excatly spot on that post! Taves Bahtalo!

Gwynnet: You ask the very same question i have, wouldnt this be perfect timing to take whole human trafficing as hot topic and try to do something about it? I bet most of these child slaves are infact Roma children, propaply most of european Roma lives in ghettoes, so they are the easiest target for mafias and other orginazed crime gangs. There are aprox 3million slaves all the time and children goes missing each year by hundreds of thousands, why they do not inform ppl right now or was it infact just so they can awake more hate towards whole Roma race by these topics?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anyone happen to know just exactly what 'was groomed to be a child bride' actually means? It's being reported that 'Maria' was being groomed to be a child bride, but just what does that mean was she taught to cook? Taught traditional family values? Taught to clean the home?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

dashen
My father grew up with gypsies in Moldova. Everyone knew whenever you saw a blonde girl with gypsy folk that she was kidnapped. In the old country everyone knew to be wary of Gypsys

I do not live around gypsies here in the upper midwest USA. But if it walks like a duck............If they are taking peoples kids I hope they face the music in a court of law and they break up any networks and communities that support this.

I think governments around the world need to investigate after this. It sounds wide spread and if they are willing to do this what else are they willing to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
DNA test prooved her to be marias real mother, this case was from greek. Also the irland blond child were prooved to be their real child. I think many excpesially racist commenters should bother to apolige right about now?

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 25-10-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 25-10-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by romilo

All this link says is that Maria's real mother was found, who is also Roma, and they are now trying to find out if she sold her. I don't agree with people and their generalizing all Roma to be kidnappers and criminals either. But because Maria's mom is Roma doesn't make welfare fraud and lying ok. They could have been afraid but at least register her properly if going to raise her. Some Native American families have relatives or friends raise their children - community thing. It can be cultural. Did they try to conceal info because they were afraid of fraud or because they were afraid of fair justice. I would personally like to hear their voices on the matter.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

SubTruth
I do not live around gypsies here in the upper midwest USA. But if it walks like a duck............If they are taking peoples kids I hope they face the music in a court of law and they break up any networks and communities that support this.

I think governments around the world need to investigate after this. It sounds wide spread and if they are willing to do this what else are they willing to do.

Do what exactly?

Should we have them wear visible marks for easier identification and further prejudice?

People and children trafficking should be fought, but attacking Roma population is the same as attacking Iraq over 9/11.

Sure, they have crime, not always follow law of country they live in, but not all are like that, and there should be no generalization like one you suggested.

BTW, that with mark was something Hitler tried and guess how that went for him...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join